SITH/JEDI HOLOCRON LOCATIONS - courtesy of MSXBOX-WORLD.COM (STAR WARS THE FORCE UNLEASHED GAME GUIDE.).
There are two types of Holocron in the game. The Sith Holocrons are red pyramids and grant you temporary boosts to your abilities and can help out in tough situations. The Jedi Holocrons are more difficult to locate and can gain you new Light Saber colours and other bonuses - these are glowing cubes in the game. I've numbered the Jedi Holocrons only and given descriptions of the locales of the Sith Holocrons.
BE WARNED THAT IF YOU COLLECT A HOLOCRON ON A REPLAY MISSION AND EXIT THE GAME WITHOUT SAVING FIRST IT MIGHT NOT REGISTER THAT YOU COLLECTED IT AND YOU'LL HAVE TO GO BACK AND COLLECT IT AGAIN.
There are none to collect here so just play as normal.
LEVEL 1 - TIE FIGHTER FACTORY 15/15
On the walkway of the first hanger you'll see a red Holocron that grants unlimited force power for a short duration.
1. If you jump across and double jump onto the walkway opposite from the one you entered this first hanger you'll grab a Holocron which grants you 10,000 force points at the end here.
2. Jump onto the crashed ship in the center of the room and climb on to the tail. Double Jump to reach the next walkway where you'll find another Holocron which nets you a Yellow Light Saber Crystal.
3. Once you have opened the door using your force powers, you'll come to an area where there are two doors that can be force pushed open. The one directly ahead is mission critical where as the one on the right contains a Holocron which grants you 10,000 points.
4. Once you reach the outside area where the TIEs are flying past you, you'll immediately see a Holocron on your left on the opposite walkway. Follow the path around force push the door to get to this area. This is right before entering the first lift. Force Talent Sphere.
5. Once you have gone up the first elevator. Force push door to the right, go through and head left. The holocron is behind some movable objects and grants you a Force Combo Sphere.
6. If you go back to the lift and go through the other door here. Follow the pathway all the way round until you have to jump across a small gap. From here follow the pathway and on your right in the second alcove is another Holocron earning you 10,000 force points.
If you continue the only route possible you'll enter a control room. There is a holocron in the center of the room which
grants you extra damage for a short duration.
After the the scene where you get trapped in the room with the laser fence - once cleared follow the only path you can take until you enter a room with a "C" like object in the center of the room. there is a Sith Holocron in this room that grants you health drain for a short duration.
7. After defeating the AT-ST and upon using the TIE wings as a lift- go up to the 2nd floor using the left hand side TIE wing as you're facing them. There is a Holocron directly in from of you behind some objects which earns you 10,000 force points.
8. If you jump across from the last holocron you gained, you'll grab another which gives you an additional 10,000 force points.
After dropping back down to the ground floor again, ride the TIE wing up to the first floor and follow the route until you enter another large room. As you enter this room, on the right there is a Sith Holocron which grants you unlimited energy.
9. At the far end of this room you'll see more TIE wings to jump onto with a Holocron on one of them and another above you on a walkway. You'll need to grab one of the TIE wings on the ground and slot it into one of the wing bays so you can use it to jump onto to reach the holocron which grants you 10,000 force points.
10. To reach the 2nd Holocron, you need to double jump on the other TIE wings to reach the walkway - This gives you a POWER CRYSTAL RUBAT.
After rising on the 2nd elevator ride you'll enter another open room where the TIE bodies are being assembled. In the center of the room is a Sith Holocron which grants you Health Drain Aura.
11. As you've entered this room, on the ground floor on the left hand side there is an alcove which leads to another Holocron gaining you 10,000 force points.
12. At the end of this room you'll come to a force field which you cannot pass just yet. If you go up the ramp on the left you'll come to another force field. On your left in this room there is another Holocron which gives you a Force Power Sphere.
