Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like the guards kill them off after a while or something.. i rescued 2 in the start by using 1 key from a chest near the beginning to the right, then the key that one of the jailors drop... if you suprise attack and kill the Gargoyle statues near the traps (hit them before stepping on the trap) you can get marblem wich can be used to create cell keys when you get edward... im sure ya need to make 1-2 keys since the jailors doesnt seem to drop them very often, or at all cept the first one.

Finally I unlocked it.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/0E/gZ/0oCLiGJhbC9MFQUcXVJRGERCL2FjaC8wLzgAAAAA5+fn-TZIyw==.jpg Capell to the Rescue

Rescued all the Burguss Soldiers in Castle Prevant.

30 http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif

Really vague explanations of the keys

1 from Chest

1 from Jailor

1 from a mouse

1 made by Edward

Brief explanation

This isn't easy & it takes luck. I'm not sure what the time limit is or how it actually works. Before you walk down the hallway buy a few Sunstones from Gemma so you don't have to go into the room & loot them from the chest to save time. What I did was run with my sword sheathed. Get the key from chest go back unlock the 1st cell & walk in to the cell to free the prisoner because if you don't he will just stand there if you just unlock the door. Next go around the corner kill the jailor to get the next key and free next solider. Then run thru everything until the 1st dark hallway. Use a Sunstone on Capell. Go along the bottom of the wall to avoid the 1st trap then walk up & 1st one of the second set of stautes & start attacking. After he is dead then link with Rico talk to mouse that was in the same spot as the statue for the 3rd key. Run back to cells & free the next soldier up top. Now the long run. Make your way to Edward. Sheath your sword & run. Some things to watch out for. When you enter the dark hallway keep to bottom again there are 3 traps in there. Inbetween the 2 hallways listen for the noise that something is hidden go into the room & get marble in hidden chest play with your flute Percipere its in the back middle of the room. The second dark hallway stay to the bottom as well. You may get hit or die I did once on the second one but my team revived me. Don't worry if your team members die they will be brought back to life at the cutscene. You can hit select to skip the scene. Now once back spam the Y button 5-6 times Eugene & the kids will heal you as you have Edward make the last Cell key. Now just follow your path back to the last cell. Run & don't fight anything. Well good luck it took me a few hours to figure out how to do this & alot of experimentation.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/gl/1H/0ICLiGJhbC81FQUcXVJRGERCL2FjaC8wL0EAAAAA5+fn-2hdmQ==.jpgReckless Driver

Defeated ten enemies using a mine cart in the Bihar Mines.

An easy one, but here is how to get it anyway; in Bihar Mines, kinda a subarea before getting to the Port, just lure some enemies to run infron tof the carts, then hit the carts with the sword and it will insta-kill anything in the way, also kills your own party members so watch out ;)

There are call tubes, that when you use them, guards come and will automaticly run infront of the cart for easy kills... an easy achievement.

for the mister "chef achievement" you have to achieve a cooking skill level of 4 and i don't think cooking stacks between people so i just concentrated on one person aya and got her skill to level 4 you can check a skills level in the personal tab on the menu.

hope this helps

edit. and its the same for the enchanter achievement so i guess for each of the creators achievements u have to get to level 4 for the first achievement

Edited by larry69r

Finally I unlocked it.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/0E/gZ/0oCLiGJhbC9MFQUcXVJRGERCL2FjaC8wLzgAAAAA5+fn-TZIyw==.jpg Capell to the Rescue

Rescued all the Burguss Soldiers in Castle Prevant.

Really vague explanations of the keys

1 from Chest

1 from Jailor

1 from a mouse

1 made by Edward

Brief explanation

This isn't easy & it takes luck. I'm not sure what the time limit is or how it actually works. Before you walk down the hallway buy a few Sunstones from Gemma so you don't have to go into the room & loot them from the chest to save time. What I did was run with my sword sheathed. Get the key from chest go back unlock the 1st cell & walk in to the cell to free the prisoner because if you don't he will just stand there if you just unlock the door. Next go around the corner kill the jailor to get the next key and free next solider. Then run thru everything until the 1st dark hallway. Use a Sunstone on Capell. Go along the bottom of the wall to avoid the 1st trap then walk up & 1st one of the second set of stautes & start attacking. After he is dead then link with Rico talk to mouse that was in the same spot as the statue for the 3rd key. Run back to cells & free the next soldier up top. Now the long run. Make your way to Edward. Sheath your sword & run. Some things to watch out for. When you enter the dark hallway keep to bottom again there are 3 traps in there. Inbetween the 2 hallways listen for the noise that something is hidden go into the room & get marble in hidden chest play with your flute Percipere its in the back middle of the room. The second dark hallway stay to the bottom as well. You may get hit or die I did once on the second one but my team revived me. Don't worry if your team members die they will be brought back to life at the cutscene. You can hit select to skip the scene. Now once back spam the Y button 5-6 times Eugene & the kids will heal you as you have Edward make the last Cell key. Now just follow your path back to the last cell. Run & don't fight anything. Well good luck it took me a few hours to figure out how to do this & alot of experimentation.

