whats the best method for extreme variety

me and two other guys were doing aliance and we had a list of 16 bonuses but because some are a bit tempermental the spawn times and communication and short time we could never get them all done.

we tried 3 player manhunt to get a few of the co-op bonuses instead of the more time consuming bonuses but they didnt seem to count towards variety. because i had 14 and it said i got greater variety

is there a good map

game type

best bonuses to use

how many people to boost it ideally

thanks in advance

I was about to ask the same thing. I've had a few manhunt games where I've received every co-op bonus, lure, escape and close call while on defense. Then I don't get extreme variety after picking up the offense co-op bonuses, incognito,silent, hidden, discreet, poison, and intercepted. Some games I pick up another bonus or two but it doesn't seem to matter.

ok i came up with a guide. do you guys recon this will work out good?

game mode alliance, 3 or 4 people. if have 4 make sure 2 are on the team player getting it can hunt both. makes it quicker.

step 1.

go bench or haystack

kill to get

1first blood

2silent

3hidden

4.focus

5.incognito

6.saviour

stun other guy while waiting for other guy to come back

7.stun

have guy when comes back kill character like yours

8.lure

climb on beam

10 acrobatic

11. aeirial

have pursuer initiate chase while other guy is around corner by hide point. run hide and then kill guy high profile

12. chain

13 escape

14 close escape

have pursuer stun other guy and kill downed

15. grounded

have attack on roof and aim tell jump off then shoot

16. mid air

poison attacker

17. poison

pull guy off a building

18 drop kill

run at guy until it says discreet and kill

19 discreet

i added a few more incase you find some easier to do. its also possible to get it without having the gun or posion but it would help if you have them. i personally dont have the poison. alot of these you can get discreet and incognito and acrobatic and saviour alot. so dont worry if a few dont pop up when attempting them.

also if you have more people you could do wanted and get double/triple escape and poacher and intercepted and revenge. but i would rather do it with 3 or 4 as its less confusing and communication is better

if anyone wants to try this with me later at about 6pm gmt-12am gmt add me. just be sure to write the guide down or have it handy because theres not alot of time and its easy to get confused.

Edited by ChArG1nMaLAZ0R

I'd be up for that. Bare in mind though, your guide is wrong. You've listed First Blood, Silent, Hidden, Focus, Incognito and Saviour together, when you cannot get Silent and Incognito at the same time.

yeah im not sure what the difference between those two are. but you can get incognito with acrobatic and a bunch of other things so it will pop anyway.

we'll talk about it later. i'll message whoevers interested when im on to see if yur about and up for it

I was trying this yesterday with a few buddies its such a pain I tell you..

i hear that lol. well when im on i'll message all you guys see if any of you are free.

if theres 5 of us we can do wanted which makes it a bit easier but we will have to make sure we communicate well and make sure everyone gets it