Just a Flesh wound Achievement in The First Templar

• Just a Flesh wound

Finished a whole level without both characters dropping below 1 Health Orb

• How to unlock Just a Flesh wound

Easiest done in first level on casual difficulty. Your health orb should not drop at all for this. Say if you have 5 health orbs at the beginning of a level, it should remain 5 till the end. Even if one orb falls the achievement won’t unlock. Also can be done at Templar tunnels level as there are no enemies to face on the entire level. Just avoid traps and stick to main objective and this can be a cakewalk.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • Can be done on the first level on casual.
  • I cant get this, stupid AI keeps getting hit and leaving him behind isn't an option. Any hit at all will cause this not to unlock.
  • Ok something wrong with this chev. I completed this 10 times and didn't get it and then i decided to just do all the bonus objectives and not worry about this. I got hit 2 times, AI got hit 3 times and the chev popped at the end!! I'm thinking you have to complete ALL Objectives, find the Chronicles and chests in the level for this to unlock.
  • Got this by accident. First level on hard. Roll often, replenish health when you find it (after a battle if possible), and take out archers before melee opponents.
  • I got this on the second level on Hard, but as people have noted much easier to do on casual.

Game navigation