View Full Version : Hook A Member Up
07-05-2007, 05:05 PM
Hey guys, I need some help. As a lot of you may know I am without internet until Saturday now, and I need to finish up This game. Can someone by any chance post the locations for the minikits and red bricks on here please? I can't get to the link via a Govt. computer. Thanks in advance to whomever helps me out...
07-05-2007, 05:27 PM
Chapter 1: Secret Plans
Minikit Locations: 1. Near the beginning of the level, when you see the Rebel Troopers run by you to your left, run to the right. With a Dark Force powered character, break the black door to reveal the Minikit.
2. Under the steel grated floor. Use a bounty hunter's bomb on the shiny object to blow a hole in the floor, so you can drop down and grab it.
3. In the same steel grated floor room, use a Force-powered character to extend out two platforms on the far sided wall on the upper level. Jump up on these extended platforms to grab the Minikit.
4. Collect 3 purple cube boxes throughout the level to unlock one canister. Find the purple cube boxes by blowing up certain sections of the ship. Once you find all of them, a canister will appear. Here are the locations of the purple boxes:
After the confrontation with Vader, next to the bounty hunter door, blow up the wall block to your left.
In the secret bounty hunter room, after the red shielded door, shoot the crate to your left.
In the secret bounty hunter room, shoot the crates on the right side of the wall.5. In secret bounty hunter room, you must construct a door at the far end of the hallway. You get the pieces by walking into each of the adjoining passages to your left and right, and build the door to walk in and obtain the piece.
6. After battling two waves of storm troopers, in the room where you push the crates on top of the switches on the black and white checkered floor. Take a Force-sensitive character and stack the two crates on the far side of the wall on top of each other. Jump up onto the highest crate and get the canister.
7. There is a small Lego panel, located on the upper-left archway after the C-3PO controlled shield is deactivated (this is right after C-3PO comes into your party). Use the Force on this panel and it will open a secret door to your left, revealing the Minikit.
8. Take one of the vehicles you've constructed in the bounty hunter room (by blowing up the shiny silver object in the hallway), drive it to the room with the crane and put the vehicle up on that platform, which will raise you up to the canister.
9. In the room towards the end of the level, where you can enter only with a Storm Trooper, shoot the crate to expose the flower, which then triggers the appearance of another Minikit.
10. In the room with the bathing storm troopers, use a Force sensitive character to use their Force powers on the floor of the pool to expose a Minikit.
Super Blaster Power Brick Location:
In the Bounty Hunter-only room, the Power Brick is in the room at the end of the hallway -- a shower-flower pot area to your right. Just grow the flowers there (using a Force powered character) and break the whole area of new grown flowers to reveal the Orange Power Brick.
Chapter 2: Through the Jundland Wastes
1. The large black doors located to your left after you cross the ravine. You need a Dark Force powered character to break these doors apart. Blow holes in the rockside in order to jump up to the Minikit location. To accomplish this, build the grenades into the side of the mountain using the Force, allowing you to jump up in the newly created crevices to get up to the Minikit.
2. Past the Ravine, a little crevice area to your left contains a Minikit. Select a small character, say, a Jawa, to enter the area and grab the Minikit.
3. Above the area where you can stack the Lego pieces to form small stacked pyramids, there is a canister on the upper ledge. The best way to get there is use the Emperor, and super double jump up there (see description in the General Tips (http://www.mycheats.com/view/section/19285/18762/lego_star_wars_ii__the_original_trilogy/xbox_360)). There is actually an easier way to get the superkit piece. In the area where you get the power brick, go to the left of the sand people houses. Change to R2D2 and fly across to the superkit piece.
4: The shielded wall on the side of the Sand Crawler contains a Minikit. Bomb away the grey panels on the left side on the top deck of the Sand Crawler to reveal two buttons to stand on. Stand on these buttons to deactivate the shield, and a small passageway opens up for a Jawa to crawl through, which leads to the Minikit.
5. In the room where you rescue R2 by pushing an exploding block to free him, there is a Minikit that needs some freeing as well, located on the far right side of the screen.
6. On the Sand Crawler, in the “Lava Room, use a Dark Force powered character to destroy the vent shaft cover to your left, and with a small character, have them walk through the small hole leading to the wall enclosure. Have two characters stand on the push buttons to open up another wall. To cross the Lava, select R2 and fly across the lava to the other side to obtain the Minikit.
7. In the quicksand area where you need to use 3PO to suck up the sand from the Moister Evaporators, there is a black metal structure holding a bolder up. Use a Dark Force powered character to destroy this structure, so you can hop up on the stone pillar
8. Near one of the Moisture Evaporators, there is a grapple area you can build with Lego pieces on the ground. After you build it, select a Force powered character to put the hook in place for you to grapple and obtain the Minikit.
