|Why should I use My Achievements?|
|1. To Keep track of the achievements you are working on including the secrets one.
2. Easily nicely printed checklist of the achievements you are so dying to earn
3. Focus on the games you want to finish by only listing the ones you have not completed. This is easier than xbox.com which lists all games, including demos.
|How do I use My360Achievements|
|The wait is over! The My360Achievements feature is active on your beloved site http://www.xbox360achievements.org
We've summarized here how to use this feature:
1. First you must be registered on the site Click here to register. If you already registered you can just log-in
2. Choose the type of game from here:
3. Click on the game name to see the list of achievements
4. If you want to enable the My Achievements feature for this game click on "here to enable" in the right side of the page under My Achievements
5. All The game achievements now will have this nice check mark beside them
6. Choose the achievements you've already achieved and click Save Changes
7. Now If you Click on Printable Version you will see this nice checked out version of the achievements you've earned:
8. You will also be able to track your total points earned/missed and the list of games that you currently have completed/have worked on.