An Unbelievable Achievement Glitch

Pizzorno

1. Created 9 (99) players

2. Started Manager mode

3. Amateur for both board and game

4. Auto Save on

5. Put all 9 player in my team

6. put all 9 player up for sale along with 3 original player with Green upward pointing arrows.

7. Simmed game

8. 50% I lost connection with server

9. Sold 2 from the 3 offers

10. and.... The game froze!

i done this ith leeds and it worked got ton up

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right so here goes; I was playing on Manager mode as Madrid because I was trying for the 'Theatre of Dreams' acheivement straight away. I start up a match on fully manual controls so I can kill that bird with the same stone too.

Anyway, I win the game 1-0 and as the achievement pops up my game freezes so I turn my Xbox off and restart it. Then when I check my achievements for Fifa 10 the following achievements somehow have now been unlocked;

-Challenging Schedule

-Looking Good

-Real Fan

-Hard Earned Win

-Cup Upset

-Fifa Fever

I don't know how this happened lol. I'm a 100% legit gamer and I haven't purposefully tried to glitch or cheat these in anyway. I'm just baffled by what's happened.

A long shot, but has this happened to anyone else?

Haha blinding. Worked a treat! Got 7 achievements worth 150g in total, although they were easier ones I could have got easily in time so it aint all good. Took me about an hour to win a match without assists on though haha.

Haha blinding. Worked a treat! Got 7 achievements worth 150g in total, although they were easier ones I could have got easily in time so it aint all good. Took me about an hour to win a match without assists on though haha.

hi man did u delete the update when u done this and how exactly did u get it thanks for any help

1. Create 11 '99' stat players. I personally made them all different positions. 1 of them was a GK. Make sure ALL of these players are changed to Free Agents. This is the same as choosing which team they play on. (This will take a LONG time so I suggest having a video on in the background or do something else. Also, if you move right on the D-Pad as well as the analogue stick, it doubles the speed of putting up your stats!)
  2. Make sure that AUTO SAVE IS OFF. Start a new Manager Mode and add ALL of the 99 players you just created, no one else.
  3. Choose Leeds from the English Coca Cola League 1. Go to your squad and add the 10 '99' players to your starting line up. Don't add the GK (don't ask).
  4. Now go to transfers and club transfers. Sell 9 of your '99' players. Not the GK. Then sell 3 of your other highest rated players (I think one is like 72, another 2 are 68). ONLY sell the ones that have a green arrow point up (this does not matter for your '99's. Just the other 3)
  5. SAVE YOUR GAME!!!! This is the most important part as this will help you do the glitch quickly again and again. Save as Achievement or 'a' it doesn't matter. So long as you know which one to load.
  6. Now SIM your first match. At 50% the game will appear to freeze. It hasn't. Just wait, it'll take a min or 2. During this time it will disconnect you from the EA Servers (not Xbox Live). Once it has been simmed press A for Done. Then A again to get to the next screen which should be your mailbox.
  7. Here you have to press X to open your mail. This will be bids for the 3 players you put up for sale that weren't 99's. Now you want to accept ALL 3 of the offers. Press A and then it will ask you to confirm Yes or No.
  8. Now, once you choose Yes, SPAM THE MOTHER FUCKING CUNT out of the XBOX Guide/Dashboard button. Even if it doesn't freeze keep hitting that button as fast as you can. I was on this screen for about 20 seconds spamming the button and then it froze. Most times it does it after 2 or 3 presses. Once the game is frozen you can go ahead and switch it off. I tried keeping it in that state for several different intervals, all of which just got me the same result.
  9. Once you turn on your console (if it doesn't do it automaticaly) sign into Xbox Live. Now feel free to check your achievements. You should notice a nice shiny new one. I only ever got 1 at a time doing this, however I did get 14 achievements out of like 17 tries! (and those other 3 tries were because I wasn't spamming the guide button)

Now if you have followed that to the letter, you can go ahead and boot up your game and skip to part 6! MAKE SURE YOU TURN AUTO SAVE OFF AGAIN!!! It will turn it back on for you every time and this is VITAL for making this process as fast as possible! Simply load up your manager mode that you saved in part 5 and then follow part 6 - 9. Rinse and repeat my friends!!

**The difficulty shouldn't matter, but I had both set to amatuer. The game isn't installed in my harddrive. And I do have the latest update. So don't waste your time cleaning your cache as it just means every game you play now you have to install all the updates again!!! :p

I copied this metheod (with minor tweaks) from as far back as page 5 or 6 so if people still can't get it to work I say just give up and get Avatar. Much easier way to get points.

didn't worked once not even froze damn just need 1 fck achievement to complete (time for a testimonial)

hi man did u delete the update when u done this and how exactly did u get it thanks for any help

Did it exactly as the first post says.Turnred off all assists in my FIFA 10, started a new manager mode as real madrid with autosave on, board on amatuer, difficulty on amatuer, advance...then...go into manage club, staff upgrades, stadium manager up to ten (I already had the Theatre Of Dreams achievement), then played a match Vs Valencia and won 2.0 (rather luckily!)...game finished, got the man of the match screen and the achieve for having assists off came up, xbox froze, turned it off and when i turned it on again I had 7 new achievements. Just wish I had some of the ones that were harder to get like that testimonial one!

Hope that helps dude...and good luck.

