Minervas Den Achievements

SavageD49

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get repetitive rather, like Protector trials

I found them to be quite fun and challenging right to the end, if you used a guide that would probably be why.

Don't use guides kids, it spoils the fun.

-End Quote.

On the other hand I have 200g'd DR2 : CZ and there is still no fix. I keep my eye on xbox.com though so I'll let you all know.

Me and a few others have posted the problem on xbox supports twitter feed, they are aware of it and are trying to fix the problem with xbox.com, however if you have a twitter account then keep sending them messages (@XboxSupport) about the problem so they know its widespread and not small, the more people complain the faster they will do something.

Me and a few others have posted the problem on xbox supports twitter feed, they are aware of it and are trying to fix the problem with xbox.com, however if you have a twitter account then keep sending them messages (@XboxSupport) about the problem so they know its widespread and not small, the more people complain the faster they will do something.

I have a dormant Twitter account so I'll get right on that.

@_______ We're aware of that issue, and the appropriate Xbox team is working on a fix. ^JD

Edited by RomeoxJ
Added Twitter reply.

When I do destroy the vacuums it says 2 out of 5. Are you sure it is 10? And just a quick question about the little sisters does resolve mean harvest or save them? I've just never heard of resolve before.

5 in both areas. And the Little Sisters - Resolve means whatever you want so long as they are dealt with.

Edited by RomeoxJ

Thanks, I'll wait untill the cheevos appear on Xbox.com.

Is this the safest bet, to wait to play the DLC until the achievements are up online before I play it? I downloaded but don't want to go through the hassle of having to recover my GT, replay the DLC etc. So unnecessary.

Edited by The Incendiary

Is this the safest bet, to wait to play the DLC until the achievements are up online before I play it? I downloaded but don't want to go through the hassle of having to recover my GT, replay the DLC etc. So unnecessary.

It's best to wait in circumstances like this, especially if you have a higher amount of GS as it takes forever to recover your gamertag.

It's best to wait in circumstances like this, especially if you have a higher amount of GS as it takes forever to recover your gamertag.

Thanks for the reply. The last thing I want to do is sit there with that "Recovering Gamertag from Xbox LIVE" progress bar on my screen for hours. I'll hold off.

EDIT: I see on my Played Games list that the game is now showing 68 total achievements, which is the right number. Can anyone confirm that the achievements have been fixed? I'm gonna try and check on Xbox.com now.

EDIT 2: Xbox.com is still showing 60 achievements, but my Played Games list has been updated to reflect the correct number of 68...

Edited by The Incendiary

Thanks for the reply. The last thing I want to do is sit there with that "Recovering Gamertag from Xbox LIVE" progress bar on my screen for hours. I'll hold off.

EDIT: I see on my Played Games list that the game is now showing 68 total achievements, which is the right number. Can anyone confirm that the achievements have been fixed? I'm gonna try and check on Xbox.com now.

EDIT 2: Xbox.com is still showing 60 achievements, but my Played Games list has been updated to reflect the correct number of 68...

Play it safe.

I don't think it's worth it if it f***s up again.

I'm gunna wait it out and do my research.

Edit 2: Mine still says 60 on played.

Edited by RomeoxJ
My french is awful + Edit 2.

i hope this problem is fixed soon like within a day i wanna play this and get it done before school!

This pretty much sums me up.

To be honest they shouldn't of made the lazy ass mistake in the first place, but it's being worked on now. Just wanna get it done before school on Friday.

says who

also, updating xbox.com surely takes 5 minutes tops

Says who?

Assuming xbox.com works on an overly complicated database, then 5 minutes it isn't. Whilst it's not a lengthy process, it's still not quite as easy as you make out.

By no means is that an excuse for something they should have done a few days before release, not after. Just like the overcharging of DLC, this seems to be a growing trend.

Anything over 25k is a patience test.

I don't know about that...

my score isn't that huge, but it really doesn't take that long to recover. Just find something else to do for a little while and it'll be done by the time you come back.

now, back before the "NXE" came around, recovering my profile took HOURS. That was absolutely awful.