Multiplayer Boosting Guide
In ranked matches, you gain anywhere between 100-500 points depending on if you have a kill streak multiplier going and the difference in rank between you and the target. The developers actually implemented some sort of anti-boosting/penalty system and it works by detecting how many points you get each round.
Starting from beginning up till Berserker rank, if you go over 20,000++ points a round a penalty system kicks in and actually deducts points or gives you a negative score instead, which is pretty ridiculous.
For example: Lets say you have a 100,000 total rank score. If you score 19,900 points, those points get added to your total rank score, which brings it up to 119,900. But if you reach 21,000 or more, instead you get 21,000 points deducted from your total score, bringing it down to 79,000. Yep, you heard me right.
Note: By the way the score board only appears at the end of the match so you have no way to track your points earned during the match.
The higher your current rank, the higher your safety limit is. Players starting from scratch might have the safety limit about 15,000 which is about equivalent to only you killing everyone else for 2-3 minutes per match. As you go higher, the threshold increases and you'll be able to do 5 minutes per match and later full matches dedicated to boosting you only. Obviously you'll need to take turns with people in your team, no one wants to be left out. Here's a confirmed list of the points safety limit that was obtained via trial n error across many games.
New players - Commando rank: 15,000
Commando - Berserker rank: 25,000
Storm rank: 31,000
To lay it out briefly, here's some simple instructions:
1. Get a team of 6 people. The game can hold up to 8 people but it gets pretty unstable and some people might get disconnected alot. Yes, seriously, even with 8 people only. It is THAT bad. You only rank up in Executioner/Dead or Alive matches and Executioner is the best one because its Free-For-All Deathmatch, which has a standard time limit of 10 minutes. For the map you should choose "The Great Hall" and everyone just jumps down from where they spawn to the lowest floor in the middle.
2. One person from the group will be designated booster and everyone lines up infront of him to let him kill using Headshots only. He gains points depending on the difference in ranks between him and the target. So if he killed a higher ranked target he gets more points, killing lower ranked targets nets lower points. Headshots net more points and will also contribute to a hidden point/streak multiplier.
3. Depending on your team member's individual ranks, Newbies up to Commando ranks should only get 2 minutes sessions, and your team will take turns. Elite and Slayer ranks can probably do 5 minute sessions, and Berserker rank onwards can do the full 10 minutes.
4. If you pre-ordered the game in the US/EU, you probably have a code for a Shira gun that will come in handy as it has high damage. Have the person with this gun drop it for the person that's boosting.
5. Rinse and repeat, take turns as necessary. It probably helps to boost one or two people to a much much higher rank from the rest as he will be worth more points to the others when their turn comes. Just make sure that person with the higher rank is trustworthy and won't abandon you when they've achieved their Achievement.