13. In the same room once you've removed the forcefield plug, on your right hand side there is another alcove which leads to another Holocron which gains you 10,000 force points. Now you can go back down the ramp and enter the area where the other force field blocked your path.
In the center of this room there is a Sith Holocron which grants you Damage Increased for a short duration.
14. As with the first area there is an alcove on the right hand side this time which leads to a Holocron which grants you 10,000 points.
15. At the very end of this room on the right hand side before you go up the ramp there is another Holocron which grants you 10,000 force points.
LEVEL 2 - RAXUS PRIME - 15/15
1. After dropping down once you've used force lightning on the drive, on your left is the first Holocron which grants you 10,000 force points.
As you work you way around the radiation pools by creating platforms with force lift, you come to a Holocron which grants you Invincibility for a short duration. (note this does not help against radiation pools).
2. As you enter the drive core and work your way upwards in the circular room, you'll see another Holocron but you'll need to work your way upwards first and then jump onto a ledge on the central piece that enables you to then jump upwards to be able to reach the ledge the Holocron is on. This Holocron grants you a Force Power Sphere.
After you've exited the drive core and made your way past this outside area you'll reach an open area indoors where the crashed starcraft is. On your left before you drop down into this open area there is a Holocron which grants you 10,000 force points.
In the center of this area there is also a Sith Holocron which grants you Unlimited Energy.
4. In the same area where the crashed starcraft is, there is a circular panel on the starcraft with a subtle crack in it as you drop down (near the Sith Holocron) on your left. Force push to open it up for another Holocron which grants you a Compressed Red Light Saber Crystal.
Once you've dropped down through a circular hole inside the crashed starcraft and made your way to an outside area, you'll find another Holocron on the far right corner (near the plasma pool which can kill you instantly) which grants you 10,000 force points.
6. As you work your way back from the last Holocron you'll have to force push another circular panel similar to the one you opened earlier to find no.4 If you go through here and follow the path until you reach an area which requires you to jump up. If you force push just below the opening above you, you'll open an area which contains another Holocron which nets you 10,000 force points.
7. Once you've crossed the walkways and opened the large iron doors with your force powers, you'll enter another open area. On your right near an opening with a force field, there is another Holocron which grants you Force Combo Sphere.
In the same area on the central platform there is a Sith Holocron which offers you Damage Increase for a short duration.
8. Facing the large forcefield and standing on the platform in the center of this area you'll see on the left hand side another Holocron which offers you a Gold Light Saber Crystal.
9. Once you've gone through the opening in the last area and gone down on the small lift you'll be presented with another open area. If you immediately head right and jump up on the platforms you'll find another Holocron which offers you a Compressed Yellow Lightsaber Crystal.
10. In the same area, there is an electrical generator with electricity around it which you use to remove the forcefield in the last area. If you circle round it, you'll see an opening where you can drop down. Here you'll find another Holocron which grants you a Force Talent Sphere. You can also simply get this from approaching from the front on the lower level.
11. As you enter the area called Junk Chasm on your right hand side you'll see a Holocron which grants you 10,000 force points. You need to drop down first then jump up on a ledge to get to it.
There is a damage increase Holocron next to this one as well.
12. After you have crossed the chasm (where you created the bridge after defeating the first giant robot you'll come to an area where you pull some metal down so you can jump across. After you've crossed the chasm, there are some metal girders directly ahead of you (literally a few feet from where you've just crossed. Force push these out of the way and you'll see some more metal objects you can pull to make platforms to jump on. The Holocron here grants you the Sith Robe.
13. After defeating the second giant robot you'll force push open some large doors. Immediately on the left is a Holocron which grants you 10,000 points.
14. In the same area and to the right above you on a walkway there is another Holocron which grants you 10,000 force points. If you're having trouble jumping up here, use one of the AT-ST heads as a platform.
15. Just next to the one you've just collected there is another floating in mid air. This gives you a Power Crystal Firkrann.