9. Outside the crawler, after you use the Force to build a bridge, jump on top of the stone pillar to reveal the Minikit.
10. Towards the end of the level, grab one of the Land Speeders and drive out to the far side of the dry lake. From there jump up to grab the Minikit. You can’t miss it.
Fast Force Power Brick Location:
To find the Secret area in Step 3 go to the right at the beginning of the level before you break the rock and you will see a gap with shiny metal on the far side. Use R2D2 to cross the gap and then use a bounty hunter to bomb the metal. Find a way to break open the blocked off area that has Mine Cart tracks leading to it. With a Force powered character, stack up the blocks on the far right side of the screen, and jump on top of the blocks. Now, jump again to the stone platform. Select R2 and fly across the small gap to the other platform. Select a regular character (e.g. Luke) and push the cart off the stone platform onto the tracks, causing it to roll down and break away the wooden 2x4’s.
Episode IV, Chapter 3: Mos Eisley Spaceport
1. Enter the Storm Trooper bath house to the left of where you starting the level.
2. To the left of the broken bridge there is a door that only bounty hunters can access. Access the door to reveal pieces used to put together a propeller. Then find the three plants which are located throughout the level. Destroy every barrel you come across (except for the four needed to access the power brick). Go back to the propeller which will allow you to jump high enough to get the Minikit.
3. Go up a set of stairs to get to a sparkling grid with four red nozzles. Use a Dark Force powered character to break the grid and jump down the hole to reveal this Minikit.
4. In stage two of this level, when you get the AT-ST, there is a Womprat shooting gallery next to the double-score zone. Kill 10 Womprats to get the Minikit.
5. In plain sight, there is a Minikit near the parts of the AT-ST. Stack the crates and use a Force sensitive character to jump up and reach it.
6. Find the crashed spaceship. Use a Bounty Hunter's grenade to blow up the moisture evaporator, and use the Lego parts to build a crank. Grapple up to the crashed ship and grab the Minikit.
7. Inside the Cantina, there is a Minikit behind the force field. Use a Jawa to enter the small entryway to slide in there and grab it.
8. High along edge near the door you blow up, a Minikit will be revealed after you find all 3 plants in this section of the level. Once again, as in step 2, it’s best to just blow up every barrel you find to uncover the plants and collect a ton of Lego Studs in the process.
9. In the section behind the big black and red doors, use a Dark Force powered character to get in there. The kit is hiding behind the two small gates, where you see the Womprats running around. Use the Force on the gates to open them and grab the Minikit.
10. In the movie theatre, behind the movie screen. Guess how you get it? That’s right, you blow it up.
Super Lightsaber Power Brick Location:
To the left of where you moved the ramp with the Force, there is a small archway with four barrels sitting beside it. Use the force on each of these barrels to reveal lego pieces used to assemble the doorway. Then use R2 to enter and grab the Orange Power Brick.
07-05-2007, 05:30 PM
Chapter 4: Rescue the Princess
1: In the first hallway you enter, hang a right and operate the crane. Throw 10 storm troopers into the hole and a Minikit will appear.
2. As C3PO, after you have killed of the storm troopers and the imperial officer at the end of the hall at the beginning of the level, have him open up the door to walk in and grab the canister.
3. As R2, fly across the ravine at the end of the hallway, and you will notice a Minikit hanging above the doorway. You can either super jump with the Emperor, or fly across to the right side of the screen with R2 and land on the grappling hook circle area. Now, just select someone with the grapple gun, transform into a small character and then pop out next to the canister.
4. In the same hallway area that R2 flew across the right side of the screen, enter doorway on the left side of the wall to find a Minikit.
5. The platform where Obi Wan turns off the tractor beam, there is a Minikit on top of the generator. As a Force sensitive character, use the Force on the generator to remove the panels, and then hit each of the switches, this will allow you access to the Minikit, but using the grappling hook pad to get up there and grab the kit.
6. Continue down same hallway, and use the Force on the doorway to construct platforms which you can jump on to obtain the Minikit.
7. The elevators towards the beginning of the level, with the cameras on top of them, you can now access by transforming into R2.
8. In the large room where you put together the push-switch to move the walkway, you’ll see a Minikit in the upper right corner. Select the Emperor, use the double jump switch to character method to jump up high enough to get the Minikit which is resting on the platform.
9. The boxes near the elevator which leads to the double-score zone, select a Force sensitive character stack the boxes on top of each other to jump up and push the Lego crate into the marked red square. This will cause the crate to slide down and break apart the cage which is holding the Minikit.
