Slack Attack Achievement in You Don't Know Jack

• Slack Attack

Get -$1 million on a Jack Attack

• How to unlock Slack Attack

For -$1,000,000, you need to answer incorrectly 250 times, and the game will probably go around ten or so times. Even if you can manage 4 presses per choice because the answer hasn't shown up yet, you still shouldn't have much trouble.

Also, going under -$1,000,000 is not the same as losing $1,000,000. Only the former will net you the achievement.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • Haha, another great achievement. I used to do games where I would see how much I could get myself in the hole on the PC version way back when, and you could get so far down in the Jack Attack. I love that they put this in.
  • For the love of God, save this achievement for last. I made the mistake of getting this achievement when I was about 75% done with the game, and now I basically have to start over to get the 1,000,000 lifetime points. FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu
  • Even if you do go for this when you're so close to the end, just go back to the dashboard when the achievement unlocks, but before the game saves.
  • Go for this achievement first... then delete the save file and start over =)
  • Any suggestions on how to get this one? I went spastic on the A button but only wound up with about -616,000. Perhaps I'm just not enough of a spaz?
  • YES! Just got it! I used a rapid fire dual wield controller and just held LT and RT while tapping the A button. ( I got -2,800,000) Right when the achievement unlocks, turn your xbox off to prevent falling into a deep hole. :)
  • Why 37 G?! Hilarious.
  • could you not use the "i don't care" contestant option so you don't have to use your created contestant or does it still affect your overall scoore?
  • I just got this on my 4th attempt. I highly recommend doing an episode where you know all of the right answers. Get every regular question wrong quickly, let the dis or dat timer run out, etc. Then on the jack attack just be careful not to get a single one right, and after you see the right answer go by go crazy. Definitely save this one for after the regis, maybe right after savant.

Game navigation