LEVEL 3 - FELUCIA - 15/15
1. As the mission begins, after the first group of enemies are defeated the muddy path forks. Take the right path to an alcove which contains an obvious Holocron which grants you 10,000 force points. Collect after the cutscene.
2. You'll enter a moist cave which leads to an open area containing the next bunch of Holocrons. As soon as you enter this area walk forward and drop down a level, the first Holocron is on your right. This gains you 10,000 force points. Use one of the black toadstools to jump back up.
If you follow the path upwards from your starting location you'll come to a path that leads across which contains a Sith Holocron which grants you damage increase for a short duration.
3. From the walkway where you just gained the Sith Holocron, at the end you'll see another Holocron on the floor below you. Drop down to get this which grants you 10,000 force points. To get back up again walk round and use the walk ways that go across.
4.As you continue upwards you'll see a Holocron in the center of the room (in a hanging basket type object). Simply follow the path to the Poison spitting plant and double jump across to grab it. This nets you 10,000 force points. Double jump to get back.
From the last Holocron if you keep following the path upwards you'll immediately see another Sith Holocron which grants you Health Drain Aura for a short duration.
5. This one is more tricky - as you approach the upper regions of the cavern you'll see a dark opening ahead of you if you follow the path upwards. It's distinguishable by the small mushroom type plants and the pink colored plants. Before entering here you'll see on your left leading into the center of the cavern, several platforms leading to a Holocron. You're going to need to jump carefully on these to reach it. You'll get an Unstable Red Light Saber Crystal for your efforts.
6. After the cutscene with the first enemy leader and as the area opens out more. Once you've killed the enemy leader and his minions head to the right and you'll find a Holocron which grants you 10,000 force points.
If you keep following the path to your objective there is a branch with an enemy on top of it (you can't jump up here) there is a Sith Holocron on the right which grants you unlimited force power for a short duration.
7. On the left near the same branch there is a secret area which leads to a Holocron which grants you a Compressed Gold Saber Crystal. This is just before the pathway narrows and heads upwards.
8. Just before entering the cave to exit this open area and near the Sith Holocron there is a pointed rock which looks like a tooth. This is liftable. To find this easier, from 7. head straight out of this area and the rock should be in front of you. Lift all tooth like rocks in this area if you're still having trouble finding it. This Holocron grants you 10,000 force points. (thanks to Beldryn for finding this).
9.Following the pathway upwards you'll come to an small area which has a Holocron suspended in a hole in the rock. It's in the center of this space and you can't miss it. Double jump to get a Force Combo Sphere. If the game glitches and you get stuck, simply use force push (http://www.msxbox-world.com/forums/s...fault/cool.gif get get out.
10. You'll drop down and meet your first Rancor. If you run to your left you'll see a Holocron which grants you 10,000 force points.
In the center of this area there is a Sith Holocron which grants you extra damage for a short duration.
Keep following towards your objective marker and you'll come to a Sith Holocron which grants you unlimited energy for a short duration.
11. As the pathway narrows - just after gaining the Sith Holocron you'll find another Holocron which grants you 10,000 force points.
12. Once through the narrow area you'll come to a more open area where you'll meet Rancor number 2 and 3 and 4. After you've taken care of them head back to where you came in and get your bearings. There is a Holocron immediately on the right on a raised platform (number 3 if you're counting them). This grants you 10,000 force points.
There's also a Sith Holocron further into the room which grants you Health Aura for a limited duration and might be handy against the rancors.
13. Carry on jumping on the same platforms and you'll reach another Holocron which grants you Force Talent Sphere.
14. Now drop down and jump up on the platforms on the left side of the room. You'll come to another Holocron which grants you a Force Power Sphere.
15. As you approach the exit of this area you'll see a tree trunk (or what looks like one). There is another Holocron at the base of this.(it's near the leader). Jump up and grab 10,000 force points.