10. In the detention center hallway, all the way at the end, use R2D2 on the left door to gain access to the Minikit.
Tractor Beam Power Brick Location:
In the hallway which has an access only R2 will be able to go through, you’ll walk out onto a small ledge. Use R2 to fly across to the other side of the ledge, and then with a Jedi character, double jump up to grab the Orange Power Brick.
Chapter 5: Death Star Escape (http://www.mycheats.com/view/section/19285/18778/lego_star_wars_ii__the_original_trilogy/xbox_360)
Minikit Locations: (http://www.mycheats.com/view/section/19285/18778/lego_star_wars_ii__the_original_trilogy/xbox_360)
1. As a bounty hunter, in the first hallway, you’ll notice a Minikit hidden behind a small panel near the Storm Trooper helmet dispenser. Throw a grenade at the panel on the wall to expose the Minikit.
2. In the large hangar, where you have to take control of the go-kart to turn over the light sensors, select an Ewok to walk into the small hole, then pop out and grab the Minikit.
3. Select the device to control the window cleaning Storm Troopers, and move them over the glass window until it is clean. A Minikit will appear after an explosion.
4. In the hallway, after you pushed the block to powerup the door control switch, you’ll see some panels on the right of the hallway. Select a Dark Force powered character to remove those panels to obtain the Minikit.
5. With a Force powered character, at the top of the elevator platform which you powered on, you’ll see a Minikit blocked in by Lego parts in the upper right hand part of the screen. Use the Force to move those parts into a platform, on which you could jump up and collect the Minikit.
6. In the doorway, after the giant chasm that you swung across, walk towards your screen and you’ll see an open doorway with a Minikit off to the left. Double jump and over to the platform.
7. Throughout the hallway, when you’re chasing the single Stormtrooper through the doors, shoot the large grey cylinders on the sides of the hallway. These will yield three purple and white cubes, which then reveal a Minikit. You can’t miss it.
8. After you fight off the Stormtroopers, you will notice a Minikit sitting on the upper ledge. Use a Force powered character to stack boxes and jump up there and grab it.
9. In the room where Vader was fighting Obi-wan, select a bounty hunter and go in the room, kill Vader, and grab the Minikit.
10. On the far side of the hanger bay, where you rescue C3PO and R2D2 by pushing the door open, you’ll find a Minikit in front of two explosive barrels.
Invincibility Power Brick Location:
Beginning of the level, select 3PO and enter the door on the left. Construct the Lego pieces on the ground to form a large box, and then use the Force on the box to open it up, revealing the power brick.
1. Near the beginning of the level, after the first shield barrier, head towards the left of the screen to see a small + sign on the ground. Look for these throughout the level, because they will pop up a turnstile after you fly over them, and then shoot the green panels to rotate the turnstile which will bring up a Minikit for you to grab. See the image below for an example.
2. Similar to step one, locate the + on the ground in front of the TIE-Fighter, on the left side of the level, to bring up the turnstile. Shoot at the green panel for the Minikit.
3. Once again, similar to steps one and two, another turnstile is located in front of one of a shield generators. Just look for those +’s on the ground.
4. In a TIE-Fighter controlled area, you need to light up various green lights by flying over them. The tricky thing is that after you activate these lights, they time out after a few seconds. The best vehicle for this is the Falcon, but if you don’t have it, just get your timing down with one of the tie fighters, since they’re fast enough to light up each of the panels before they time out.
5. In the first TIE-Fighter-only-area, up on the left is a Minikit.
6. Directly across from the TIE-Fighter-only entrance, there is a blue striped panel that you can shoot to reveal a Minikit.
7. Directly next to a tie fighter only room, there is a blue striped panel that you can shoot to reveal a Minikit.
8. Inside a TIE-Fighter only area, there is a Minikit protected by a shield barrier. Back in the second TIE-Fighter area on the right side there is a bomb generator that you need a snowspeeder to grab the bombs and drag them up to the sheild barrier into the orange targets on either side.
9. After you shoot out the shields, towards the end of the level, blast down the wall and shoot out the panel directly to the left.
10. At the end of the trench, bring up the turnstile to get a Minikit.
Score x2 Power Brick Location:
At the exhaust port, you’ll see a small opening towards the back right area there is a little open gap that you can fly into and get the orange cube
07-05-2007, 05:34 PM
1. With a TIE-Fighter, go to your immediate left and enter the Tie-Fighter only area. A Minikit is near a rock pile along the white wall.
2. In the first TIE-Fighter-only area, remember that white wall we mentioned? Well, grab a rolling grenade, navigate it through the trenches in the secret area, and have it hit the white wall to blow it up. This will reveal a hidden area, which is a Double Score Zone, and in here has a Minikits.
