Batman: Arkham City 'Harley Quinn's Revenge' DLC Dated and Priced [Updated]

Richard Walker

The official Batman: Arkham City Twitter feed has just revealed the release date and price for the final DLC chapter, entitled 'Harley Quinn's Revenge'. As the name suggests, it features Harley Quinn in a darker, more vengeful guise out for the Dark Knight's blood.

Earlier today, we revealed that the Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition will be arriving on May 29th in North America and September 7th in the UK with all of the DLC released to date and a download of the Batman Year One animated movie. But you'll be able to get your hands on the Harley Quinn DLC a month before the GOTY Edition drops.

Batman: Arkham City's Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC will be available next month on April May 30th for 800 Microsoft Points. Check it out again in the GOTY trailer below. You can also check out the DLC's achievements over on our sister site, PS3Trophies.org.

[Update] Seems there's been some confusion regarding the release date for Harley Quinn's Revenge. It'll actually be coming on May 30th, according to an amendment on the Arkham City Twitter feed.

There's also some new screenshots below. If you haven't finished the game though, you might not want to look at them. There's spoilers in them! Check out all four images below.

Comments
  • oh hell yes
  • finally some story DLC and not just maps!
  • Hope it also comes out for GFWL at the same date and not the usual month later
  • wonder if it will have a separate achievment list like the arkham asylum did for it's goty editions
  • So does all dlc's will be on disc?
  • Story dlc thats what everyone wants :)
  • Awesome! Guess I need to buy more points to spend on this and raccoon city DLC
  • @4: The GOTY will not have new achievements. The only reason the first game did was because of the added 3D support that changed the coding. @5: The GOTY will have all the DLC including this, yes.
  • Thank god no more stupid challenge maps.
  • been waiting for news on this and its out soon! even better! :)
  • FINALLY some Single Player DLC. Great news!
  • #8, that clears everything up.
  • If the GOTY Edition does not give you the ability to re-earn achievements as a different game, I'll just pass. That's the only reason I re-played AA GOTY when I was bored and it was cheap. If they do allow you to earn them again, I'll pick it up when it drops some.
  • So the last DLC comes out a day after the GOTY? Seems out of place.
  • Umm you guys should have put spoiler earlier then the last sentence. Thanks for ruining it for me :(
  • So the date is actually may 30 :/ well I'm still excited for it!
  • September 7th in the UK YOU FUCKING WHAT!? Yep, Getting PS3 imported from US.
  • Umm you guys should have put spoiler earlier then the last sentence. Thanks for ruining it for me :( fail X360A who actually reads your entire article about screenshots before looking at them..
  • @18... Me
  • @18 "There's also some new screenshots below. If you haven't finished the game though, you might not want to look at them. There's spoilers in them! Check out all four images below."
  • @18 You're an idiot.
  • About damn time they put out something other than skins and maps.
  • @18 that's the most retarded post ever, they even warn for spoilers, the games been out since October anyway =|
  • so we get to play as Batman and Robin? That's pretty sick. Really wish they could make a DLC story for Nightwing
  • woah woah wait back up. SEPT 7TH FOR THE UK? what the heck. half a year later? hahaha get out rocksteady youre having a bubble :/
  • September 7th for a PAL version? Dafuq? Fail #15 and #18
  • Woohoo! Its a shame there's only going to be this final story related dlc pack, but, it makes sense not to milk it, and I'm rather happy about that :) Esspecialy seeing as they wont be just repeating characters with minor un-interesting plots, they cover the 3 main 'hero's' then leave it, sensible ^_^ If only other games knew when to call it quit's... such as CoD...
  • made my week =D
  • Yes! Yes!! YES!!!!
  • 800 is nothing. I may have bought for 1200 day 1. I have a feeling this dlc will be as epic as undead nightmares was for rdr.
  • @18 You deserve it.
  • Do I need to purchase the robin pack before buying this add on?
  • The animated movie won;t be available in the UK release because its exclusive to North America and Canada, the game better be cheaper over here then since we are getting less content.
  • And when this DLC outsells the prior DLC by a HUGE margin, maybe they will finally learn their lesson on what the majority of fans really want. If they had released this before the other DLC, it probably would have done even better (since more people would still have the game).
  • This is what I've been waiting for =D I have yet to touch this game, everyone told me how awesome it is!
  • Perfect for right after my birthday when I'm sure to get a point card or two. Glad I haven't traded this in yet!
  • The key word "priced". Boooooo. Not worth 800 MSP.
