The Bitching Thread

I started one a while back in the Subscriber's Forum and it did alright considering there's not many subscribers, lol.

PRE-EMPTIVE WARNING:

LET ME BE CLEAR. FLAMING ANY MEMBER AT X360A, DISCUSSION ON RELIGION, RACE, POLITICS (ie. Use your brain kids) IS PROHIBITED.

What ticks ya off?

Example...

Forum-wise:

• Members not reading a thread properly; not saying thank you when a question raised is answered and when a quick search before posting isn't performed.
  • When an answer is given to a question, seeing 30 other +1 posters say the same shit as if their agreeing solidifies the previous answer as true.
  • Members that post threads in the WRONG forum (yep, like this one, lmao. Yeah I reported it to be moved.).

Life:

• Drivers that pick their nose thinking no one can see through their damn window.
  • When at the urinal, someone decides to take a piss RIGHT beside you when there's clearly another stall to use. Cyanide needs his buffer zone damn it!

Edited by CyanideBreathMint

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5,000,000,000 Thread about the same f**king error code lol or RRoD

and the other 999,000,000,000,000 Thread about how good CoDMW2 is gonna be ya we get it. Its gonna be great no SHUT UP and wait

RANT OVER

lol

Edit: sentUAmessage in the EU xbox dash the always answer S**T questions that are stupid like how to recover my account DEERRRRR press the Guide button it THERE!!!!!

no need to send a message to xbox asking are they all really that stupid

Edited by pX I Atticus

1. Smarmy people on the forums who make smart-ass/super sarcastic comments and think other people will think they are funny.

2. Singing on LIVE (An old bitching complaint, but still very alive.

3. Glitched achievements.

4. The mini-moderators that CONSTANTLY remind new people of the achievement trading forum. You know who you are...and you need to stfu. Let the Mods do their job. They get to it eventually.

That's pretty much all I can think of right now. Good thread Cyanide. :)

Non stackable career difficulty achievements. Shrek the 3rd, MOH Airborne, etc.

Glitchers/cheaters, ESPECIALLY in online play/gamerscore. I don't mind recreational hacking, but glitches like the Skate 2 glitch come to mind

Games that are broken on release. Gears 2, looking RIGHT at you.

Closed online servers. What the hell? You made the commitment to release the fucking game, keep the GOD DAMN SERVERS OPEN!

Games with bad cameras. Ninja Gaiden 2, DoAX2, Too Human. Borderline unplayable.

Multiplayer achievements only achievable in local co-op. I hate you GH3.

Cheap boss fights. Kingdom Under Fire, Street Fighter IV

AND SO MANY FUCKING THREADS ABOUT THE SAME SUBJECTS!!! THE EASY 1000S ARE RIGHT AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM!!! AAAH.

I feel better

EDIT:

4. The mini-moderators that CONSTANTLY remind new people of the achievement trading forum. You know who you are...and you need to stfu. Let the Mods do their job. They get to it eventually.

I agree. A little help is always useful, but must you post a 3 line response, with a link to the forum in bold? Gets on my nerves.

Another EDIT: People who bitch about game companies being unfair to them because they live in a certain country, like people in the UK and Australia. Fucking deal with it, no one cares, you're still fortunate to even be getting the game.

I hate people that don't read stickies and/or the forum rules before making their first few posts or threads. READ THEM NOW, MAKE THIS FORUM TOLERABLE

Edited by Tenacious

Oh yea! The "What game should I complete next" or "What should I buy with XX amount of dollars?" Honestly, no one gives a shit what you should buy. Ask your friends...rent the game, just don't clog the forums with that garbage.

Wow, I can't believe I completely forgot about that one. I don't think I have ever visited these forums and NOT seen one of those threads.

1st of all i would like to say " Great idea for a thread "

ROTFL

Fucking funny as shit i was in hysterics and i ran all over my room trying to catch my breath but kept falling to the floor in uncontrollable fits of screaming & pounding my fist's on the floor laughter.

My tears of laughter had soaked my t-shirt and my parents came in too see what the fuss was about only to find me curled in a ball howling with laughter with snot bubbles splattering over my face pointing at the computer.

My parents take a gander at the thread and make a little giggle and say " that's quite funny " and they look at each other and frown with worry. I dab my eyes dry and sniffling i shuffle past my parents and sit back at my computer and brace myself for the next quirky remark that will set me off again.

OH YES TIME TO VENT!!!!!!!!

So I am in the middle of a game and bam disconnected with the you have been suspended achievement, could not believe it considering I had only been playing Scene It?