3. Drag 10 AT ST’s down to the ground and destroy them to reveal a Minikit. It'll be near the grey wall at the end of the first section.
4. A Minikit sits behind a white wall towards the end of the first section.
5. The TIE-Fighter-only entrance on the left, near where you see the first AT-AT, has a Minikit in the small cavern after you fight off some AT ST’s and Probe Droids. It will be on the left side of the cavern wall, right at the first bend.
6. Another Minikit is on the outside of the cavern, described in step #5, in a pile of grey Lego blocks. Shoot the blocks to reveal the Minikit.
7. In the second area where you first see the AT-AT, drag 10 AT-ST’s to the ground, to which will cause a Minikit to appear in the middle of the level. You can’t miss it, trust us.
8. Near the end of the second section, where it ends in a large Grey wall, after you have destroyed the AT-AT’s continue forward -- there is a Minikit on the right side of the small ravine.
9. In a pile of grey blocks at the last section of the level, when you’re fighting off a little bit of everything, you’ll find a Minikit after you blow up the stacks of grey blocks.
10. As mentioned in step #9, shoot the piles of grey blocks in this area to reveal the Minikit.
Self Destruct Orange Power Block:
This is located after you break apart the white wall, located outside of the small cavern near the second TIE-Fighter only, as described in Minikit locations step 5 and 6.
Episode V, Chapter 2: Escape from Echo Base
Minikit Locations: 1. Use the Force on each of the computer terminals at the very beginning of the level, to change their screens to look like an outline of a Minikit. The Minikit will appear in the middle of this room.
2. In the room with the cart that is attached to the rail, there is a Minikit on one of the upper levels. You can either double jump up there, or stand on top of the moving kart to get up there.
3. In the room with the four green buttons. First, with a Bounty Hunter, throw grenades on each of the shiny metallic objects in the room. Now, with the dispensed Lego pieces from the explosions, construct Heaters so they will defrost the skeletons trapped in the ice. Put together the skeletons and stand on the green buttons. The skeletons will hop on the other green buttons to reveal the Minikit.
4. In the large room where you have to construct the fans on the floor. There is a Minikit located on the far side of the room near the two gun turrets. Get up to the upper area by standing on one of the blocks and have the A.I. transform into a Force sensitive character, to lift you up to the higher ledge to get the Minikit.
5. In the same room as step #4, there is a doorway on the right side of the room, where you can transform into R2D2. In the hole on your left, there is a Minikit in pieces. Use the Force to move the Kit out of the hole and put the pieces together.
6. Once again, in the same room from steps 4 and 5, there is a Minikit hovering in the middle of the room. With the Emperor, who has that extra height boost attack, jump up and grab the Minikit.
7. And one more time, in the same room, there is a white and blue object on the right side of the room. Destroy it (pick your poison) and it will reveal a small cave with a Minikit.
8. Towards the end of the level, in the room where you push the large crates on top of the buttons to gain access to the HangerBay, there is a door on the far left that C3PO can access. You find it if you look through the window in this accessed room. There is a Minikit floating on a transporter device. To the left of that window is a pile of rubble blocking the entrance. With a Bounty hunter's grenade, blow that area up, and proceed into the hallway until you come into a small room. Assemble the parts lying on the ground. The Minikit will appear in that room.
9. Outside of the hanger bay, there is an icy pathway to the left. With a Force sensitive character, assemble parts from the walls and put it in the pathway for you to ascend the icy slope. At the top, there are two doorways. For now, head left and enter the small room and stand in the middle and use your grapple gun to leap up into a new area outside. Select a small character (i,e., Ewok)
10. From step 9, after you go up the icy slope, go in the door on the right. There will be roulette type machines on the left and right of this room. Change them until the patterns match up to the patterns above the shielded hanger bay doors. It might take a few chances until this happens.
Fast Build Power Brick Location:
This is similar to step #10 of Minikit locations. Grab the Power Brick from the hangar after you have opened up the corresponding doorway.
07-05-2007, 05:38 PM
Chapter 3: Falcon Flight
Minikit Locations: 1. When the level starts, a Minikit is on the right side of the bridge of the first Star Destroyer, on the far right side of the screen.
2. As soon as the second section starts, there is a TIE-Fighter-only entrance to your left. Go in there and then grab one of the rolling grenades from the dispenser. Select the snow speeder, and roll the grenades onto the red flashing buttons, which will set off an explosion and reveal the Minikit.
3. Since there are two of those buttons mentioned in Step 2, use the same strategy on the second button.
4. There is one located outside of the end of the first section, where you have to destroy the asteroid with the torpedoes. Look for a white canister against some of the Asteroids to the left of the screen, shoot it and you’ve got yourself a Minikit.