  • @33 A little known fact about Canada is that its part of North America. True story. ;) @Topic Verrrrrry very happy about this DLC and the story direction its taking. I really wanted more info on what happened to Harley post-game considering the last I saw of her, I left her with a mouth duct taped shut. Which I had reapplied to her face right after pulling it off for more information.
  • I just read on a few other sites that the DLC is gonna come out on April 30 not May 30.
  • Batman Arkham City was an incredible game and definitely one of my top games from last year. The only thing I have been waiting for is more story-based DLC and finally it is almost about to release. Hopefully it is solid. Can't wait!
  • Does anyone know why theres such a big gap between the US and UK release of the GOTY edition?
  • I hope this has a seperate achievement list again just like Arkham Asylum did. I would love playing through this game again. I can't wait until the next Batman game comes out, and hopefully Rocksteady takes a shot at doing a Superman game. They did a great thing with Batman... I am sure they could do it again with Superman.
  • #33 - it's a guess, but I'd assume it's got something to do with the inclusion of the movie download, which is currently only available in the US and Canada.
  • Wonder what the year one download will be through. Hopefully its something that streams through 360 without having to use media center. Like ultraviolet/vudu.
  • i saw this and groaned, thinking it was another character with more challenges, but now i am so excited! i couldn't get enough of either the batman games!
  • This is why I usually try and wait for a GOTY. Just got Fallout NV GOTY for $40 with all the DLC and will be picking up this as well. Paitence is a virtue and a friend to my wallet.
  • What intrigues me is that Batman is wearing a clean costume. Did he change into another suit?
  • I think the GOTY will have the same achievements but hopefully stack. Rocksteady would be crazy not to do that as a lot of people bought it again for the extra achvs why would they throw that away now??
  • Day one buy
  • @#33 No.
  • Must have this one :)
  • Oh, come on! I waited for a GOTY announcement and you give it out one month after i bought the game? That's sadistic...
  • "Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition will be arriving on May 29th in North America and September 7th in the UK" That is a complete joke. Almost Konami-esk with this rediculously long delay!
  • DLC out day after GOTY. Is that so superfans but GOTY cos they can't wait 24 hours? Still got 2nd playthrough, riddler stuff and shedloads of challenges to do before this goes on deal of the week.
  • I got the Robin edition on release with Catwoman then got Nightwing on DOTW, not quite finished with Catwoman or Nightwing because it gets quite repetitive (also i think i suck without being able to glide) anyway now all i can think is HELL TO THE YEAH NO CHALLENGE MAPS
  • For anyone who complains about spoilers: DO NOT READ THE ARTICLES THEN AND LOOK AT THE PICTURES!! Beat the game 1st then do whatever you want
  • Awesome news! Story DLC is always good. Can't wait to play it. :)
  • I'm super excited for this. Already have the other DLC (except the $3 challenge maps; Hoping they become a DOTW in the future; Got the Gotham Pack thing with Robin/Nightwing/Costumes though), because I actually enjoyed the challenge maps, but I am DEFINITELY looking forward to this way more. A shame that this is the ONLY campaign DLC. Reminds me of BioShock 2, when all the DLC was on-disc multiplayer stuff and the broken (on purpose) maps and then the Protector Challenges and *finally* Single Player Story DLC, but just that one. Oh well. Was kinda hoping for some more stuff, but this is cool. @#57 - Regardless, it defeats the point to say "OH, DON'T LOOK AT THE PICTURES, THERE ARE SPOILERS" and then post IMMEDIATELY a picture with the RIP in it. There's no reason that picture couldn't just have been in the gallery and *not* in the article itself. I beat it, so it isn't a spoiler for me, but still.
  • @#54 - No. It's because Xbox Live gets stuff on Wednesdays most of the time. PSN is getting the DLC the same day the GOTY disc comes out. Also, apparently Europe is still getting the DLC the same time as NA, even though the GOTY edition isn't out for several months.
  • @60 Good to hear :D And why is @18 even reading the article when it is clear there would be spoilers!
  • why is the goty edition out so much later in the uk? :(
  • I just finished playing new game plus, so I am more than ready to return to Arkham City one more time=) Should be solid! For a second though I hoped we could actually play as Harley, that'd be badass=P
  • This may seem a stupid question but is the Harley Quinn's Revnge only for game of the year edition?
  • Schweeeeeeet... :D Would be cool if they added at least one more Costume Skin in there, especially Catwoman Year One skin since the movie is attached to the game & all. 2-3 Skins just aren't enough on DLC Characters for me. *McGrin*
  • will be two different games for achievements like Asylum? the usa version will bring Harley Revenge?
  • Does anyone know the price for the GOTY edition?
  • You need to register before being able to post comments

Game navigation