Once you get the 3rd key from the mouse don't go back and free the 3rd prisoner. Just go straight to Edward. Don't forget to stop and get the marble mention above. You will need the marble for Edward to make the last key. Once Edward make the 4th and final key. Run back down to free the last 2 prisoners. No need to keep going back and forth freeing prisoners. Its a lot faster and save time. I tried what was mention above and I could never get back on time to save the last prisoner. So I decided to go straight to Edward after I got the 3rd key. I thought I add this in. Just follow BURGESS guide. But once you get the 3rd key just go straight to Edward.

1. Grab key from chest .... free 1st prisoner

2. Grad key from one of the guard .... free 2nd prisoner

3. Grab key from mouse .... go straight to Edward (don't forget to get marble)

4. Have Edward make key .... free 3rd & 4th prisoners.

I like to give BURGESS the credit. I just added a shorter route.

Edited by Midnight Phenix

***** MAJOR SPOILER.... I THINK*****

I'm at the desert where you have to save the little boy. The achievement is "For the Children: Rescue the child before he gets hurt". I saved him but I didn't get the achievement. Now I know why. He can't get hurt. My question is how do you do this. I try everything so far and he keep on getting hurt. There are 4 snake and 1 bear like creature where he's at. If anyone got this achievement please let me know. I'm about to toss my controller through my TV.

***** EDIT *****

Just got it. All I have to say is attack the snakes first then the bear. When all the snake are close to the child use SLASHING CANON or SYMPHONIC BLADES. These will hit all the snake at once but it will not do much damage. It will keep them away from the child. It all comes down to luck on this achievements. Don't let the child get hit ONCE!!!

Edited by Midnight Phenix

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/450/+scRyw==.jpg Guardian 30http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg

Reached a safe haven without letting any unblesseds perish.

This achievement isn't so bad. It takes place after destroying the orange chain, and heading for fayel. Leading the refugees back to sapran, actually just back to where the cutscene with the sign for sapran. You will be stuck with Aya, Rico, and Rucha for your party. There's 3 main sections to go through.

Priority enemies should be the fish(which burrow, and usually come out by the refugees) and the garudas. cacti are slow and generally don't do much damage by rolling.

Section 1 - fairly simple, just stay by the refugees and attack anything you see.

Section 2 - The refugees will go for the tunnel on the side. Only thing inside the tunnel is a rolling cactus. So, protect them until they start to head inside. Then, run in and kill the cactus. Run back out and finish clearing this screen.

Section 3 - This is the hard part, it's a pretty big spawn. As soon as you clear section 2 immediately head for section 3. Priority should be the little mages running around. I had 4 of them. As soon as the refugees come into section 3 run back to them and protect them.

I kept my party on free mode. There's alot of enemies in section 3, and for the most part my party kept 2-3 busy at a time. If you bought the longsword for capell he should kill things pretty quickly. After section 3 there will be a small path with a cactus. After that you will reach your destination. You will get a hefty 7500 EXP situation bonus, and then the achievement will unlock. :)

Once you get the 3rd key from the mouse don't go back and free the 3rd prisoner. Just go straight to Edward. Don't forget to stop and get the marble mention above. You will need the marble for Edward to make the last key. Once Edward make the 4th and final key. Run back down to free the last 2 prisoners. No need to keep going back and forth freeing prisoners. Its a lot faster and save time. I tried what was mention above and I could never get back on time to save the last prisoner. So I decided to go straight to Edward after I got the 3rd key. I thought I add this in. Just follow BURGESS guide. But once you get the 3rd key just go straight to Edward.

1. Grab key from chest .... free 1st prisoner

2. Grad key from one of the guard .... free 2nd prisoner

3. Grab key from mouse .... go straight to Edward (don't forget to get marble)

4. Have Edward make key .... free 3rd & 4th prisoners.

I like to give BURGESS the credit. I just added a shorter route.

