Your best method for leveling up, solo, in Anarchy

Golden Guard

I thought maybe we could all post our best methods for solo Anarchy.

I do Anarchy solo to level up, as I'm sure a lot of other people do. It's essential easier to get exp. solo and it's easier to complete the ways.

I'll give you all my method first:

I always chose the map Power Plant because of the wheels.

All I do is kick or slide the enemies into the wheels for the Environmental skillshot (blanking on the name)

I'm pretty sure it's 150 points per kill if you do it that way, and it's a 1-shot kill so everything goes by pretty quickly.

(I'm only level 18 as right now, so I don't know how hard it would be to do this at a higher level. I assume it's still very efficient because you get all of the exp.)

First I upgraded my defense, under the personal upgrade, then i just juggled between upgrading leash, personal speed, Boneduster ammo, PMC ammo/power, and leash upgrades.

By Wave 20 I had fully upgraded the leash, PMC, Boneduster, and all of the Personal Upgrades esxcept for 2 power upgrades.

What are your solo methods?

EDIT: I went from level 18 to 29 today, going all the way from Wave 1-20 and completing Wave 20.

Edited by Golden Guard

2 people is the best way. There's no doubt that's it at least 2x faster with 2 people.

3 or 4 people slow it down, but in terms of levelling it's better with 2 people.

You can get 250,000sp/hour each with 2 people.

What he said. If you have two people you can constantly get around 500 points each per kill by doing environmental team kills. My friend and I would play on the train/fountain level and hang around the electrified fountain. He would either slide/kick/leash an enemy into the air and then I would leash him into the fountain. You would get team yoink,make a wish, shocker (and gotcha depending on the enemy) just about everytime for alot of points per kill. Team is the way to go. You will level up really fast.

2 people is the best way. There's no doubt that's it at least 2x faster with 2 people.

3 or 4 people slow it down, but in terms of levelling it's better with 2 people.

You can get 250,000sp/hour each with 2 people.

What he said.

ok thats great. but this thread isnt a "Fastest way to level up" thread.

You arent always going to be able to do Anarchy with 2 players, one may be offline.

I simply wanted to see what other people do in solo mode in Anarchy.

read the thread title next time

I did total solo it was easy as hell it took me 9+ hrs to go from 59 to 65. I totally stuck with Junkyard after I realized that doing multiplayer with others was getting me nowhere. I have to admit I did experiment with having some friends but all seemed slow, and the maps other then Junkyard were closed. Overall Junkyard and lots of time seemed like an open environment to me. Guns that I used were mainly the Boneduster and PMC, but I always used my Leash. I upgraded the two's ammo capacity and the load speed. I upgraded the Leash's recharge asap, after I upgrade it twice I move on to the thumper and upgrade it twice as well, after which I try to get that third and final Leash recharge followed by the thump third upgrade. I work upgrading the BD and PMC in between all of this.

I've been doing a little bit of leveling solo...About to start seriously doing it now that I'm completely done with all the singleplayer and echoes achievements.

I like to do it on Dead Rock (I think thats the maps name) and one thing I've found to be useful is to make sure to get the Thumper as quickly as possible. Then I try to get a couple levels into leash recharge relatively quickly. Then I lure huge groups of enemies to the area with a roof and just thumper the crap out of them. I also try to make sure to get as many of the different environmental kills as possible each round.

I thought maybe we could all post our best methods for solo Anarchy.

I do Anarchy solo to level up, as I'm sure a lot of other people do. It's essential easier to get exp. solo and it's easier to complete the ways.

I'll give you all my method first:

I always chose the map Power Plant because of the wheels.

All I do is kick or slide the enemies into the wheels for the Environmental skillshot (blanking on the name)

I'm pretty sure it's 150 points per kill if you do it that way, and it's a 1-shot kill so everything goes by pretty quickly.

(I'm only level 18 as right now, so I don't know how hard it would be to do this at a higher level. I assume it's still very efficient because you get all of the exp.)

First I upgraded my defense, under the personal upgrade, then i just juggled between upgrading leash, personal speed, Boneduster ammo, PMC ammo/power, and leash upgrades.

By Wave 20 I had fully upgraded the leash, PMC, Boneduster, and all of the Personal Upgrades esxcept for 2 power upgrades.

What are your solo methods?

EDIT: I went from level 18 to 29 today, going all the way from Wave 1-20 and completing Wave 20.

If you use the flail gun you get an extra 50 points for sadist. Allows you to kick the faster enemies easily too. Flail then kick em into the environmental trap for 200 pts. probably is the fastest solo.

EDIT: Just tried the method StaticVito mentions two posts lower and it worked really well. More xp and faster than flailing and kicking for sure.

Edited by Rybo96
StaticVito Drill Method

I did something similar on Dead Rock but used the Penetrator to rack up multi kills since there tended to be alot of enemies that like to chase you it lets you rack up 3 to 4 Shishkabobs (200 per ememy) if you set it up right. Only problem I see with solo is that once you hit wave 14 you start getting the drill mini-bosses which tend to one shot you if given the opportunity.

