Ultra Power Master Achievement in Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

• Ultra Power Master

Spend 100,000 credits in Escalation

• How to unlock Ultra Power Master

This will come over time. You get credits the same way you get them in the campaign; by killing the enemies. As you progress through the different Escalation maps you will be able to purchase new weapons, TECH items, health and ammo. There are also stations that will ask you to deposit a certain amount of credits, these can open doors to new areas, provide extra defense and also upgrade the entire teams weapons. This might require some grinding, but shouldn't take too long to get. There is also an achievement tracker letting you where you currently stand.

NOTE: Before you finish your 15th wave on every map, spend all the remaining credits you have available on the weapon upgrade station, before completing the final wave.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • Fuck. Hated this one in WFC and I'm pretty sure it was only 25k. :/ Oh well this'll prolly be my last one again when I finally just want to finish it off.
  • easy
  • feels like gears meets mw3 with these ach!
  • http://exophase.com/game/transformers-foc-xbox-360/achievements/ The two secret achievements r listed on this link
  • Ahhh not again!!! :)
  • This should be fairly time consuming but easy. :3
  • This takes forever!

Game navigation