Relic Hunter Achievement in The Darkness 2

• Relic Hunter

Find all 29 Relics in the single player campaign

• How to unlock Relic Hunter

There are 29 relics hidden throughout the game. Most of them aren't "hidden", but you'll have to explore a little to find some of them. If you bought the Collector's Edition of the game, there's a code inside which allows you to see the Relics through walls (you won't need any guide if you have this). Otherwise, Gor1lla made a great written guide: HERE.

Here's a relic example:

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • Love the story behind each relic in the collection room. Really interesting!
  • I like the way Jimmy reads them, the nut!
  • kylexydevin2 gamertag 29 relics walkthrough guide.1 roanokes bane:payback right after the darkling saves you. 2 YHWHS LAMENT:payback right after the stairs turn back to the back of the subway. 3 The true revelation:the Family ,first thing right before jackies room under the painting.
  • 4 sister of light:Q&A,find swifty arcade on the right side of the pool hall 5 the darkman:Q&A pursue swifty to the left of talent shrine right next to a bus. 6 the trinity: Q&A swiftys crane after you kill swifty enter foremans office behind crane.7 the graven image: Q&A find a way into the loading bays ,inside the room with automobile engines theres a closetbetween 2 racks on the right side of the room.
  • 8 The chime of deliverance: Q&A,corner swifty,shoot the gen. to kill light enter office on right and on the floor to your right. 9 The brothers of men:strong silent type, first thing out of limo loading dock to the rightuse steps.10 Key of Mictan:strong silent type,get through the door,out in the open atop some crates in corner of hallway beyond locked door. 11 Thumb screws :escape brothel, right when they set it on fire it is to the right of the cross facing it.
  • 12:Fools Phylactery:deal with the devil,easiest to miss, find a way to ground level,yellow fire escape to the right of the stairs look down and to the right of the stairs you use to cross alley grab with demon arm 13 Winged demon:home invasion,in the security office near elevators after the car finger crash 14 Blinding sun:take back the mansion, sits on floorof the room right of the kitchen Do Not ascend the stairs or youll pass it.
  • 15 Cain:saying goodbye,talk to jimmy,first time you seebragg relic is at sarahs funeral far side of a large planter between 2 shrubs do not ascend stairs to bragg.16 Engraved skull:pursue bragg,rip gate then disable gen.4 lights go beyond gate to 2nd area its behind a tomb.17 LANTERN OF SAINT ANTHONY: fun and games,enter left to corndog stand go right its on ground between some crates.18 AF AND HEMAH:fun and games,search for victor,2nd area climb stairs on right on ground near scattered picnic tables.
  • 19 ABYSMAL MAW: fun and games,during ambush near shooting gallery with jenny in castle on floor.20 CRESCENT OF THE SUN:get to the rooftop for more explosives,left of clown gate look through locked gate on right its on table.21SIDDHARTHAS TEARS: fun and games,right before the darkling drives the fuel truck its on a table behind that truck.22 MARK OF CAIN:fun and games,track down victor,in ticket booth at castle of horrors use demon arm near talent shrine
  • 23POPE JOHN XII:rat in a maze,turn off power to iron maiden just after spotting i.m. its on the room to right.24RELINQUERY OF THE BLESSED BLOOD:,rat in a maze,in your fathers office when you get his gun on table.25 THE SILENT NIGHT:homecoming,when you tear a wall down to create bridge its behind you
  • 26 THE DECEIVERS GRASP:homecoming,pursue victor exit ballroom walk past the whole in the floor. its on the floor in the corner of the inaccessible room.use demon arm to grab it.27 WRATH AND ANGER:last stand,smash through boards at shrine step into attic ammo and relic 28 PRISM OF THE BROTHERS :heart of darkness,reach jenny,just to the right of some stairs after jenny 29 THE LAST RELIC ASHES OF THE UNNAMED: after all the hell minions are defeated the relic is on the right hand side of the path DO NOT GO OVER SPIKES . hope i helped you get 50 gmscre kylexydevin2
  • so wat can u do if u miss some relics?
  • replay the new game+ on the chapter i wrote above.in the pause menu go to relics and it will show you what relics you collected .
  • I think why allot of people didnt like this game because its compared to all the greats . i think its a combination of left4dead2 crackdown2 MANHUNT dead to rights and bulletstorm definately.
  • If you want to see all the relics showcased in the game its awesome. It is on chapter End of an Era,mission-piece together what happened. so you talk to Johnny Powell he is funny as heck the way he talks well your in the museum go to any relic you found and press x and he will tell you the story about it.
  • @kylexy i missed one Relic on my Playtrough got it with chapter select but didnt get the achievement...
  • Do you have to finish the level after obtaining the Relic(s) ? And @kylexy Nice one bro, a bit confusing but it's still helpful :p
  • I have 28/29 relics. i check all the chapters and have it all.. but where the rest one?
  • found it! payback has 2!
  • So if you happen to miss one, you can get this on New Game plus then load up whatever chapter you missed. Just be sure to finish out that chapter so it saves

Game navigation