Reinforced Achievement in X-Men: Destiny

• Reinforced

Defeat 20 Prime Enforcers.

• How to unlock Reinforced

See "The Goon Squad" achievement description.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • The in-progress roadmap/walkthrough for this one says to replay challenge 9, but Quicksilver kept stealing my kill on it. If you still need purifier kills, this is still the best method. If you're done with them, however, it's annoying to go through it all and not get the one kill you need. It takes a little longer, but if you replay mission 7 (Mutant War), there are 3 of them to kill in the first half of the mission. Northstar may steal your kill on the first one, but I got the next two every time. All the kills here are MRD also, should you still need those.
  • Confirmed Quicksilver steals kills at end of challenge 9 didn't need the MRD kills but this seems like a very easy way to grind those kills but all that jibber jabber from magneto/cyclops REALLY will get on your nerves
  • IF you leave a halfway decent amount of troops running around, Quicksilver will go after them before he goes after the Enforcer. Just keep hitting the Enforcer, and getting a few troops on the side if you need them.
  • Easy solution do xmen instead of brotherhood for challenge 9 colossus is slow and dumb and doesn't steal your kills
  • I found an easy way on challenge 9 to get quick silver to stop stealing your kills. First, have the ability Critical Mass. Once you activate it, fly to the open end of the area. Between the two flags. Get close to the edge. Quick silver will chase the enimies over the end leaving you to defeat everyone by yourself.

Game navigation