So i call xbox and try to find out wat happened, but of course I get a "Patel" who is basically whispering to me on the phone. Then basically gives me the most generic not helpful answer in the world

Conversation:

"Well sir you probably broke a rule," no shit you stupid dot-head can you tell me what rule? "Well sir I do not have that capability." Well is there a number I can call that does? "No sir, this is the only place that handles this." What can you do? "Well sir you can go to xbox.com and read the code of conduct procedures." So you are telling me that I can go and read the code of conduct and then just guess which one I broke. "Yes, sir"

So I sign in to xboxlive with my other account and pull up my suspended gamertag and notice that my motto has been code of conduct in the place of my motto. I then realized I just got suspended for 1 week for having "I had sex with a pancake and mrs. buttersworth," you got to be fucking kidding!!!!!!!!!

Then I proceed to call back and ask them nicely to clear my cards off of my profile so I do not get hack and have them stolen. Now from the time I orginally called and now has been 10 minutes, their ability to pull up accounts as just gone down and I have to call back tommorrow.

my question now is what will microsoft do when Pakistan nukes India and all of their call center help is gone? I think we will finally get answers to question when we call.

SCREW MICROSOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st of all i would like to say " Great idea for a thread "

ROTFL

Fucking funny as shit i was in hysterics and i ran all over my room trying to catch my breath but kept falling to the floor in uncontrollable fits of screaming & pounding my fist's on the floor laughter.

My tears of laughter had soaked my t-shirt and my parents came in too see what the fuss was about only to find me curled in a ball howling with laughter with snot bubbles splattering over my face pointing at the computer.

My parents take a gander at the thread and make a little giggle and say " that's quite funny " and they look at each other and frown with worry. I dab my eyes dry and sniffling i shuffle past my parents and sit back at my computer and brace myself for the next quirky remark that will set me off again.

WTF is this...?

Another EDIT: People who bitch about game companies being unfair to them because they live in a certain country, like people in the UK and Australia. Fucking deal with it, no one cares, you're still fortunate to even be getting the game.

lol you'd understand if you lived here :p But i do agree, there is no need to whine about something that people on the forums can do nothing about! lol

lol you'd understand if you lived here :p But i do agree, there is no need to whine about something that people on the forums can do nothing about! lol

Yeah. Everyone on Australian Xbox forums in bitch about it. :( (XBW and Xbox.com AU forums spring to mind)

Oh yea! The "What game should I complete next" or "What should I buy with XX amount of dollars?" Honestly, no one gives a shit what you should buy. Ask your friends...rent the game, just don't clog the forums with that garbage.

Wow, I can't believe I completely forgot about that one. I don't think I have ever visited these forums and NOT seen one of those threads.

I freaking hate that too!

I see people posting this crap every single time and its the same games in all of them.... i remember seeing three threads on the same page asking between fallout 3 and fable 2.

Also i hate it when people got to act like an ass hat to people when they ask a simple question!

I remember I asked how a person got GH:Metallica early and then some guy PM's calling me a loser not knowing how he got the game early. Jesus... i just asked a question

i hate that i cant see my screen properly right now cos of the goddamn sun!

i hate the fact im unemployed nd will have to join the dole scum soon :(

i hate pm's on xbox saying how'd u do this how'd u do that, how on earth have you completed that game when it aint been out a week!

some people are so frustrating!

1) Microsoft and their absoloutly useless customer support.

2) The "real gamers" who lambast you for not being a "real gamer" when you pointout something negative with their favorite game / genre.

3) The appalling build quality and failure rate of the xbox console

4) The continuing techincal issues (slow guide button springs to mind) that techinical support refuse to aknowledge.

5) Shoddy marketplace releases, overpriced, broken, or just complete silence after it misses release date (Midnight Club DLC)

6) The fact there is noone who remotely gives two hoots to talk too when something goes wrong

7) Forgien call centres

I am sure I can think of more........

I hate that i can be single for 6 months then when i find a girl that i like and she likes me, we hook up start seeing each other, then i find out another girl likes me... just like fucking buses.

i hate that all the good games seem to come out over the same time of the year...as if October / November / December isnt expensive enough with Christmas but with like 5 to 10 games that i potentially want coming out too... Money = Zero

I Hate Sundays...

A - Usually hungover

B - TV is usually crap other then Super Sunday on sky sports

C - Monday follows Sunday

D - Brother & Sister come over with their kids... im only one guy.. i cant play super uncle with 3 kids every sunday... especially when hungover