Developers confirm - 111% is the limit

Stevolutionary

I wonder what sad, hollow lives these people lead to get their kicks by lying to strangers over a game?

I also talked to him and just told him off the bat he was a full of shit modder, and nobody would believe him. He tried to convince me, and I just repeatedly told him how pitiful he was, and how terrible he was at lying, until I got bored and blocked him.

What's so ironic though, is all of them use the same fallback when you prove they're lying of accusing you of being sad for caring about a leaderboard, despite them being the ones who hacked it and spend hours replying to people to try to make out they're legit.

Liars, cheat and hypocrites. Can they have any more pathetic qualities?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im the kinda person that will give people the benifit of the doubt to an extent but im also good at reading people and after the message i just got from BraMediia telling me how to get 112% i know its bull. He says and i quote "you just gotta find like all the eggs, theres a bunch of hidden ones that dont give you achievments or anything and you gotta find them all i found a bunch when i was going through and i saw some youtube videos and shit." first of all what an idiot to say had to watch vids to find some like he just randomly found an egg that you egg fiends didnt find already and last night he wasnt even in the 111%'s in fact i dont remember seeing any of these guys with 111%

All but 1 of his achievements unlocked at 7/27/2010 5:36 PM, that was a very quick run through the game for those 11 achievements. :)

I said a few days ago in another thread that it wouldn't be long before some tosser hacks the leaderboards, and now we have 10 of them. Real shame it's happend with a game as special as LIMBO and I feel for you guys who put in all the hard work and helped many others out only to see these rejects of life crap all over it. :mad:

So whats the deal with this? Now theres a effing 113% on the leaderboard!! U have got to be kidding me...i want to assume Stevolutionary didnt make a second account to hack...but im not sure!? Explain! Cause if theres more % i want it!! haha

So whats the deal with this? Now theres a effing 113% on the leaderboard!! U have got to be kidding me...i want to assume Stevolutionary didnt make a second account to hack...but im not sure!? Explain! Cause if theres more % i want it!! haha

Oh dear, of course this isn't me, but if anything I suppose it's a form of being honoured.

It also shows they've now lost any sense of claiming they aren't hackers, as they've devolved into self parody.

I bet they start to pretend to be me in messages, but as you can see, I am actually a bit adept with language, while those idiots can barely spell, so i'm sure that will make the difference between us obvious...

This is a joke now. Seriously people I wouldn't even worry about it anymore. We all know there are assholes out there who will always do this. Give it a few more weeks or so and the LIMBO leaderboards will look just as messed up as the CoD ones.

I think the person you were arguing with on GameFAQs made the account "Stevolutionary2" and got 113% on it to try and make you look bad.

I just sent him this message, which sums it up perfectly...

"Oh dear. You really must never have been laid in your entire life must you?"

And yes, it probably is that idiot I argued with on GFAQs - they really are the most pathetic people in the entire world if they have nothing better to do.

I'm actually flattered, not offended, they copied me. Shows i'm under their skin and winning! :woop:

Maybe there is a silver lining here people. Since the developers confirmed 111% is a high as you can go, anyone on the leaderboards with 112% or higher is showcasing themselves as a hacker.

I'm reporting every one of them through the in-game file complaint system and here as well. Feel free to do the same. =)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=238653

Oh dear, of course this isn't me, but if anything I suppose it's a form of being honoured.

It also shows they've now lost any sense of claiming they aren't hackers, as they've devolved into self parody.

I bet they start to pretend to be me in messages, but as you can see, I am actually a bit adept with language, while those idiots can barely spell, so i'm sure that will make the difference between us obvious...

Oh thank goodness! I knew you wouldnt sink as low as those hackers! :woop:

Maybe there is a silver lining here people. Since the developers confirmed 111% is a high as you can go, anyone on the leaderboards with 112% or higher is showcasing themselves as a hacker.

I'm reporting every one of them through the in-game file complaint system and here as well. Feel free to do the same. =)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=238653

I been. Just reported Mr 113% just now too. lol

Look at the leader boards!!!! 113%..... HACKERS, have fun getting banned

...and here we have our culprit.

It won't be the Wyld Snyper either - that'll just be someone who he's trying to grief too into goading us into sending him messages, so please don't do that.

It'll just be some socially backwards kid I upset today, and as I say, the fact I got under their skin means I won. :woop:

ATTN MODDING LOSERS - You are possibly the most amatuer griefers or trolls I have ever encountered. Seriously. You utterly fail at lying as well as life, and the fact you're actually following what I post here, and in effect stalking me, means I actually consider you my fan club. :p

Edited by Stevolutionary

Right, but after you collect that egg that gives you 111% (which is meaningless to me, as I care not about the leaderboards for this game), is there any other, for lack of a better word, easter egg? Like a slightly different ending or more explanation?