LEVEL 4 - ESCAPE THE ISS EMPIRICAL - 5/5
1. As soon as the level starts once you've unlocked the force field door you'll find a Holocron which offers you the Blue Light Saber Crystal.
2. As you enter the first open room (with glass cases) if you drop down and go back on yourself you'll find another Holocron inside a doorway which grants you a Force Talent Sphere.
3. In the same room with the glass cases. There is one at the far end which contains another Holocron. Smash the glass and grab the Holocron which grants you a Force Combo Sphere.
4. In the room with the escape pods. It's under the walkway and Grants you a force Power Sphere. - this may be trigger once you push the escape pods out of the way with Lightning...I'm not sure???
When you force push the only door out of this area there is a Sith Holocron which restores your health.
5. At the far end of the corridor where you got the Sith Holocron there are some barrels. behind these is the last Holocron which grants you Power Crystal Lorrdian.
LEVEL 5 - CLOUD CITY - 5/5
1. Jump up above the bar area to grab the first Holocron which grants you Power Crystal Ruusan.
opposite the bar area behind one of the hanging pictures there's a Sith Holocron which gives you Damage Increase for a short duration. Be careful not to fall to your doom collecting this.
2. Just before you leave the bar area (second round area on map display) there is a seating area with a round platform in the middle. Jumping inside you'll find another Holocron which grants you an Unstable Gold Light Saber Crystal.
3. As you leave the corridors after the bar, you come to an open area with a circular pathway. Take the right path and as you reach the top of the slope drop over the edge to get 10,000 force points.
4.In the same area head to the right hand side and go up a walkway which has some blue writing at the entrance. Once at the top you'll see another Holocron in the center of the room next to rotating objects. Do a double jump followed by a LB to dash and you should grab it easily. This gains you a Force Combo Sphere.
5. As you head to your objective marker on the map you'll see an overhead pipe that is secured and has an object that moves across it. The game saves just as you approach this. Jump up on top and head left. You'll find the last Holocron here which grants you Unstable Yellow Light Saber Crystal. You may have to wait for the object to slide back if it blocks your path.
When you fight the Shadow Guard there is an alcove where the two walkers came from which contains a Sith Holocron which gives you unlimited Force for a short duration.
LEVEL 6 - KASHYYYK - 15/15
1. As soon as the mission begins on your left behind a rock is the first Holocron which grants you Compressed Blue Light Saber Crystal.
2. After the cutscene when you've entered the Rebel hut as soon as you resume control, do a u turn and look behind you. there is a tree which behind it contains a Holocron. This grants you a Kento's Robe.
3. As you approach the base entrance where the AT-ST appears, on your right there is a tree stump near some flames. Double Jump once on top to grab the Holocron which grants you 10,000 points. This is very close to the start of this area and where the flame stormtroopers appear.
In front of the base entrance there is a Sith Holocron on the left which grants you increased damage for a short duration.
Once inside the huge doors on the left there is another Sith Holocron which grants you a health refill.
4. As soon as you have entered the base, on your left on a walkway there is a Holocron which grants you 10,000 force points.
5. Follow the pathway and once it splits follow the path that leads downwards and jump up onto the platform above it. Follow this to the next Holocron which grants you 10,000 force points. Be careful not to fall to your doom here.
6. If you follow the pathway upwards you'll see a pipe that crosses over the path , pass this and turn around and you'll see another Holocron which grants you 10,000 Force Points.
7. Once you have destroyed both generators here, you need to go back up to the upper walkway. You'll see a force field and opposite a pipe next to the generator there's another Holocron. It's above the lower generator hatch that you destroyed. You cannot jump from the ground to reach it. It's best to walk back round to where the turret gunner was and just drop down from the walkway. Or Double Jump then Dash into it from the opposite walkway This grants you a Force Combo Sphere.
On the other pathway that leads upwards you can grab a Sith Holocron that grants you Invincibility for a short duration.
Now you can go through the next set of large gates.
