Full Throttle Scramble Power! Achievement in Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

• Full Throttle Scramble Power!

Earn MVP in any game mode during a public Multiplayer match

• How to unlock Full Throttle Scramble Power!

Self explanatory really. But best route is to play Conquest and just focus on capturing the nodes. Recommend using the Scientist. Fly from node to node capturing them. Capturing one node is equal to getting one kill.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • So here is some bullshit... You can earn the MVP while being on the losing team. So even if you are the highest scoring player on the team that wins, someone on the other team can get it. I've never seen that in any game before. Laaaaaaaame.
  • i just got like 13 kills and a bunch of assists lost the match though and my team got like one or 2 kills i shouldve gotten this
  • #2 What #1 means is that you can get the MVP if you beat the entire set of players with your score even if you loose, the the winning team top player got 35 points and you got 42 even thought you lost you'll get the achievement
  • hi im new to the forums and i would like some help on this achievment and ultimate menasor please i really keep on trying hard anyone please send me a message on xbox live USENAME: ZIYAN132 thanks
  • also i am on from 12:00 GMT + 2 THANKS
  • looking for help on the head hunter as well as the nodes capture the flag as well as the mvp one on tdm send me a friend request if you can help my user id is wildwolf1973 thanks in advance im uk based btw

Game navigation