Achievement Guide

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't write an achievement guide and then not 1k it. I suck at shooters and I'm bout to beat it. Just take thomas and let Ray do most of the work. You'll be surprised how often just staying back actually works.

I can bypass getting 1k in this game if i feel I'm not up to doing it. Even though I have written this guide doesn't mean anything I have covered all bases ;). I'm not going to give up just yet but if it gets to much I probably won't do it on very hard.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/944/UP7jok8=.jpg Frag Steal - 10http://tinyurl.com/cw3qy8

Kill all enemies in a single Cooperative Concentration Mode.

Once you enter the mansion you will need to swing across a balcony to kill 4 men held up in a room. As soon as you enter through the back doors you will go into concentration mode, shoot all 4 guys before your brother does and the achievement will unlock.

you dont HAVE to shoot all four enemies before your brother, i just got this game, just done it and only shot the 2 enemies while my brother shot the other 2, achievement popped :)

No problem :), good luck when you get to very hard mode, some bits are a bit of a pain.

Yeah right specially when you are in the indian camp , i mean i tried during 2 hours woa ...

But during this time i got the Quick Hands Achievement , that's the best part to do it i think , just when you defend the camp before the canons hit you , that what i did and i got it realy quickly and easly.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/944/UP7jok8=.jpg Frag Steal - 10http://tinyurl.com/cw3qy8

Kill all enemies in a single Cooperative Concentration Mode.

Once you enter the mansion you will need to swing across a balcony to kill 4 men held up in a room. As soon as you enter through the back doors you will go into concentration mode, shoot all 4 guys before your brother does and the achievement will unlock.

you dont HAVE to shoot all four enemies before your brother, i just got this game, just done it and only shot the 2 enemies while my brother shot the other 2, achievement popped :)

Only popped up once I killed all 4 for me, i tried it other ways but that was the only way it would work on 2 different accounts.

Yeah right specially when you are in the indian camp , i mean i tried during 2 hours woa ...

But during this time i got the Quick Hands Achievement , that's the best part to do it i think , just when you defend the camp before the canons hit you , that what i did and i got it realy quickly and easly.

I haven't got anywhere near close to that and I don't have the time right now to spend hours on doing the levels over and over. Not looking forward to some of the levels though.

I'm just wondering if the code for $40,000 and silver weapons will effect the achievement for getting $200,000 and sliver weapons. I have just had bad experiences with codes and I don't want to put it in unless I know I can still unlock that achievement. I know the money doesn't count towards it, but part of the achievement is unlocking the silver weapons, so if they're already unlocked then does it still unlock when I reach $200,000?

yes it still unlocks, I have 1k in this and used the code.

Awesome, thank you. I have just used codes that lock up achievements, and it isn't very fun doing all the work just for it not to unlock.

Also, great guide man. The only thing that would have helped a little more is, on that D-day achievement I was stuck for awhile because one boat would always make it somehow, even though I scanned the whole river. After watching your video though I realised, right before you shoot the last boat, you hit one that is hidden behind a rock. That boat never actually travels over there, it is just automatically there at one point, and you can't see it. You don't really need to or anything, but maybe just putting some text in the video when you shoot that boat letting people know to hit that one before getting the last one or immediately after, just because I have read that other people have had the same problem.

Great guide, didnt think someone would be able to put it up so quickly. Im having a little trouble with the `Been there done that achievement`. Ive hosted all the levels on ranked and played both sides. Any advice?I must be doing something wrong but i have no idea

Great guide, didnt think someone would be able to put it up so quickly. Im having a little trouble with the `Been there done that achievement`. Ive hosted all the levels on ranked and played both sides. Any advice?I must be doing something wrong but i have no idea

I have no issues with this what so ever, all I can suggest is look at the achievement stats menu and goto the achievement and see what it has listed on the right side. I may have missed off a level, I haven't had time to fully edit some of the multiplayer stuff over the past few days.

Sorry for the delay guys, the guide is almost complete I just need to recheck a few things and such.

Hopefully this has helped, if not i'm not really to sure.

I am having a lot of trouble with D-Day. I shoot every damn raft I see, and yet somehow one of them always lands. I can't even spot the one that lands. I'm shooting these things before they even clear the trees and yet one of them always lands. Wtf!

nevermind, I got the buggers

Edited by chenry

hey awesome guide! but I just noticed that you are missing an achievement! the "drive-by" one is not on here. its a very straight forward achievement but you should add it in there so people like me don't jump off the horse every time instead of getting the achievements first lol.

Thank you for pointing that out, I was just reading through the guide and noticed this before reading the comments. I have no idea what happened, I have a feeling I may have somehow deleted the information while re-ordering parts of the guide.

It's now added :).

your guide for goldrush is wrong the bounty is not the money you earn that is the money other people earn when they kill you, and the wallet money is the money you need to get to 1 million to get the achievement it is not just used for upgrades during the game and also your roadmap needs much more detail...

I haven't written a roadmap thats just the info for the roadmap. So i'm not sure what you commented on that seeing as it's not technically a roadmap.

I have never had my wallet money go towards my 1 million or $200,000 at the end of the game. Whenever I finished i end up with whatever from kills the wallet money is never contributed what so ever otherwise I would have earned that achievement ages ago, though i'm not really sure. Seeing as I earn about $5000+ wallet money a match my outcome would be something like $10,000 money if so.

The way to do the 1 million in a match is quite similar to Aksh0le's one (also Manhunt).

Thanks to lukkPL for posting this method on how to get 1 million in a match :)

Host a match to 5 points.

The guy who nails the bounty on himself goes to the top of the trenches (near the wall made of wood). He should stand in front of the "slope" (sorry can't find different word) to the trenches.

Now the MOST IMPORTANT thing. Make sure that the second gamertag of his team will go the slope down and right. Few steps futher he should see the shack on the right - it's a RESPAWN! So to BLOCK this respawn simply stand under the shack (if you're playing 3vs3 make sure to block one more respawn - futher the trenches between tents)

And now the greatest thing: BOTH (if not both one of them for sure) of the gamertags which will be killed will respawn at the bottom of the slope (they even don't have to run nowhere!). The guy who makes bounty on himself simply makes headshots from the top of the slope (i suggest rifle with scope).

The only moment when they need to run is when the game changes WANTED player. However after 1 kill everything comes to previous state.

Do this until it's 4:0 and 10 seconds left. By the time you should have bounty around 12-14k and around 12 minutes left.

Then the player who wants to make money kills the "bounty" and stands in the same place. "Bounty" will have respawn at the bottom of the slope so the thing is similar to kills made by "bounty".

When it's 4:4 make sure that you will kill "the killer" because if not, then the game will end. Kill him, make him run to his place, and have him kill the "bounty" for 50 seconds. Then kill him again. Rinse and repeat.

he clearly says where the gatlin gun is and to be honest dude, if u dont like the guide dont use it, he has said a lot of the times that hes still updating it, good job fizz.

remeber ovoon this is an achievement guide not a walkthrough on where the best place to get kills is.