Once inside there is a Sith Holocron which recharges your force energy.
8. Once you enter the private quarters (rogues gallery) where there is a caged beast, you'll see another Holocron above some large horns. This grants you 10,000 Force points.
After the cutscene and once you resume control in the Wookie hunting grounds there is a Sith Holocron that grants you invincibility for a limited duration on your right.
9. Next to the first Wookie cage on the left there is a raised sniper platform. Jump on top of the cage to reach it. There's a Holocron inside which grants you a Force Power Sphere.
10. As you move further down this area there is another Wookie cage on the right. Open this to release the wookies and gain another Holocron which grants you 10,000 Force Points.
11. Just before the doorway that leads out of this area you need to jump up into the last Sniper platform to gain a Holocron which grants you 10,000 force points.
12. Once through the doorway and into the corridor which requires you to disable the force fields. There are several cages which contain wookies. As you round the first bend there is a cage on the left which houses a Holocron. This grants you a Force Talent Sphere.
Following the path here and you'll find a Sith Holocron which grants you unlimited energy for a short duration.
13. On the left just after the Sith Holocron there is another cage containing a Holocron which grants you 10,000 force Points
14. As you enter the next area that leads outside, on the right there is a tree with a Holocron in the branches. This grants you the Purple Light Saber Crystal.
15. As you circle around the tower with the electricity coming from it, you'll find the last Holocron around the back.This gains you 10,000 force points.
You'll also find several Sith Holocrons here that grant you Unlimited Energy, Health Drain Aura and Extra Damage
LEVEL 7 - IMPERIAL FELUCIA - /15
1. From the spacecraft, stand at the very front of it and simply walk in a straight line forwards towards the light that is above the acid pools and mushrooms (jump over the acid pools) . Once you reach the opposite side of the area (the Right side from the levels start) you'll see some giant blue flowers, head into a secret area here (guarded by a flame stormtrooper). There is a Holocron inside which grants you Green Light Saber Crystal.
2. As the level begins you'll see the first Holocron directly ahead of you. You need to jump onto the lip of the giant tooth (the gum) and double jump from there - you cannot easily jump onto the actual tooth. This Holocron grants you a Force Talent Sphere.
3. In the same area and just before you go up the metal gateway/ramp into the next area if you head to the right you'll find a giant tooth similar to the one in level 2. Simply lift this up to reveal another Holocron. This grants you 10,000 force points.
4. After crossing the metal ramp and just before you drop down, on your right you'll see a Holocron above you. Jump on the fungus to reach it. This grants you a Compressed Purple Light Saber Crystal.
5. Once you've dropped down, directly on the right is an alcove above with a turret and trooper shooting at you. There is a Holocron behind him. however you can reach it from here. Simply progress forwards until you are confronted by an AT-ST. Once defeated, by the fallen rocks that block your path, simply jump up on the right of those rocks and you'll see a Holocron directly in front of you. This grants you 10,000 force points.
6. After collecting 5. you'll walk through some upper tunnels to reach the other Holocron that you couldnt reach earlier. This grants you a Force Power Sphere.
Directly opposite here you'll see a Sith Holocron which if you can jump up grants you ???
7. Once you enter the next open area (after destroying the 2nd AT-ST) you'll see an imperial crane with a Holocron on top. simply jump up to reach it. This grants you a Power Crystal Vexxtal.
8. Walk around the base of the same imperial crane and you'll find another Holocron by the tread at the back. This Grants you 10,000 force points.
On the central building in attached to the crane there is a Holocron which you can jump up to from one of the walkways leading to the central building. This grants you 10,000 force points. DO NOT ENTER THE LIFT FIRST.