Wow, I didn't spend 1000$ on games/consoles/memberships to get my account banned over something as small as this. Oh, and if you're wondering why I'm at 112% here's the story:

So I was at chapter 20, I decided to take a break and stop playing for a while. I turned on my Xbox 360 and decided that I should clean out my memory because my Xbox 360 was getting a bit slow. I found what I thought was my offline profile (it has the same name as my online profile) and I deleted it, also deleting the items (saves for games such as LIMBO). Little did I know I actually deleted my online profile and my save for LMBO. I recovered my gamer-tag, played LIMBO and figured out that I had to start the story over again. I din't want to because I was so anxious to finish the game that I downloaded a game save that had the game fully completed. I downloaded the game save and replaced it for mine. I then found out that the file also boosted my percentage completion to 112% on the LIMBO leader-board. I worried about it for a little bit, but then I was convinced that I wasn't going to get banned. To be on the safe side I downloaded another game-save that only had 100% completion and overwrited the existing 112% save. No dice, my leader-board score was unfortunately still at 112%. People, it was accidental, and if you're going to report me over an accident, even when I don't abuse modding and I don't even think about trying to abuse modding then please, take a walk in my shoes at this current moment and see how you feel. This is very unfortunate, and I do apologize to all of the people that actually got to 111% legit on the LIMBO leader-board. If I could reset my percentage I would right away, I assure you, but unfortunately I can't.

It'd also be nice if you didn't report me. I just got a capture card and set up a clan, it'd be very unfortunate to get banned, again over something that was accidental and as small as this.

With my deepest apologies,

- FilthyHeadshot

Edited by Filthy Headshot

Hey man, thanks for coming here and explaining. Another 112% (Seanyowns) also said a similar thing, and I think a few are in the same situation.

The people i've been going for are not those that modded to 112% either to replace a save or just being lazy, but those that used it to lie to others in their bios and then scam them, then trolled people in forums and wasted their time and energy. I'm not concerned about any leaderboard position of mine (contrary to popular belief) but simply in preventing people getting scammed.

Yourself, and Seanyowns who also posted here, have not done anything like that (scamming) and I for one, haven't reported either of you as it's only the scammers and time wasters i'm going for.

I suggest however, yourself, and anyone else possibly facing a ban, take it up with the creator of the mod who dropped you all in it, and still to this day mindlessly trolls these forums and others about it. As far as we know, he's Hq8, unless that's someone else he's been impersonating (likely) but he's also known as Frylock on se7en sins.

FlawlessOddity was on his friend's list, and has posted here supporting his lie (and is not an alt as you can tell by his writing he's a different person) so I suggest asking him who the mod creator really is. If we can bring him down, i'm sure they'll be more lenient on the others.

I'd also suggest maybe altering your bio, so people know it isn't possible, and any moderator reviewing your profile takes note it was a simple mistake.

Edited by Stevolutionary

Hey man, thanks for coming here and explaining. Another 112% (Seanyowns) also said a similar thing, and I think a few are in the same situation.

The people i've been going for are not those that modded to 112% either to replace a save or just being lazy, but those that used it to lie to others in their bios and then scam them, then trolled people in forums and wasted their time and energy. I'm not concerned about any leaderboard position of mine (contrary to popular belief) but simply in preventing people getting scammed.

Yourself, and Seanyowns who also posted here, have not done anything like that (scamming) and I for one, haven't reported either of you as it's only the scammers and time wasters i'm going for.

I suggest however, yourself, and anyone else possibly facing a ban, take it up with the creator of the mod who dropped you all in it, and still to this day mindlessly trolls these forums and others about it. As far as we know, he's Hq8, unless that's someone else he's been impersonating (likely) but he's also known as Frylock on se7en sins.

FlawlessOddity was on his friend's list, and has posted here supporting his lie (and is not an alt as you can tell by his writing he's a different person) so I suggest asking him who the mod creator really is. If we can bring him down, i'm sure they'll be more lenient on the others.

I'd also suggest maybe altering your bio, so people know it isn't possible, and any moderator reviewing your profile takes note it was a simple mistake.

I hope I got my point across also:

Wow, I didn't spend 1000$ on games/consoles/memberships to get my account banned over something as small as this. Oh, and if you're wondering why I'm at 112% here's the story:

So I was at chapter 20, I decided to take a break and stop playing for a while. I turned on my Xbox 360 and decided that I should clean out my memory because my Xbox 360 was getting a bit slow. I found what I thought was my offline profile (it has the same name as my online profile) and I deleted it, also deleting the items (saves for games such as LIMBO). Little did I know I actually deleted my online profile and my save for LMBO. I recovered my gamer-tag, played LIMBO and figured out that I had to start the story over again. I din't want to because I was so anxious to finish the game that I downloaded a game save that had the game fully completed. I downloaded the game save and replaced it for mine. I then found out that the file also boosted my percentage completion to 112% on the LIMBO leader-board. I worried about it for a little bit, but then I was convinced that I wasn't going to get banned. To be on the safe side I downloaded another game-save that only had 100% completion and overwrited the existing 112% save. No dice, my leader-board score was unfortunately still at 112%. People, it was accidental, and if you're going to report me over an accident, even when I don't abuse modding and I don't even think about trying to abuse modding then please, take a walk in my shoes at this current moment and see how you feel. This is very unfortunate, and I do apologize to all of the people that actually got to 111% legit on the LIMBO leader-board. If I could reset my percentage I would right away, I assure you, but unfortunately I can't.

It'd also be nice if you didn't report me. I just got a capture card and set up a clan, it'd be very unfortunate to get banned, again over something that was accidental and as small as this.

With my deepest apologies,

- FilthyHeadshot