5. Outside of the second section, after you have blown up the asteroid barrier, look for the white canister to your immediate right.
6. Look for another white canister located to your left halfway through this part of the level. The white against the black of space is easy to notice.
7. After you break through the next asteroid barrier, you'll stand on the surface of an asteroid which has access to the Double Score zone (where you fly into the Asteroid Worms mouth), and to your left is the TIE-Fighter-only access area. Use the pink grenade on the pink target reticule area to reveal the Minikit.
8. Inside the Double-Score Zone, inside the large cavern of the aforementioned Asteroid Worm, is a white canister you can shoot to reveal a Minikit.
9. At the start of the third section, after you've destroyed the Asteroid barrier, to your left is a white canister with a Minikit.
10. On one of the asteroids, to your immediate right, is a small cave with a Minikit canister.
Score x4 Power Brick Location:
At the very beginning of the level, behind the Star Destroyer furthest from your starting location on the right, you’ll see the orange block above the engines on the backside of the Star Destroyer.
07-05-2007, 05:47 PM
Chapter 4: Dagobah
Minikit Locations: 1. At the very beginning of the level, use the Force to stack up the three crates on top of each other. Jump up on them until you are standing on top of the tree branch. Now, double jump to your right and grab the Minikit sitting on top of the tree branch to your right.
2. Located in the light blue crate in the middle of the swamp, where you have to swing across the swamp. Using the Emperor’s super-double-jump-switch-to-character trick, land near that island area, jump up to the location of the blue crate, and destroy the crate to reveal the Minikit.
3. Using a lightsaber double jump attack, break open each of the three hatches at the beginning section of the level for the Minikit to appear.
4. Inside Yoda’s house, select a Dark Force powered character and destroy his television to reveal a Minikit.
5. Next to Yoda’s house is a dark colored crate. Use a dark side Force powered character to destroy the crate and then assemble a raft to use to get to another part of the level. You’ll see some shiny metallic objects blocking an entryway. Use a bounty hunter and throw a grenade on this area to reveal the Minikit.
6. At the giant tree halfway through the level, you will see an area near the base of the tree where you need to use a grapple gun to ascend to a higher part of the tree. Grapple from this spot, and you will receive another Minikit.
7. When you enter the large cavern, have a Dark Force powered character selected and use the Force near the area where you see the button platforms. Walk across the bridge until you get to the edge, and use the Force again on the highlighted area, to put together the second half of the bridge. Now that you’re on the other side, super jump with the Emperor and grab the Minikit.
8. Half way into the cavern, there is a Minikit suspended in a cage, with a caged door that only C3PO can enter. Go in there, and select Han Solo. Stand near the opening in the wall of the caged door room and shoot at the cage containing the crate. Jump down and pick up the Minikit.
9. Before your confrontation with Vader, you’ll see an area on the right marked by a pile of Lego parts. Use a Bounty Hunter's grenade to blow this area open and walk into the new room. Now just hop on and off of the sensitive blocks to make it across the room to pick up the Minikit.
10. Near the end of the level, when you go back outside you’ll see the Minikit on one of the upper trees. Go into the small air vent which will bring you to the top of the tree, jump over and grab the Minikit.
Regenerate Hearts Power Brick Location: After you build the two small bridges to get up the logs, there will be an entryway to your right if you use the Force to destroy the gate. You’ll find a racetrack there with a light blue crate on the track. Destroy the crate and then assemble the Lego parts on the ground into a tractor. Hop in the tractor and make one lap around the course to reveal the Orange Block for you to pick up.
Chapter 5: CloudCity Trap
(I had to.)
1. At the beginning of the level, behind the two Stormtroopers firing at you, is a Minikit protected by a metal fence. Fly over there with R2, then switch to the Bounty Hunter, and plant a grenade on the metal fence.
2. When you enter the narrow hallway, after you blew open the doors in the previous section, head to your immediate left and enter the Bounty Hunter only entrance to grab the Minikit.
3. In the Carbon Freeze chamber, use the Force on the control panel near the crane to open the centre circle. Pick up a stormtrooper with the crane & drop in hole. Build the pieces to create the mini-kit.
4. Near the first propeller fan you construct. Use the Emperors super jump to grab this Minikit.
5. You’ll have to sacrifice yourself to get this one. Jump towards your screen and use the second constructed propeller fan to send your character far enough to grab it.
6. Jump straight up on the second constructed propeller fan (the same one you used in step #4) to get this Minikit.
7. In the room with the turnstile in the middle, use a small character (Jawa or Ewok) to walk into the small hole and pop out into the caged room with a Minikit.
8. In the area where Stormtroopers attack you and Vader throws crates at you, perform the double-jump attack with the Lightsaber onto the small rectangular area.