I did it that way because the 3rd soldier would get killed before I would get back in time.

i suggest fighting alot if your dying to gargs.

Only reason i say that is cuz i died to a couple gargs and then when i got to the top i kept dying to the stupid eye boss.

Other than that i would say you need to set your guys to free (any thing else and they dont want to heal you) and then do what the above guy says.

EDIT: also on another note, every time you kill a garg or two go back and save if you gotta, the gargs dont respawn only the knights do. Same thing goes with the boss at top, after i beat him and then died afterwards and had to fight him again i beat him again and saved cuz he was annoying as sh** for me.

Also for some reason some of my chars ( aya, axe guy, sigmund) wont level up and stay at lvl 10-

Always keep Eugene in your party IMO hes a healer and lvls up quick

Edited by iamtehwin

Guide for Tsunami achievment

This is the fight with the black guy with blonde hair and the tsunami behind him (duh)

Basics: To damage the chain you must stun the boss. Just hit him til he puts his sword down and looks at the floor. Then go beat on the chain for a bit.

To avoid tsunami: Whenever you hear your team mates say "dont just stand there do you see the tsunami coming" or "everyone get cover" or something along those lines, you have about 10 seconds to go behind a rock and stand there. What should happen is you freeze and hold your sword up like its gonna protect you from a million gallons of water. None the less, after the tsunami subsides you will then have more little enemies to fight and repeat.

But also: If in case everyone dies, and you have no miracle medicine, then no one is going to say anything (duh again) so you are gonna have to look out for yourself. Everyone died near the end of the fight for me so I got lucky and just hid until the wave hit and then fought the boss until i could go hit the chain.

And finally: Once the chain has been hit enough it will lose the electricy stuff surronding it leaving it vulnurable to a 1 hit finish AND i believe (but am not sure if its the reason) that the boss can die after the chain is vulnurable. He might be able to die before that but I wouldnt waste all my time beating him on the ground.

Hope this helps someone.

I Can't seem to get Capell to the Rescue. I tried running straight to edward after the third key instead of back but it didn't help. Does anyone know if the guards have to stay alive with you for the achievement to pop? If so that would require you to fight ALL enemies... which takes a longgg time. This is the way I have been doing it, so maybe that's the reason why it wont work? Can I just run pass all the enemies and not worry about the guards that are helping me?

i think some of the people stated that if a guard dies your f'ed

Suggest go killing all the gargs first (since they dont respawn) then go save the first 2 run and kill everything on your way and get the second keys to save the next two,

I missed this achievment but from what ive read thats the best way to do it.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/0E/gZ/0oCLiGJhbC9MFQUcXVJRGERCL2FjaC8wLzgAAAAA5+fn-TZIyw==.jpgThe Tide of Battle

Destroyed the Cerulean Chain without being hit by the tsunami once.

20 http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif

Acquired 9/5/20089/5/2008

This one was a bitch to figure out, turns out NONE of your party can be hit with ANY of the tsunamis... I was around lv36 with Capell and 33 with the rest, figured it would be easier to get it with less people in party, so it was easier for them to find space to hide. Equipped the battle skill Reginleif for Chapell since its an awesome one hit attack, did about 9000dmg to the boss in one hit, then i had edward and Rico in group wich also dishes out alot of dmg quick. 1-2 Reginleif and his knocked silly, then i ran quickly to the Chain and hit it a couple of times with A A A B + Marching boots, then when the controller started rumbling, i ran and stood still behind one of the rock formations, thus taking no damage at all, the party members are doing the same, make sure the boss is knocked out if possible so he doesnt knock you out of the safespot... did this 3-4 repeated times, then the boss died and i could one-hit the chain and breaking it... tada, 30G!

hello all,

first at all, sorry for my bad english but i m french and none of us is buying (except me and some ^^) the game cause fully in english language.

i have questions about achievements :

how to get this : Infinitely Unobservant10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgKeep on getting surprised by the enemy.

Barrel of Lulz15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgDetonate all the barrels in prison.

for the barrel one, is it at the beginning of the game when we must escape the prison ? not at all?

for the unobservant one, how to get surprised by enemys?

in fact, i just finished the shrine and think i forgot any achievements...

sorry for this stupids questions and thank you for your help :)

the barrel one is at the begining i didnt get it because i forgot to look at a achieves but yes its the barrels throughout starting prison.

getting suprised by enemies just happens you can cause it or it wouldnt be a suprise. i didnt get this achievment til almost the second disc.