I found a great strategy to do solo that should average you 11,000+ score every 3-4 minutes. (once all set-up) If you don't have any friends online playing and you don't want to deal with random people online, this is perfect. Sorry if this tactic was already brought up.

Select Grand Central for the map, anarchy private match

Play untill you get to WAVE 4, and don't progress past it. It's only melee, and flail enemies, so you won't get anybody behind cover or not following you.

You should have enough to get the DRILLGUN by this point. What you want to do is line up as many enemies as you can on screen at a time, and go for shishkebabs. (2 or more enemies skewered by the same drill bit)

Basically they will follow you, so round up all the guys on screen and get them in bottle neck situations, where you can get 400, 500, 600+ points per kill. Line up a root canal (drill headshot) on a close enemy and you can get toxic love added to all the following kills.

Then once you're at the last enemy, let him kill you. You'll still have all the points you earned, and now you can upgrade the drill's capacity and speed. Also upgrade your speed too. Once you have enough drill ammo, you can start earning points really quickly.

Edited by StaticVito

I found a great strategy to do solo that should average you 11,000+ score every 3-4 minutes. (once all set-up) If you don't have any friends online playing and you don't want to deal with random people online, this is perfect. Sorry if this tactic was already brought up.

Play untill you get to WAVE 4, and don't progress past it. It's only melee, and flail enemies, so you won't get anybody behind cover or not following you.

You should have enough to get the DRILLGUN by this point. What you want to do is line up as many enemies as you can on screen at a time, and go for shishkebabs. (2 or more enemies skewered by the same drill bit)

Basically they will follow you, so round up all the guys on screen and get them in bottle neck situations, where you can get 400, 500, 600+ points per kill. Line up a root canal (drill headshot) on a close enemy and you can get toxic love added to all the following kills.

Then once you're at the last enemy, let him kill you. You'll still have all the points you earned, and now you can upgrade the drill's capacity and speed. Also upgrade your speed too. Once you have enough drill ammo, you can start earning points really quickly.

exactly the same method that i use!, choose your favorite level,play till wave 4 SCALPERS, line them up and drill them, also works with the upgraded MG (secondary fire),DONT UPGRADE YOUR DEFENSE , because it takes 4ever when the last guy is tryin to kill you. get 9000-13000 depending on luck every 3 mins, i dont think there´s a faster way to level up the scoring seems to be like the more guys you hit with one shot the more points you get, so kill 4 it nets you 400 per kill, kill 6 at once it nets you 600 per kill and so on.

bad english....im german :p

Ok yeah I was wondering about the whole repeat wave method I know alot of people I have worked with use it and say that you just keep getting XP regardless of if you complete the wave but since you can't check you XP bar after every reset of the wave I was a bit skeptical. If this keeps up I should be done by tommorow and can start working on MvC3 and Killzone 3 again:woop:

Definitely the fastest. It's amazing how many points you can get in one wave with this technique. I got 13,000 points consistently every 5 min or so. With this you can get 65 solo in 10-12 hours and not have to worry about other people messing it up.

Love this method! Thanks!

I got the full 1000 on this game and the easiest way to level up in my opinion is by doing the map "Junkyard"

all you have to do is after each round buy all powers for your character along with speed, and defense.

But you also have to upgrade your leash to level 2 at minimum.

make sure to buy the thumper as well.

you will get 150 points per kill in the man crusher.

once you have the money buy the flail gun.

before you kick/leash enemies into the man crush make sure to flail the enemy first where as you will get an extra 50 points per kill

so you will be getting 200 points per kill

when you can max out your flail gun.

make sure to max out your primary gun every one starts with LAST.

as for killing bosses thumper them, and then just click "LB"

you will get points for killing him and getting a whiplash on him i think this is 500 points per boss.

MOST IMPORTANT THING THOUGH

USE YOUR BLOOD SYMPATHY!!! 250 POINTS PER KILL.

for this all you have to do is leash/kick/slide them and there you go 250 points per kill.

if you have 10 or less enemys left do not use your blood sympathy, just save it for next round. it is also very useful when in the higher levels with lots of bosses. all you have to do is slide into a boss 2 times with blood sympathy to kill him very good against the drill/electric bosses as well.

so all in all make sure to get/max out the following (does not matter what order)

---

CHARACTER: max out every thing

LEASH: max out every thing

Flail gun: max out every thing

primary weapon LAST!

oh and another tip as soon as your screen starts to turn red take cover dont wait for it do get dark red. AND MAKE SURE TO SLIDE ALOT (you can doge atks and drills that way btw drills if you get hit by one it is a 1 hit kill)

hope this helps anyone who needs this achievement

you should get there in about 6-8 hours i believe

This looks really interesting, i must try it later. But I didn't know what you actually get exp if you lose. I thought it just disappeared, but i guess you still get it? That's what people are saying,

Thanks for posting this method :) will help when my boosting partner isn't online, pitty that once you get to level 50+ it takes forever to rank up :(