DeSoto Dominator 20
Win every upgrade for your car, and claim the Uber Mystery Upgrade.
In Episodes 1, 2, 3, and 5 (not Episode 4), there are mini-games that involve driving the DESOTO. These are always started by talking to the C.O.P.S. in the GARAGE on Straight Street, to the right of STINKY'S DINER.
Each episode's mini-game has different rules, but there are three bonus rounds of progressive difficulty in the games of all four episodes. In Episodes 1, 2, and 3, there is one story-related round. After winning this round, the player is automatically transported back to Straight Street. To play the bonus rounds, either talk to the C.O.P.S. again, or interact with the DESOTO, and select the dialog choice that corresponds to the mini-game (different for each episode).
There are also 4 bonus decals to shoot or drive over in each mini-game. To get the Uber Mystery Upgrade, you need to finish all fifteen (15) rounds and collect all sixteen (16) bonus decals.
You can keep replaying the mini-games as many times as you need. When you collect all of the decals in a mini-game, you will be automatically transported back to Straight Street, and the C.O.P.S. will tell you that you have received all of the available upgrades.
Here are the bonus decals:
1. Drive into the 10 BOWLING PINS in the middle of the road.
2. Shoot, or drive into, the red CHEESE WHEEL crosiing the street from left to right.
3. Shoot the PIANO suspended from a right-hand window.
4. Shoot the GOOD-TIRE BLIMP as it flies across the sky.
1. Shoot the TTG HOT-AIR BALLOON flying in the sky from left to right.
2. Shoot the SAFE suspended from a left-hand window.
3. Shoot the KITCHEN SINK thrown from the right side.
4. Shoot, or drive into, the MONSTER-TRUCK TYRE rolling along the street from the left.
1. Drive over the BEACH BALL that bounces across the road from the left.
2. Drive over the zombie-guarded BEER KEG on the pavement to the left.
3. Drive over the BOX KITE in the middle of the road.
4. Drive over the SATELITE DISH on the pavement to the right.
1. Shoot RUBBERDUCKAZILLA that appears from the left side of the screen.
2. Shoot the FLYING CAR that flies over the middle of the road.
3. Shoot the FOOTBALL that comes from the top-right side of the screen and bounces over the road.
4. Shoot the RING DOUGHNUT that rolls across the road from the right.
After you receive all four upgrades from all four episodes, you will get the Uber Mystery Upgrade in Episode 5.
If you return to a previous episode to collect any decals that you had missed, make sure to either manually save or hit an auto-save after you return to Straight Street.
If the upgrade in Episode 5 is not your final upgrade, you will need to return to Episode 5, play the mini-game again, quit the mini-game with the
button, and return to Straight Street with the
button. The C.O.P.S. will then give you the Uber Mystery Upgrade.