Did it exactly as the first post says.Turnred off all assists in my FIFA 10, started a new manager mode as real madrid with autosave on, board on amatuer, difficulty on amatuer, advance...then...go into manage club, staff upgrades, stadium manager up to ten (I already had the Theatre Of Dreams achievement), then played a match Vs Valencia and won 2.0 (rather luckily!)...game finished, got the man of the match screen and the achieve for having assists off came up, xbox froze, turned it off and when i turned it on again I had 7 new achievements. Just wish I had some of the ones that were harder to get like that testimonial one!

Cool thanks ill try but the only prob is that i have assist achievment so i dought it will work

This is the excact way I did it! Everyone seems to have better luck doing other things whereas some just seem to get no where at all! I'm not sure what the exact thing is that makes it freeze, all I know is that when I got onto the screen after accepting the transfers, if I didn't mash the guide button it wouldn't freeze. If I did, it would freeze. One time I was mashing it for at least 20 seconds and THEN it froze. So I'm not sure what more help I can give!

Happened to me today, I have a lot of achievements so only 2 unlocked, maybe more would have if I didnt have them

I got the buying 50 players and playing for 50 hours, I was at 48 hours so that doesnt really mean much.

I went into my second season in manager mode and it just keeps freezing after the first friendly, will it be possible at all to get the consecutive promotions achievement? Considering it has frozen on two different campaigns with me already

I did this and all I got was Good Friend.

I already had Total Control and Theatre of Dreams though.

Yeah this happened to me last night. I was doing a Manager Mode Cup Game. (FA Cup). I won the game on professional against Bolton and when it showed the Man of the Match it froze so I turned it off obviously and turned it back on and I start up FIFA again, and I see a change in my gamerscore and was curious to what it was, and I see the following achievements.

AROUND THE WORLD

RECOGNISE ANYONE

CHALLENGING SCHEDULE

TON UP

ALWAYS AVAILABLE

GLOBETROTTER

DOUBLE CHAMPS

Cup Upset was unlocked a little later on that night, but I got it by actually playing it.

None of these methods are working for me - my game just never freezes after accepting the two transfers.

I have tried the Swiss team, Notts County, Leeds .... just none work.

I get the long wait at 50% after the simmed game but it just never stalls my Xbox after I accept two of the transfers :( god dammit this is so annoying.

I was trying all different teams/things last night but nothing was working. Has anyone here had the experience of it not working for a long time but then it suddenly does? If not I think I might as well just give up on this.

For people that have got it to work ....

Game installed or uninstalled?

Online or Offline?

Live silver or gold membership?

What team did you use? What 3 normal players did you transfer out?

Did you press the guide button to get it to stall?

....oh and has anyone done it in the last few days? Could it have been patched now?

None of these methods are working for me - my game just never freezes after accepting the two transfers.

I have tried the Swiss team, Notts County, Leeds .... just none work.

I get the long wait at 50% after the simmed game but it just never stalls my Xbox after I accept two of the transfers :( god dammit this is so annoying.

I was trying all different teams/things last night but nothing was working. Has anyone here had the experience of it not working for a long time but then it suddenly does? If not I think I might as well just give up on this.

For people that have got it to work ....

Game installed or uninstalled?

Online or Offline?

Live silver or gold membership?

What team did you use? What 3 normal players did you transfer out?

Did you press the guide button to get it to stall?

....oh and has anyone done it in the last few days? Could it have been patched now?

Same here. I cannot get my xbox to crash. In fact my xbox has never crash on any game. I guess being too robust has it disadvantages.

Heres a guide for 80% get some chevoos. The orginal is on a german site. I´ll try to translate it to you.

Quote:

Step 1: Creat 11 players with skill 99. (9 defender + 2 keeper) club: Free players

Step 2: Start a new MM career with Leeds United (Coca Cola League 1)

Step 3: Take all 11 created players with you. (not the Virtuel Pro)

Step 4: Sell maximal 12 players, the 99er + 1 other keeper

Step 5: simulate 1 game and with a chance if 80% you will be signed out from EA, while the transfers stand by 50%. Wait until the window pop up where your assistent says, that clubs are interested in your players.

Step 6: Sell 3 players and confirm. Now the Xbox should freeze. Turn the xbox on.

Works probably after 6-10 times.

If you have the game on your Hard Drive it won´t work like this.

Having tried this across multiple accounts and on two 360s, this is the BEST method that I've had the most luck with. This is on Page 5 of the thread, but I figured it's worth bumping to help out all the new people having issues with this odd freezing thing.

For those having trouble, This is how I did it:

11 99 created players

Choose a low ranked team MM

Add created players

Put 9 CP's up for sale

put 3 of the teams original players for sale

sim match

wait...

accept two offers you recieve

the second u accept the offers mash the Xbox guide button

Freeze

Restart Xbox

Achievement(s) Unlocked... hopefully

I'm extremely annoyed currently because my game froze at random, without me trying any of the numerous methods above. I simply was playing a match mid-way through my second season in Manager Mode with Southampton, and the game froze before the Man of the Match award (no button mashing, no nothing.) I reset the XBox, and suddenly I had 'Good Friend,' 'Double Champs,' and 'Real Fan.'

Now, it seems to be that a lot of you guys have been gunning for this glitch, but I certainly did not want to get these chievos illegitimately. EA Sports really need to work these problems out, but when do they ever? Still, a great shame I think. To those who want the glitch, it seems that it can come to almost anyone any time.

Sigh.

I can get it to freeze when I spam the guide button but so far no achievements.

Is it because I already have the manual labor achievement?

Is everyone here playing the US version or UK? I'm on US.

just read the whole thread most everyone is from Europe hah. I can't get it to freeze anymore, and I think this might be working only on the UK version of the game.

Edited by steakfaced

• 2 weeks later...