10. As soon as you exit the lift there is a Holocron on your right which grants you 10,000 force points.
11. You'll then enter a chamber with a Holocron floating in mid air, in the middle. You'll need to double jump and then dash to reach this and dash boost. This is the action on the controller you need. Hold Forward A, A, LB,B (the added B gives you a bit more forward dash in midair) If you fall down into the middle you'll not be able to grab this again and the game saves and does not allow you to return here again unless you restart the entire mission. If you fail just quit the game and reload last checkpoint. This grants you 10,000 Force Points
12. Once you've dropped down you'll enter an area like a wind passage you'll see a Holocron ahead. You need to stand behind the pillars to avoid being blown away to reach it. This grants you 10,000 Force Points.
13. As soon as you are spewed out of the wind tunnel you'll see a Holocron above you. Jump up on the mushroom to the right of this and then double jump and dash (LB) to grab it. This grants you a Force Combo Sphere.
14.After defeating the Rancor you'll jump up some steps. There's a Holocron above the steps. Go up to the second set of steps and double jump then dash to reach it. This grants you a Unstable Blue Light Saber Crystal.
15.You'll come to an area with another Rancor. Simply stick to the left side and walk round and you'll come to the last Holocron. This grants you 10,000 force points.
LEVEL 8 - IMPERIAL RAXUS PRIME 15/15
1. From your starting position jump to the platform on your immediate right hand side. Walk along to the end of this platform where you will see on the opposite side a spherical object embedded into the junk. Next to this is another platform. Do a long jump A, A, LB, to reach the other side. Walk into the darkness and on your left there is an opening where you can drop down. Inside this area there's a Holocron which grants you the Sigil Light Saber Crystal. - thanks to irishwhip for finding this.
As you move forwards you'll eventually come to a Sith Holocron which grants you Health Drain Aura.
2. On the left of the Sith Holocron is a small path that leads to the first Holocron. This grants you 10,000 Force Points.
After you have double jumped across a small gap, there is a Sith Holocron which grants you a health refill.
3. After crossing the chasm on the large girders, directly ahead of you is a crashed ship. Force Push open the rusty door to gain a Holocron which grants you a Force Power Sphere.
4. Drop down from the crashed ship towards a blue circular entrance as part of your objective route. There is a Holocron here which grants you 10,000 points.
As you come out of the small tunnel you'll enter an open area. Immediately on your left there is a Sith Holocron which grants you Unlimited Energy. In the centre of this area there's another Sith Holocron which grants you Invincibility for a short duration.
5. Drop down and jump on the right platform, then double jump, Dash to the one next to it. Here is another Holocron which grants you a Compressed Green Light Saber Crystal.
6. If you stay on the platform there is a cutscene (although this might be triggered by the fighting enemies) where more enemies blast a hole and start pouring in. Drop down from where you are and enter the tunnel where they came from (it's right next to the platform where you got number 4.). Inside in another Holocron which grants you 10,000 Force Points.
7. Now as if you had just entered this area jump up on the platforms on the left hand side. Double Jump, dash to reach the floating Holocron here which grants you 10,000 Force Points.
8. From the same platforms as number 6. keep jumping up until you reach another circular entrance as part of your objective. There is another Holocron inside that grants you 10,000 Force Points.
As you exit this tunnel there is a Sith Holocron which grants you Invincibility for a short duration.
As you drop down and on the left there is another which grants you extra damage.
Opposite the main hanger doors and on a raised circular platform is another which grants you Invincibility for a short Duration.
On the right of the hanger doors there is another which gives you damage increase
9. To the right of the hanger doors there is a black platform you can jump on to reach another Holocron which grants you 10,000 force points.
Once you enter the hanger after the doors have opened there is a Sith Holocron in the center that grants you unlimited energy for a short duration.
10. Inside the hanger jump up on the upper walkway to reach the Holocron in the center that grants you a Force Talent Sphere.
11. As soon as you enter the next area after going up the lift in the hanger you'll see a Holocron above you on the right. Simply go on the lift at the back of the area and grab it for 10,000 force points.