9. After you build the blue ramp and Vader attacks you on the small platform, jump away from this platform towards the screen to grab this Minikit.
10. At the end of the level, during your last confrontation with Vader, use a Stormtrooper to enter the room to the left of the hand-chopping incident.
Minikit Detector Power Brick Location :
The best Power Brick you can find for you, Minikit collectors. This is under the right wing of the X-Wing at the very beginning of the level.
07-05-2007, 05:49 PM
Chapter 6: Betrayal Over Bespin
Minikit Locations :
1. At the very beginning of the level, use C3PO at the door to your left to grab the first Minikit.
2. In the R2D2 doorway near the Bounty Hunter doorway, pull the lever as soon as you enter this room. Now use R2 to fly across the ravine to the other side (your far left), then jump up onto the extended platform and use the Emperor and the super double jump to hop up and grab the Minikit.
3. In the room where you confront Boba Fett, use the Force on the strange sculpture in the middle of the room to spin it around quickly, to make way for its impending explosion, revealing the Minikit beneath the sculpture.
4: You may have already figured this one out, but build all three of the structures you come across while going through the level.
5. Rearrange the chairs in the dining area, so that they are all on top of the tables.
6. In the area where there are two elevators, the left one goes up to a Bounty Hunter pad. Destroy everything up there, and throw bombs at the palm trees in order to completely demolish them. After that, select a Force powered character on the sparkling hazy fog that appears over the circular shaft and assemble the planters.
7. Take the Stormtrooper elevator, located next to the Bounty Hunter elevator, but before you attack the Stormtroopers at the landing pad, turn around and run towards the screen -- you’ll find a Minikit.
8. Towards the doorway, where you push the blocks out of the way to let 3PO through, super double jump with the Emperor from the crates to grab the Minikit.
9. In the Double Score zone towards the end of the level, (on righit side of the fog filled room) shoot the chandelier to grab the Minikit.
10. The last Minikit is located on top of the Millennium Falcon at the end of the level. Just double jump up there and you’re all set.
Score x6 Orange Power Brick Location :
The Power Brick is located on top of the Slave 1 on the launch pad. Jump on top of it and double jump to grab the Power Brick. You might need the Emperor and his super jump trick, though.
Chapter 1: Jabba’s Palace
1. At the beginning of the level, to the left of the large door of the palace, use a Bounty Hunter grenade to blow up a pile of shiny metallic pieces, which will reveal a grapple pad. Then, make R2 or Boba Fett fly over to the Minikit.
2. To the left of your starting location, use the Dark Force power and destroy a pile of black blocks to reveal a grapple pad. Grapple up and then run to your left, and grapple again to arrive at the Minikit.
3. At the end of the long open hallway to Jabba’s palace, go into the small entryway on your right. Select C-3PO to communicate with the doorway to gain access to the Minikit.
4. In the room where Luke joins up with your party, select R2 and enter the door on the left side of the room to grab the Minikit.
5. In the jail cell room, stand on the hover platform on the right side of the room, but jump into the jail cell to your immediate right to grab the Minikit.
6. In the room after you blew apart the shiny metallic Lego pieces door, a Minikit hides behind the jail bars on your left. There is a pile of Lego pieces below this, so assemble them to form a bomb, which you must shoot four times for it to explode. Now walk through the new opening to the jail cell and grab the Minikit.
7. In the room where you control the hover-ramp to save R2 and 3PO, a Minikit is located under the floor to your left.
8. In the room with the push blocks that you used to form a ramp, use R2 to form the bridge on the far side of the room, and then use a Dark Force powered character to break away the barrier fence holding in the Minikit.
9. In the last room where Han Solo is hanging out in carbonate, select a Stormtrooper to gain access to the Stormtrooper-only area to the left side of the room.
10. In the upper right section during the Rancor fight, grapple up and then double-jump to grab the Minikit.
Super Zapper Orange Power Brick Location :
In the large room, past the two large gray doors where the Gamorrean guards come after you, to your left is a pushable crate you have to assemble. After you have assembled it, make Luke double jump up to the next location and run up the stairs. At the top of the stairs is the Power Brick.
07-05-2007, 05:54 PM
Chapter 2: The Great Pit of Carkoon
1. On the second air-barge at the beginning of the level, after you have formed four turrets, a Minikit will appear high up above the pole you've constructed by Luke’s Force powers.
2. Also located on the second air-barge, walk on the small ramp towards the screen to see a Minikit appear after you have assemble the four turrets on the barges.
3. Near the area where you have to push the turnstile around to change the color, use the Force on the crate, located to the left of the doors, to reveal a grappling pad. Grapple up to the higher location and pull all three triggers. Use the Force to operate the trigger on the far left. A Minikit will appear.
