Achievement Guide and Road Map

SideDish120

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demolish Part 2 - During Heavy Metal when you first use the UAV only destroy the buildings an not the tanks. Kill your self/or load an repeat till you get it. Took me 3 and a half times for it to pop.

I've had this in the roadmap already. Thanks anyways bud :)

No, not thanks anyways.

How about actually putting it in the trophy description? Not everyone reads the road maps. I personally think the road maps for 90% of these games are poorly written and/or complete crap. Not to mention a ton of people only come to this site and the sister site for a specific trophy, not to be told how to play an entire game.

Furthermore the fastest way to get the "Destruction 2" trophy is mow down the fences in Sangre or Heavy Metal, then reload last checkpoint. There's hundreds of fences in both levels.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the EXP values for reaching rank 10 and 22 are WAY off. It's 120k for 10, and 400k for 22.

Edited by F8L Fool

Tip on geting demolition man achievement. (Online: get 20 demolish kills)

Game mode: Rush

Best Maps/only map?:

Arica - 1st Base A n 2nd Base B

Nelson Bay - 1st Base A,B - 2nd Base B

Used Recon, Extra C4 (give 6 C4s) and Extra Explosive damage

Plant the C4 like 1 spacing away from each other and it should be going down.

But before that plant a bomb (attacker) or wait for the attacker to plant a bomb

Hey thanks for the idea. I never figured to take a building down with C4 before, been trying my heart out with rockets and noobtubes.

(idk if said.. but you might want to add to guide for get 5 best squad achievement).. easiest way to obtain is to play Squad Rush or Squad Deathmatch (but rush = easier imo), as if you win.. you are the best squad.

Not necessarily, my squad lost a game yesterday but we still got the pin. Go figure.. :confused:

On another note, in the guide it says that you need 18,000 points to reach rank 10 and 240,000 points to reach rank 22. It is actually 120,000 and 405,000, respectively (according to the xp calculator, anyway)..

So, I think the guide needs to be slightly tweaked with the fact that "Won Them All" is glitched. And it appears the way to get it is to just keep playing - after having actually won them all if it didn't work properly - until it eventually pops at about the same time that you get a pin.

And also add that weapon stars count towards the Award achievements. I know the guide you link to mentions that, but in brief it should be mentioned here along with pins and insignias so as to keep the confusion to a minimum.

Edited by Mystrytrky

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/960/UP80hvU=.jpgPistol Man - 15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Online: get 5 kills with every handgun in the game

Self-explanatory. Switch to the handgun you have selected in your class by pressing http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/y.png. Then get 5 kills with that handgun. Once you have accomplished this, repeat with a different handgun. You unlock the last handgun at Level 18 (Master Sergeant III)

Anyone else having trouble with this? I've got 5 kills, or more, with each handgun and no achievement.

I'm at level 14, yet I have all handguns. Is one of these a VIP thing? Maybe that's why the achievement wont unlock? That doesn't make much sense though, since I have all the guns and kills.

Not sure if this has happened to anyone else, but I am lvl 12 and I have the 5 kills with each pistol achievement. I unlocked the M39R or whatever it is (the one that is supposed to be unlocked at lvl 18 or 19) as soon as I hit lvl 12.

Same here, only my final one unlocked at level 13, except I don't have the achievement, yet I have all the guns and kills.

EDIT: Nevermind. I ended up getting 10 kills with each pistol and it unlocked. I think all the server problems may have screwed it up.

Edited by Copyright

No, not thanks anyways.

How about actually putting it in the trophy description? Not everyone reads the road maps. I personally think the road maps for 90% of these games are poorly written and/or complete crap. Not to mention a ton of people only come to this site and the sister site for a specific trophy, not to be told how to play an entire game.

Furthermore the fastest way to get the "Destruction 2" trophy is mow down the fences in Sangre or Heavy Metal, then reload last checkpoint. There's hundreds of fences in both levels.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the EXP values for reaching rank 10 and 22 are WAY off. It's 120k for 10, and 400k for 22.

How about you stop trolling as I have put it in the description long ago.

Are we sure the guide is right with regards to 'won them all'?

It says you don't need to win a Squad Rush match, is that definitely the case? Has anyone eventually gotten the achievement without winning on Squad Rush?

I got mine without even choosing squad rush as a game type. I finished squad deathmatch and got it.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/960/UPsJiXg=.jpgThe Dentist - 15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Online: do a headshot kill with the repair tool

To have the repair tool you must first use the Engineer class until you unlock the repair tool(1000 xp). To pull out your repair tool once you have it, press http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/rightdpad.png on your D-pad. The best way to accomplish this is to sneak up on a sniper that doesn't see you, and put the repair tool up to his head and press http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/rt.png to spin the repair tool.

I personally think the easiest way is to sneak up on somebody while they're on the UAV. If you see it up in the sky, hit start to see where the UAV comp is on the map (if you don't already know) and run over there and rearrange his face :p

Regarding Destruction part 2 - I think the easiest way to get this is at the start of chapter 4 - "Crack the Sky". Just blow the crap out of everything with the mounted machine gun and let the helicopter get blown up when you are nearing the completion of the helicopter's circle over the area.

When I started the chapter for the first time I got Destruction part 1. I had a little trouble staying alive the first few times I tried it :) and I wound up getting Destruction part 2 just playing the game. I think I died about 3 times before I completed the checkpoint. There's so much to blow up there - trucks, buildings, etc.

About the award achievements. This may be glitched or the word unique is incorrect. I got Award Aware last night on a stationary turret. After wards I checked my stats and I had 8 unique awards, 2 of which I had double awards for, Not sure if this will happen for the 50 unique ach.

I think the issue here is that bronze/silver/gold stars are counted as "awards" even though they are not technically on the "awards" tab.

Best Maps/only map?:

Arica - 1st Base A - 2nd Base B

Port ---- - 1st Base A (4 C4s) - 2nd Base A,B (6 C4s)

Class: Recon

Spec 1: Ex Upgr (Extra C4: Total C4 = 6)

Spec 2: EXPLMK2 (Extra Expolsive damage)

Plant the C4 like 1 in-game Window spacing away from each other and it should be going down.

http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo339/Hawkboy199/IMG_0111.jpg

But before, that plant a bomb (if your are a attacker) or wait for the attacker to plant a bomb

Disadvantage = Have to destory the objective when your are a defender

Best Maps/only map?:

Arica - 1st Base A - 2nd Base B

Port ---- - 1st Base A (4 C4s) - 2nd Base A,B (6 C4s)

Class: Recon

Spec 1: Ex Upgr (Extra C4: Total C4 = 6)

Spec 2: EXPLMK2 (Extra Expolsive damage)

Plant the C4 like 1 in-game Window spacing away from each other and it should be going down.

But before, that plant a bomb (if your are a attacker) or wait for the attacker to plant a bomb

Disadvantage = Have to destory the objective when your are a defender

If you're not the attacker, I don't think you'd want to bring down the building as this destroys the M-Com..

I could be wrong, but I've seen several times that the M-Com got destroyed along with the building it was in..