Rapture Metro DLC - Partner Thread

Mgetter

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the message from SARG RVB but I didn't get on until late. I had 2 other friends last night and we managed to play on 4 of the 6 maps and won on 2 of them. lol. I still need to rank up from level 42 to 50 and finish the new map achieves. I'll be on at 7pm Central if anyone wants to go for these. Just send me a MSG to my Gamertag XpG Mikeydog G.

Thanks

I got 3 people, including me, for boosting these maps on Monday January 10th at 1pm EST. So we need 3 more players. If interested and can make that time then add me on XBL GT: The13Collector or sign here and I'll add you

I'm down. GT: GH6991. send msg & friend request

I got 3 people, including me, for boosting these maps on Monday January 10th at 1pm EST. So we need 3 more players. If interested and can make that time then add me on XBL GT: The13Collector or sign here and I'll add you

1. GH6991

I'm down. GT: GH6991. send msg & friend request

I want to join but I work untill 1pm. Any way we can move the time back a half hour or so?

Just sent a msg and FR GT MaximumSandwich

Edited by kevb

I'm in to metro boost as well.

Gt applepieonloins

Haha I think I played with you a bit tonight. With the annoying guy who wouldn't boost?

I'll be online tonight at 8:15pm PST for turret boosting. Also have the Rapture Metro maps if you need those achievements. Send me a message if you want in.

Open invitation for whoever's interested, not just applepieonloins ;)

Looking to set up a boosting party for wednesday evening to get the Aqua Incognita and Territorial achievements, aiming to start around 8.00 or 9.00 pm GMT+1.

Game mode: Adam Grab, 6 players with each holding the sister for a minute, that way we each count as having played and won on the map

I need 5 more people, please fill your name in this list or add me if you are interested :)

1. HardstyleIdefix

1. HardstyleIdefix

2. Lulu DubYou

hi, i was also planning to organize a boosting session, so far i've message these people and they all want to participate. maybe we join forces and get rid of the achievements together.

dlc map achievements

--------------------

1. xROELOFx

2. xiStealBearrs

3. CyberGeneration

4. Cyberchaoz

5. XpG Mikeydog G

6. slipintonite

if you want to boost your level, check this thread: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=3902317&postcount=3604