4. Head left from the color changing turnstile and you’ll be on a long straight away. Uses the Force to open up all of these panels on the side of Jabba’s Skif and find the pull switches and droid panels. Activate all of the switches to open up each entryway gate above them. Grapple up there and run through this upper area. At the end of it, use a Bounty Hunter bomb to gain access to the Minikit…
5. …and keep heading left from this area with Boba Fett, since he can fly further than R2 to make it over the gap. You’ll get to a grapple pad at the front of the barge. Grapple up to the upper area, pull the two levers, shoot out the middle grate and then assemble the Minikit.
6. In the room where there is a clear blue wall early on the inside of Jabba’s barge, select a small character like a Jawa and have them crawl through the vents to pop up behind the clear blue wall. Now pull both levers to reveal the Minikit.
7. In the room right after the Disco, shoot out all the windowpanes. Small white Lego parts will show up on the floor, which you can assemble into a Minikit.
8. On the surface of the barge is a circular orange vent. Destroy it and then drop down to grab the Minikit.
9. On the surface of the barge, near the two large power conductors, is a Minikit under the walkway. Blow up the power conductor on the far right side, then jump down and grab it.
10. On the surface of the barge at the end of the level, with a small character Jawa, walk through the small hole under the large Deck gun to grab the Minikit.
Orange Power Brick Location:
The Power Brick is located on the upper platform near the large deck gun. You have to scale to the first platform with the grapple pad, and then jump across and over to the Minikit.
Chapter 3: Speeder Showdown
Minikit Locations :
1 - 6. Grab the Minikits during the Speeder Bike chase, hitting each of the panels by flying over them, changing the lights from red to green. This will bring down a Minikit crate that you can shoot to reveal the Minikit.
7. At the first stop, head to the right side of the screen to see a patch of black plants. With a Dark Force sensitive character, destroy those plants with the Force to reveal an opening big enough for small characters to the upper tree. Now fly to your left with R2, pull the switch with any character you want and grab the Minikit.
8. At the second stop, when you have to assemble an AT-ST from scratch, on the bank on the far right side of this area, use a Bounty Hunter to plant bombs on the shiny metallic boxes to reveal wooden platforms. Use the Force to stack the wooden platforms on top of each other, leading up to the control switch. Pull the switch to have the Minikit fall to the forest floor for you to grab.
9. During the third stopping point, go to the upper area again and in similar fashion with step #4, blow up the metallic crate with a Bounty Hunter grenade, assemble the grapple pad, use the Force on the landing pad, grapple up, jump over to the lever, pull the lever then run down to the forest floor to grab the Minikit after blowing up the crate using the AT-ST.
10. At the end before you go up to fight the AT-AT, smile for the camera with the Stormtrooper outfit on the visual identification section. This will send a Minikit crate down to the forest floor. Now just blow up the crate with a Bounty hunter grenade to get the Minikit.
Score x8 Power Brick Location:
Below the large structure before you confront the AT-AT, push the small gray block into place below the left strut. Now select a small character, say, an Ewok, and have it crawl into the small vent. The Ewok will pop out in front of the Power Brick.
Chapter 4: The Battle for Endor
1. Jump on the wooden throne, have the AI use the Force and guide you over to the left tree pad. Switch into R2, fly over to the tree pad holding the Minikit.
2. Next to the bamboo protected Minikit, use the little wooden elevator to take you up to the control switch. Pull the switch. Select the Emperor and super jump up to the platform underneath the small boulder. Use the Force on the bolder to bring down the control ramp, which will bring you up to another switch. Pull that switch for the bamboo door to open.
3. On the tree pad where you pull the switch to extend the bridge, use the Force on the tree platform, double jump onto this platform, then super jump with the Emperor up to the highest platform for the Minikit.
4. Once you’re off the elevator and on the forest floor, blow apart the purple crate on your far left, assemble the grapple pad, and grapple up to the tree pad. Blow apart the wooden blockage to grab the Minikit.
5. In the creek, to the far left, there is a Minikit under the waterfall. Assemble the Lego parts at the base of the tree on the right side of the screen to make a tractor. Get in the tractor and drive it up the creek and grab the Minikit.
6. Outside of the two large doors, super jump to your upper left tree pad to grab the Minikit.
7. In the clearing area where you face off against two AT-ST’s, assemble the RV trailer to your left by blowing up the metal boxes and using the Force to assemble it.
8. In the same clearing area, on your far right side, blow up the metallic crates and assemble a platform. Hop on the platform and use the Force on the round gray bolder. Switch to a small character and walk through the small vent shaft, use the Force on the tree platform, jump onto it, and then jump off of it to the left. Use the Force again to raise the tree platform higher. Double jump onto it, and then double jump up to the highest tree platform to grab the Minikit.
