Official Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Bitching Thread.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will and or is likely to grow it's only the first day, instead of putting an idea down why not contribute. No offence to you or anything but if people contribute as to how to avoid such errors rather then saying. AI R DUMB HELP MEH then the need would slowly fade away.

Don't you just hate "No Offence" its like saying, Hey im about to insult you but by saying no offence it makes it A-ok :D

Not wanting to start a flame war. But you basically just said my idea is stupid and a waste of a post. No offence

You wasted your time saying that? You could have spent that valuable time breathing or thinking

Talk about late night trolling.

Edited by Gareth Dent

Well put it this way, i can barely win Rock, paper, scissors; let alone a duel. The AI are crazy skilled, also i have no idea what cards are good so i don't know what cards i should have in my deck.

Is there any certain type of card i could go for or something?!

:)

Late night trolling at 5pm? Whatever you say

Creating a topic specifically for bitching will just encourage it, fair enough if the whole 1st page was full of bitching topics then I could understand merging them all into one

But where there are 2 topics (and one isnt really bitching at all) why the hell do we need an "Official" one?

I thought that I had made the game harder by buying the game (won my first duel in the Trial, bought it, and then it got retardedly hard).

I've only come close to winning since that one victory once, and I was skilled as hell at this game back in 2006 (stopped mid-GX sets).

The fact there's only tournament mode too kind of blows, but that's what you get for $10...

for the tournament you can literally quit at the point you're at if you're going to lose then restart from the same point you started the duel at. So, say I win the first one but on the second duel I'm about to lose. Quit out and then start single player again and there you go you have 1 win still and you can reface until you win. It looks as though this is possible for every stage of the tournament. You still get cards for losing, but winning gives you more and better cards. I suggest editing your deck often.

Well, why don't everyone just get along, huh? Kay? Mkay! =). Anyway, yeah the AI are stupid hard, I haven't won a duel yet.

Maybe it doesn't help that I'm not used to 5d rules, I always seem to get caught by AI pulling out syncro summon guys, however you spell that word. I'm learning, and doing better and better with each duel. I keep getting close, but no cigar =(...at least I'm able to see the mistakes I made that could have won me the game.

For example, the last duel I just did I should have used my trap card to negate the spell card she put down, instead I used it on one of her other spell cards, and that right there cost me the game. Oh well, ya win some and ya lose some.

But...I guess I haven't really won some yet lmao. I'm going to do terrible in the tournament, I can tell. But, fingers crossed that I get better by then! Lol. All in good fun, eh?

Yu-Gi-Oh games need one main thing fixed and I know it would be hard to sort out but if you lay down cards like 'Rush Recklessly' or 'Dust Tornado' for example, nearly every step in the game (not just the phases) it will give you a message to use your card and it bugs me to the point I'm considering not to buy the game!

It's just so persistant I use the card out of spite to get rid of the constant messages and I know it's there to help but give me delayed time or something else because this just does my head in. </3

Yu-Gi-Oh games need one main thing fixed and I know it would be hard to sort out but if you lay down cards like 'Rush Recklessly' or 'Dust Tornado' for example, nearly every step in the game (not just the phases) it will give you a message to use your card and it bugs me to the point I'm considering not to buy the game!

Agreed, specially when the starter deck contains alot of those kind of cards.

Scapegoat being most annoying tbf

Edited by Gareth Dent

This is freaking insane... on the first move of the zombie guy, he summoned three monsters. on level 8 with 2600, a level 4 with 2000 and a weak 1000 monster... but it was all on his first move.

These guys are god's sometimes, no lie.

All in all.. the Ai is pretty damn brootal

Edited by KFZ Scrubs

The one-sided-ness in the game is overwhelming. Not to mention you don't start with any good cards, and it's a pain to earn any. Another thing that's really pissing me off is that the ban list isn't even correct, I mean really? 3 Dark Strike Fighters? WTF Konami? Hopefully Konami will actually come out with support and an update for this within the week, because we all know what's going down next Tuesday.

~shadow

The final fight: A monster with 5000 attack? Blue Eyes and Red Eyes coming out of his ears? Just what the hell are you supposed to do at this point? You can't earn any more cards without purposely failing the tournament and fighting through the earlier rounds all over again.

The final fight: A monster with 5000 attack? Blue Eyes and Red Eyes coming out of his ears? Just what the hell are you supposed to do at this point? You can't earn any more cards without purposely failing the tournament and fighting through the earlier rounds all over again.

You talking about with Jack or Yusei?

You just got to be prepared for them and assume they're always going to bring out something big (of course luck has a lot to do with it as well). I basically had a bunch of trap cards to kill off his big monsters early handy and also some monsters to attack his LP directly combined with swords of revealing light.

It's just so persistant I use the card out of spite to get rid of the constant messages and I know it's there to help but give me delayed time or something else because this just does my head in. </3

Like the DS game, if you hold down the :bbut: button, it wont ask you anything, but be careful cuz if you hold it down to long and the opponent enters battle phase, you wont be able to activate trap for the first attack.