1. Once you have made your way outside the building, you will be greeting by a wave of enemies. Kill them all and your teacher will tell you to sound the alarm bell. Run over to your teacher and look to your right behind a big rock. You will see the group of bird tucked away behind the building.
2. Enter the training ground and go to your left. You will see several draining dummy's stuck in the ground, the flock will be sat in the middle of this area.
3. Once you have rung the bell, drop down and defeat the enemies until you can proceed. Once you have defeated the second wave of enemies which come through the game, make your way towards the bridge. As you pass through the gate look directly to your right.
4. After saving the first child you will need to go back to the building you started at to save a second. You will notice the building next to where the child is will be on fire. After saving the second child, make your way around to enter the building. As you enter you will see the mementos in the cut-scene as you enter. It's down the right hand path on the floor.
5. Once you're back inside the building, follow the passage way out to the coast. Continue down the path and you will come to a set of stairs, just to the left of the stairs you will find several rocky platforms, on the third platform you will see the Mementos on the right side.
1. At the start of the story, exit the house and go around the house to the left. Head towards the rear of the house and you will see the flock sitting on a piece of wood.
2. Follow Okiku through the caverns until you pass a waterfall and have to climb to get to the next area. You will see her cross a bamboo bridge, instead of following her, follow the path to your left, you will come to another bridge. Jump off the bridge and follow the path through the archway and to a small building. You will see the Mementos on the ground near a lantern at the side of the building.
3. This next Memento is very easy to miss, after dealing with the first set of Androids follow the path into the canyon. Just before you get to the second knocked over tree you will see a light lantern on the path. If you got to the tree which forks in the road, turn around and walk back towards this light. You will find the Mementos sitting at the foot of the drop. You will need to look very carefully for this flock.
4. After the previous Memento make your way into town, once you get into town, cross the bridge and keep to the right. Follow the path to access the rear of the bar, you will come to a dead end. The Mementos are sat on the ground in this dead end.
5. The final Memento is on a ledge above where the final set of Androids appear from. You will have thought several enemies in this area at the start of the story. You will have also killed an enemy with a rifle on this ledge. You won't be able to collect these Mementos early on as they only show up at this point in the level.