9. Inside the main base, go in the door on the far left and use the Force against each of the four exposed panels against the far wall to reveal pieces for the Minikit you have to construct.
10. After Wicket enters the small room, where he pulled the switch for the lock on the shield door, switch to R2 and have him fly across the gap to grab the Minikit.
Super Ewok Catapult Power Brick Location:
Inside the main base, in the room where you extend out the three platforms, shoot the small crate to the right of the Stormtrooper camera. Now use the Dark Force power on the designated spot on the floor to reveal a crate-battery. Push this crate into the small hole you just exposed next to the Stormtrooper camera. Have R2 roll up the ramp, and fly towards the leverage area where there is a 3PO control panel. Have him communicate with his designated console to drop a bomb on the Stormtrooper in the adjacent room, and exposing a vent shaft for you to travel through. Go into the vent shaft, pop out in the next room, push the battery-crate from earlier down the walkway to power up the generators to give you the Orange Power Brick.
07-05-2007, 05:56 PM
Chapter 5: Jedi Destiny
Minikit Locations :
1. Left of the Emperor's throne, use the Force to build the platform, and jump up to grab the Minikit.
2. In the room underneath the section where you fight the Emperor when he uses the electronic squares. Walk over each of the 12 air vents to reveal the Minikit.
3. There is a shiny metal tube by the stairwell. Destroy it with a Bounty Hunter grenade to reveal Lego pieces for a grapple pad. Grapple up and grab the Minikit.
4. When the Emperor is powering up all those squares with electricity, use the Force on each of the ten panels on the wall to reveal the Minikit.
5. In the area with the static security camera, use a Bounty Hunter to wave at the camera for a platform to come out of the ceiling, and use the force on the air vent to create a separate platform to jump onto, then jump onto the new platform from the ceiling. Now select R2 to fly over and grab the Minikit.
6. In the middle of the level is a Bounty Hunter camera access room, once you access it a few Lego parts will fly out for you to construct a C-3PO terminal. This will extend a bridge out to the far side of the room for you to assemble the Lego parts to have a Minikit.
7. In the middle of the level you’ll see a shiny wall on the large elevator. Blow it up with a Bounty Hunter grenade.
8. Near the confrontation with the Emperor where you team up with Vader to ride up the Elevator, there is a platform near the ceiling where you can push a crate on the ground to have some Lego pieces fall out. Shoot these pieces to enter a secret room. In this secret room are the last three Minikits to collect for this level. First, go to the far corner wall and use a Bounty Hunters grenade to blow apart the shiny metal wall piece, now use the Dark Force to remove that air vent to gain access to the Minikit.
9. In the secret room, stack up the three chairs to access the small vent shaft you can walk into to access the next Minikit, after you destroy the air propeller blocking it in.
10. To get the last Minikit, you need to grapple up and pull the lever in the far left corner to send down some Lego parts in the middle of the room. This will create a pushblock with an arrow on it. Push the pushblock onto the green circle. Now, destroy the two couches in the middle of the room to reveal Lego parts you need to use to create a turnstile. Push the green panel and this will rotate the pushable block’s arrow. Now, push the block on the pushable surface to the other end with all the green markings on the floor and this will power up the elevator for you to take up and pull the switch to remove the protective barrier of the Minikit.
Infinite Torpedoes Power Brick Location :
At the beginning of the level when you first fight the Emperor, his throne chair is flanked by a total of eight red squares. Use the Dark Force power on each of these squares to turn them all red to reveal the Orange Power Brick above the Emperors throne chair.
Chapter 6: Into the Death Star
1. Located above the Star Destroyer on the far right, closest to the screen.
2. Early on inside of the Death Star, destroy left side of wall to reveal Minikit.
3. Located in the first juncture inside the Death Star after you take out the three turrets, it pops up right in the middle for you.
4. Inside the first TIE-Fighter only room on the right side, of the first shield barrier.
5. Near the second torpedo dispenser, fly into small crevice by the red stripes.
6. In second TIE-Fighter only area, on the left side of the white tunnel.
7. Located near the screen when destroying the main reactor.
8 - 10. While shooting your way free from the Death Star Explosion.
Score x10 Power Brick Location:
Inside the main room where you will destroy the main reactor, there is a torpedo firing area. Fire off two torpedoes to destroy this wall and grab the Power Brick.
06-06-2008, 06:49 PM
Yes, this is a bump but I thought it would be better than creating a new thread.
On the secret plans level, I can't seem to get the 9th mini kit. I've found the flower but it doesn't show me where I the minikit is :S
vBulletin® v3.8.7 Beta 1, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.