Welcome To The Gun Show

darkconsoles

from gamefaq

Automatics:

(lv.1) Tommy Gun:

(lv.2) MP38: Florida - Granados Compound - second floor

(lv.3) Modified AK-47: Cuba - Battaglia Masonry - there is a room and as you enter it turn left and you will see a ladder that leads you underground. Just follow the tunnel (thanks to Kazmir)

Magnums:

(lv.1) .357 Magnum:

(lv2) .44 Magnum Force: New York - Carmine Rosato's Compound - in hallway second floor

(lv.3) .501 Magnum Enforcer: Cuba - Battaglia Quarry Chop Shop - if you look at the map there is a lighthouse go there and it's easy to spot

Pistols:

(lv.1) Pistol:

(lv.2) Silenced Pistol: Folrida - Ryan Roth mission - in a mission that he sends you to rescue one of his soldiers there is no way to miss it

(lv.3) Delta M1911 (silenced): Florida - Mangano's Compound - first floor

Rifles:

(lv.1) Sniper Rifle:

(lv.2) Spitzer Centerfire: Florida - Emilio's packing company - is on the roof top, you'll need a engineer to cut the fence

(lv.3) Vintovka SR-98: Cuba - Almeida Compound - is in the second floor on a desk

Shotguns:

(lv.1) Shotgun:

(lv.2) Sawed-off: New York - Corleone's Compound - right side of the main gate behind some bushes, you'll need an arsonist to burn it

(lv.3) Schofield Semi-auto: Florida - Global Storage Chop Shop - on the right side of this little island inside of the small warehouse

Edited by RoutineX

As you enter through the main gate. On the left are bushes, burn 'em.

Its kind a dumb cause its says on the right but its on the left.

If your in the compound, and are looking out the gate, it's on the right. :p

i can't find the enforcer magnum

i don't even see a BATTAGLIA QUARRY CHOP SHOP on my map

It's called the Battaglia Quarry Chop Shop on the map. If I remember right, it's right near the airport in Cuba. The Magnum is actually outside of the compound, by a light house.

HYe what about level 3 shotgun i can't find that chop shop can you please help

When your at the start of the Chop Shop (outside, looking at it, preferably standing on the downhill slope) it should be in the building on your right, ground level. I know that this description isn't very good, but I hope it helps.

(lv.3) Modified AK-47: Cuba - Battaglia Masonry - there is a room and as you enter it turn left and you will see a ladder that leads you underground. Just follow the tunnel (thanks to Kazmir)

^^^^

According to that, its suppose to be located there. but when i go to this location, the first door i come into its like a empty warehouse type deal, then you go into the following room, its just a small living room with a TV on the floor, then it allows you to go outside to go ontop of the building, so can anyone please explain where exactly this "ladder is" that leads you down into a tunnel?

this is the only gun i cannot find, i dont know why either..

please responde either on here or my gamertag

GT - McPrescot Bobby

Magnums:

(lv.3) .501 Magnum Enforcer: Cuba - Battaglia Quarry Chop Shop - if you look at the map there is a lighthouse go there and it's easy to spot

There is no such place as Battaglia Quarry Chop Shop in Cuba. It's meant to be Battaglia Quarry. It to the left of the airport and near Battaglia Masonry.These places only become accessible after the mission in Cuba where you sneak around and assassinate a certian dude. You will know when as there are all these Fronts and Rackets appear on your map for the first time.

Can you tell me where is the Chop Shop whats the name of the business.

It's the Global Storage Chop Shop in Florida. You get access to it by continuing with the story.

mee too!!!!!!!!

When leaving the front door of the compound there will be a car infront of you on a driveway, the driveway ends at a large gate that opens when you near it, if your inside the compound, facing the open gate, look to the right, all the way to the corner.

The "Bush" is fence of plants, not a single plant, if you look over it you can just see the red glow of a weapon upgrade, also the Bush will have a small image of a fire on it showing that it can be burnt. If you have an arsonist with you highlighting the bush will allow you to press B to get your arsonist to burn the bush, allowing access to the shotgun.

Can you tell me where is the Chop Shop whats the name of the business

The level 3 Shotgun is unreachable untill you lower the bridge to the island it is on (story related)

• 2 weeks later...