Epic Run Achievement in Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone

• Epic Run

Complete a Story Mode: New Game with 3 other players.

• How to unlock Epic Run

For this you must find 3 other players, and play through an entire New Game from start to finish with them. Check the achievement trading thread ( here) for friends.

First unlocked by

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • *groan*
  • Despite the number of people on LIVE, don't assume we actually want to interact with each other, I'm thankful to have even two good wingmen...
  • Maybe can be done locally - if you have 4 controllers or get the mates round, who have controllers, for beers and zombie killing!
  • Does this have to be done online? I literally just played the game all the way through in one straight shoot starting on Story Mode: New Game with 3 other players and this did not pop for me...
  • anybody doing online for tis achievement..Im IN..gimme a shout and ill be there..xXepyon 360 Xx
  • someone is looking for this one ??? :o add me my gamertag is Stormyconnorr1
  • add me if u want to do this
  • the lag will cut one of you out .Ill never get this last achievement. :(
  • I cant find anyone online >.
  • Looking for 2 more player... GT: savage k59
  • We got 3 player, needed one more!!!
  • still looking for a group to do this
  • My friends all bailed on me with this game. Add NeWsKiLLz VIG if ya wanna try for this!
  • Zerokidd21 hit me up if anyone is down to this sometime
  • We have 3 people for the epic run. Need one more. Hit me up: Halo 2 GOAT
  • lookin to get this done gt crazed blue
  • Me too, I´m up for an exciting night of Zombiekilling! :D Gamertag: Ecke Ecke
  • searching 4 help on this game... GT: id9mm
  • Fun game, way better than the first. i don't mind blowing through the campaign again. i've gotten to the trailer park with 3 random players before 2 left the game. gt: caStuN1138
  • looking for 4 in this battlefield killing zombies! GT:bigethos
  • To reiterate: So ridiculous that we must contact, plan and gather 4 reliable players to earn an achievement when no one plays the game online anyway. Not fair that we must rely on others to unlock an achievement.
  • Also, it seems the connectivity of the program, or system, is horrible and someone always gets disconnected. Restart!
  • HOLEY BOLONEY !!! We just went through the entire game, and DURING THE CREDITS, one of our players was disconnected. SOOOO STOOPID!!
  • FINALLY!!! It takes less than 2 hours to go through all 10 levels for this achievement. I recommend replaying level 2 twice for more cash and upgrades. From there, we didn't really have any problems. ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE: NEVER DIE ALONE, 200/200G, May 26th 2013
  • zombie apocalypse achievement guide
  • i need help with this guys.gamer tag chris98956
  • still need this. anybody? chris98956
  • finally got the achievement bitches!!! haha however, i will still help others get it because im a good jackal.
  • damn i dont have have epic run...spoke too soon! back to waiting another 2 years till enough people contact me...
  • Ill get on and do this if we can get guaranteed players in one sitting!!
  • Need this as well, Add me
  • I have been trying this one for a while and cant find any players. add me Reaper AKA Grlm. thats a lower case L in grim.
  • I believe that this has to be done online as I have completed this locally with 3 other players and no achievement.

Game navigation