12. As you enter the circular room go up the right walkway, go through the hole in the wall to reach another Holocron which grants you Unstable Purple Light Saber Crystal.
Inside one of the areas behind the forcefields is another Sith Holocron which grants you extra damage.
When you reach the next area there is a Sith Holocron above the walkway which grants you invincibility.
13. In the room with two walkways on either side. Just after you have gone down the lift. On the left in the corner on the walkway is a Holocron which grants you a Force Combo Sphere. To get across to this walkway you will need to drop to the lower central walkway and where it's closest (between the last two barriers) perform the A,A,LB,B move to reach this far.
14. In the next area after you've unlocked the large doors, there is a circular room. Head to the right to grab another Holocron which grants you 10,000 force points.
15. If you head to the left or just keep going round there is another which gains you 10,000 force points.
LEVEL 9 - DEATH STAR 15/15
1. In the first room you start in, jump up on the large boxes to reach the walkways where there are snipers. At the back is the first Holocron which grants you Power Crystal Katak.
2. On the opposite side to the first on the upper walkways there is another which grants you 10,000 Force points.
There are two health restore Sith Holocrons on ground level here.
3. As you move down the laser tunnel you'll see small rooms on each side. Check these, as the last one on the right side in the 2nd chamber (after you've smashed the lens) contains a Holocron which grants you 10,000 points.
Once inside the third chamber you'll come across some larger rooms on one of the walkways if you take the left route, there is a extra damage Sith Holocron - accessed by using a small lift.
4. From the small lift and on the same walkway take the right path and jump on top of the laser, waiting for it to finish shooting before making the jump. Once on top there is an Holocron which grants you 10,000 force points.
5. If you turn around and walk back the other way from 4. still on top of the laser you'll see another which grants you an Unstable Green Light Saber Crystal.
Opposite this across the laser path is a Health Drain Aura.
6. Once you enter the next area (after the loading) once you've lifted open the first door. On you right as you go through is another small room which contains another Holocron. This grants you a Force Talent Sphere.
7. In the same corridor on the next room on the right hand side is a Holocron which grants you 10,000 force points.
8. As you exit the corridor to enter the laser chamber once more, there is a Holocron directly opposite which grants you 10,000 force points.
9. Once you have to Align the Pulsarium rings, Take the left lift down to get by the base of the rings. There is a Holocron here which grants you a Force Power Sphere.
10. As you jump across the gap in the middle of the second set of rings there is a Holocron which grants you 10,000 force points.
11. As soon as you enter this area and are informed about activating the gas lifts, Walk directly ahead across the laser on the level you start on and walk to the edge of the platform, you'll see below you in one of the laser rings a Holocron. To reach it jump onto the platform next to you and drop down on top of the laser. Wait for it to finish shooting and then drop down near the lens so that you land under it. Now jump back up and hurry to the Holocron which grants you 10,000 Force Points. Then you can drop down and activate the gas lifts.
12. Facing the large green lens in the open laser room. if you use the blue gas lift to reach each of the floors (not the objective) on the right side in one of the small rooms on the third floor is a Holocron which grants you 10,000 force points.
13. Facing the large lens , on the left on the 2nd floor in a corner is another Holocron which grants you 10,000 points.
14. On the top of the one of the lasers, on the top floor there is a Holocron. To get here use the gas lift on the right (as if facing the large green lens) to get as high as possible. You can then see that you'll have to double jump onto a beam and work your way up to the Holocron. Once you get there this grants you the Black Light Saber Crystal.
15. Once you reach your objective in this area and are ambushed by the shadow guards, there is a Holocron which grants you Force Combo Sphere on the left if facing the opening in one of the terminals.
Great Guide. I will be using this when I get this game.
Really great guide, thanks!
Awesome! Can't wait for my game to come now =[.
While I'm sure Shadowmask appreciates the gratitude it's not necessary to make a post saying "Awesome guide for a game I've not played" which is what you just stated.
