Menage-a-Quatre Achievement in You Don't Know Jack

• Menage-a-Quatre

Complete a 4-player match on Xbox LIVE

• How to unlock Menage-a-Quatre

Online, just host a game and wait until three other players show up and then go for it. No one can quit on you, though, or else you won’t get it. Most hosts know to wait for a full house but some do want to play with less.

In my experiences online, most players will play out the game. Hard lag will probably be the most deciding factor regarding players sticking around, as opposed to doing poorly or anything else.

First unlocked by

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • It turns out this is the most difficult achievement in the game.
  • not enough nerd love?
  • If you happen to know two other people who have this game, hit me up. My GT is Ghostkid825, and I'd like to wrap up the multiplayer achievements.
  • Forgot to mention, contact me (GT: Ghostkid825) anytime. And I mean ANYTIME. Don't worry about when I posted this, contact me anyway. I only need Menage-a-Quatre and then I'm done with the multiplayer achievements.
  • (My 3rd comment on this one achievement, geez) I finally got it! BIG PIECE OF ADVICE to anyone going for it: If you go for this achievement with people who can talk online, bring everyone into an Xbox LIVE Party! Talking when not in a party puts a good amount of stress on the game itself, causing a lot of lag and the occasional drop-out. Talking in party chat makes a noticeable difference. Even the Jack Attack ran pretty smoothly once the burden of transferring voices between systems was removed from the game itself. Either way, the parts with the most lag are the Jack Attack and when someone is screwed. If either/both of those run smoothly, you'll be good to go.
  • Hey guys, I need to get all the online achievements. Hit me up: GT is Jujii8.
  • I have one other player and we're looking for 2 more for this achievement and possibly the Unicorn cheevo as well. Hit me up. GT: bcpbells. We're in California
  • If anyone needs this one, hit me up. GT is XYZlionsavior25.
  • Anyone still playing this game? I need this achievement.
  • Need this achievement
  • Sry gt FYC Hannibal
  • I really need this achievement so if anyone is up to join add me. GT: Squiggles2013
  • Got it thxs to mocha
  • I got me and another person to do this with. Any others? GT: Squiggles2013
  • Well nevermind, it's just me now. But still, if anyone can please help me with this, my GT: Squiggles2013
  • Message me to do this GT Taka Thunder
  • need this : antonio172
  • need this one and all of the online ones.....my gamer tag is maizepage5
  • Need this one - last one left. GT: NeoRyuu777
  • Add me, Lavaishawtlink I need all the multiplayer achievements. No problem with losing so you can get the achievement too.
  • I need to get all the online achievements so add me if you need them too! GamerTag: RenFaireJedi
  • I need all the multiplayer achievements and have no problem helping others get theirs. Add me, KaosFamily222
  • I know this game is old ... but I'm trying to do the multiplayer achievements. Message me on xbox if you want to - gamertag: Bandirector

Game navigation