How did you come up with your Tag?

L3giOn

Fight Club is my favorite movie.

Good call man. Excellent movie!

Brad Pitt is underrated as an actor as well imo. He's so well known for being a heart throb that people don't give him the credit he deserves.

His performance in Snatch alone deserves another GamerTag reference.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was quite obsessed with The Dark Knight after watching the film, and playing Arkham Asylum. I wanted something to reflect the Joker, but couldn't get anything relating to his infamous catchphrase; 'why so serious', so eventually I settled with 'A Twisted Smile' which in my eyes is just as good, if not better. It's more original too, haha, none of that X's and I's rubbish..

The username that I wanted was already taken so it gave me some suggestions to do with my name and age and what not and then kept giving me proper silly ones to do with vegetables like "smellycarrot" so I choose dirtiestturnip at microsofts recommendation

I think Bill Gates has a fetish for vegetables!!!

I had used "TJ Spyke" as my online name for years and when Microsoft let you sign up for a username using their website, I signed up with that. When I finally got my Xbox 360 though, I couldn't use the name and there is no way to transfer it, so I signed up as TJ Spyke2.

After working 10 hours polishing metal my brother calls me and asks me to help him move, I say okay. When I get there he says "Oh btw, it all needs to be done tonight" His WHOLE Fooking house... so in this duration my cousin Pat, one of my brothers long time chums and myself proceed to make fun of him...all night. We came up with some pretty good ones, entailing is overweightness, his chalking complection etc. But eventually I mentioned that he reminds me of 'The Penguin' from Batman 2 (Danny DeVito) and my cousin Pat says he looks alot like 'Powder' (a movie with an albino super genius who's bald and of course, really white) So my cousin adds in that he is the love child of them both, the penguin and powder and I said "Yeah, we're going to call you Pender Powguin."

3 Months later I buy my first 360 and voila!

My Gamertag resembles a very old pen and paper roleplaying character of mine, being called Sarkoth el'Sheyd, which was - and still is - some kind of arabic assassin.

In general I only go for Sarkoth, but after there was a damn lvl4 scorpion in world of warcraft, many Sarkoths started to pop up around the world and I started to use the full name where I had to. And thats the story of SarkothelSheyd. Problem is, that many people believe me to be a russian or an arab since then. ^^