How do you know the guide is awesome? Sure he has found all of the Holocrons so it would lead you to believe he knows what he is saying... but that's not the point. The point is there is no reason to post saying thanks, awesome guide, and surely no reason to do so if you haven't even used the guide.
I have personally thanked him, he'll receive an A+ thread award as a thank you from this site. So please unless you have something to contribute do not post.
If Holocron 11 on Chapter 4 is listed in the wrong place that's a reason to post... Awesome guide is not. Once I've confirmed all locations this thread will be closed.
Just a suggestion: While they aren't required for the achievement, you may want to consider adding locations of the Sith Holocrons. In certain cases, knowing what Sith Holocron goes where can be useful for hunting down an elusive Jedi Holocron. They can serve as a bit of a guide post to let you know if you've missed one or not.
Great guide, though.
A question: Do the holocrons count if you get it, save the game, and then quit the level? Or do you have to beat the level for it to count?
Just want to add something. In Imperial Felucia, after you get the purple compressed Crystal, you can see a Sith Holocron across from you, you have to jump across the branches and do a double jump dash and it gives you INVINCIBILITY.
This is the Sith Holocron mentioned after Jedi Holocron 6
This is a Awesome guide, thanks for taking the time and writing this up. Found them all with eas
I can confirm that these are all legit (Just got the Holocrons now).
Some of the descriptions can be improved though.. They were a bit hard to understand.
The sith holocron on impericial Felucia that's between 6 and 7 is invicibility. You must jump ontop of the side of the mountain and onto some flowers after grabbing #6
a bad mood nah u know what they say about a little bit of power dont u
edit: it does make it impossible to pick up the holocron.
Guide is pretty spot on, good stuff. My only question on this thread is why are the mods for this site always A-holes? I've been coming to the site frequently and they are always upset or being a dick to someone. Just because you are a moderator doesn't mean you should shit on people. That's just my two cents. Try yoga or something and calm down.
What's the difference between compressed crystal and a normal one?
It has sort of a white pulsing moving down the blade. Unstable the blade looks fuzzy
I think I have all of them for level 7 & 8 but nothing has unlocked. it also says I have 0 of 15 found.. but it also says the bonus objective is *default text I just assumed they messed up while making the game
How do I get the last 2 costumes? I already have the costumes you get for killing Vader and the Emperor.
Imperial Felucia #11, the one high over the pit.
I'm having a hard time with this holocron (although it doesn't matter right now since the game is glitched and not keeping my stats on the mission objective screen).
I must be doing something wrong, because no one else has asked for advice about this particular holocron on this thread. Any help.
ANSWER: The directions are lacking. The control prompts should be:
A, A, LB(HOLD), B
I already had "Dashing Blast" purchased. I was just following the guide too exactly.
Note: You can actually do it without holding down the LB, but you have to push B fast, although holding LB does make it easier.
1000/1000 Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
p.s. i didn't get the achievement either. (it may have something to do with changing your costume)
I'm also having a little trouble with #11 at Imperial Felucia. Thanks for the tip on holding LB though I'll just have to give it a go a few more times
Great guide. I had it open on this page the whole 3 days that I played this game. I'm just really bummed about losing all my powers starting over on Sith Master.
I'm not sure whether the guide is wrong or something strange has happened but on the level Krashyyk. The first Holocon which was behind the rock was Kento's robe for me rather than the Blue Crystal Saber
Just a note on Holocron #11 in Imperial Felucia...in order to reach this sphere, you MUST HAVE PURCHASED the Dashing Blast force combo, otherwise you cannot reach this holocron.
That's probably worth noting in the guide, just in case. Playing through my first time on Sith Lord (and netting all the holocrons and bonus obj's), I'm only missing one Force Combo, so I certainly hope nobody winds up struggling for the holocron only to realize they don't have the combo needed.
How the hell do you get to the last holocron in Cloud City? I can see no way up onto the rails.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 02:21 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.