Oblivion Walker ?

MigrantAleXx

I already can confirm this. Cause I got both the ring and the savior's hide I was able to get oblivion walker with out getting the Wabberjocky(something like that, you start the quest in windhelm). I only had that and the azura star left. As soon as i got the azura star the achievement popped.

Thank god you might have just given me hope of not having to restart the game <3

I can confirm this as well. I can't get the "House of Horrors" quest to start but I got the achievement by grabbing both items from the Hircine quest and then getting the Oghma Infinium as my 15th item. Achievement Unlocked. Now I can stop skulking around Morkath looking for that joker Vigilant Tyranus. I posted a more detailed writeup in this thread: here.

Agreed to help him. Kill all the hunters. Talk to him and the quest completes. Kill him, go to loot the corpse and choose the option to skin it. His avatar spawns - Leave it alone, exit the cave.

#1 - talk to the stag outside to remove the curse on the ring.

#2 - Go back in the cave and talk to the avatar to get the skin upgraded.

1. Talk to the man in jail in Falkreath
  2. Agree to take his ring and kill the stag (large white animal)
  3. Track the stag on your map and kill it
  4. Agree to kill the person (now werewolf) who was in jail (Sinding)
  5. Travel to the cave at night time
  6. Find Sinding in the cave and agree to kill the hunters
  7. After killing the hunters with Sinding, talk to him and kill him and get the hide
  8. Exit the cave and the ghost of the stag (Hircine) will give you the ring
  9. Quest completed

I can also confirm that these two daedric artifacts count towards the 15 that you need. I haven't done the quest where you're required to gather a whole bunch of materials/ingredients, but I got the achievement anyways.

1. Talk to the man in jail in Falkreath
  2. Agree to take his ring and kill the stag (large white animal)
  3. Track the stag on your map and kill it
  4. Agree to kill the person (now werewolf) who was in jail (Sinding)
  5. Travel to the cave at night time
  6. Find Sinding in the cave and agree to kill the hunters
  7. After killing the hunters with Sinding, talk to him and kill him and get the hide
  8. Exit the cave and the ghost of the stag (Hircine) will give you the ring
  9. Quest completed

I can also confirm that these two daedric artifacts count towards the 15 that you need. I haven't done the quest where you're required to gather a whole bunch of materials/ingredients, but I got the achievement anyways.

I did this quest really early on and (pretty sure) got both artifacts. At this point I didn't know about these daedra quests and the achievement, so I think I sold them. For the achievement do you need to have all of the artifacts in your possession at one time? or do you just need to complete the quests and recieve the artifacts?

I did this quest really early on and (pretty sure) got both artifacts. At this point I didn't know about these daedra quests and the achievement, so I think I sold them. For the achievement do you need to have all of the artifacts in your possession at one time? or do you just need to complete the quests and recieve the artifacts?

As long as the artifact(s) was in your possession at one time after completing the quest, you should be fine. You can use/drop/sell them if you desire.