Legendary Weapon Locations

Drewseph1

I'm surprised to not see a post like this. For the legendary weapons that spawn in random places, I think we should make a list of how/where to get them.

1) 5 mil gold in the sanctuary then climb the pile and grab the key. Move all your gold to the treasury and open the chest.

( [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGHHbamI-UY]YouTube - Fable 3 - Legendary Weapons[/ame] )

2) Sunset House

( [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir4jGfZP7HY&feature=related]YouTube - Fable 3 Sunset House Guide and Legendary Weapon location[/ame] )

3) the Dark Sanctum puzzle

( [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fCkdhORWiU]YouTube - Fable 3 Legendary Weapons Part 1[/ame] )

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but I know there are a couple behind demon doors. If anyone else has other locations, add them here!

12 can be found behind Demon doors, in gold chests, and in silver chests. We could use videos for these.

12 can be found in weapon shops which are in Brightwall, Bowerstone Market, and Aurora.

2 are given for completing the gnome quest and the ___ quest.

The other 26 must be traded for or bought in another player's world.

I found some more info on this by searching on another website, but some of the info was wrong, so I made appropriate changes.

Where to Find Random Legendary Weapons Locations

Mourningwood - The Ossuary Gold Key Door Reward

Behind a golden door in a room with a lone sarcophagus. Need a golden key to open the door.

Mourningwood - Dark Sanctum

Shoot a series of flit switches and light cauldrons to reach the chest.

Mourningwood - 10 Silver Key Chest

After you pass over the wooden bridge, go up a small hill. Turn left when you get up the hill and walk all the way down.

Mourningwood - Beat High Score at Fort Mortar Game

First buy the Mourningwood Fort, then play the mortar game until you rack up 2000 hollow man kills in 200 seconds. Easier said than done.

Millfields - 20 Silver Key Chest

The chest is located behind the statue near the Demon Door.

Aurora - 20 Silver Key Chest

Go up the stairs and there is a silver key chest to your left.

Aurora - Demon Door

Achieve absolute evil or goodness to open the Demon Door and get the Legendary weapon.

Aurora Mines (only available if you choose to Mine Aurora)

*Note: You'll usually find Jack's Hammer, Skorm's Justice or Bloodcraver here.

Beat the Goddess Puzzle in the Auroran Mine by performing a level 3 magic attack on the 8 flit switches after shooting 8 other switches throughout the mine. The chest will then appear in the statue's hands.

Sunset House - Gold Key Door

Enter Sunset House from Mourningwood and head down the path, turning right while approaching rocks and trees. Look for a Golden Door that has the Legendary weapon (need a gold key to open it, found in the back of the Chillbreath Caverns).

Sunset House - Shatter the Mirror Puzzle

If you look into the mirror, you will see that there is a blue flitswitch on the corner of the wall. Go the matching corner of the wall in the room that you are in, and by matching I mean the mirror-image of the room. The first flitswitch is on the right-hand side fo the room you are in, near the couch to the right of the bust. The second is next to the couch in the left-hand corner as you enter the dining room. The final one is in the center of the room to the left of the globe. After you hit all the flitswitches, you will be able to vault through the mirror. Do this and you will find yourself again at the entrace of the Sunset House, but this time a much nicer-looking one. Take aim and shoot the green orb that is on the table at the entranceway and this will open a door on the right. Inside the room you will find the legendary weapon.-source: Fable 3 Secrets

Treasure Chest in Hero's Sanctuary Trophy Room

Amass around 6,000,000 in gold to gain access the key that opens a chest hiding under your fortune (move the money to the castle after obtaining the key).

Mistpeak Valley - Demon Door

*Note: "Kiss" is not required to open. You can also use "dance", "pat-a-cake" or "whitsle". As long as you don't keep repeating the same thing over. The Demon Door will eventually open up.

Need an Xbox Live friend to perform the kiss, hug and tickle expressions to open the Demon Door and find the chest with the Legendary weapon.

Edited by TombRaiser
correcting information.

• 5 weeks later...