• Suck It Up

Kill 50 enemies with Black Hole while playing as Jackie

• How to unlock Suck It Up

To unlock the Black Hole Talent, you must first buy the following upgrades:

• Demonic Lift
    • Heart Health
    • Demon Blades
    • Black Hole

When you have bought these, you'll randomly be able to grab a black hole from a dead body instead of his heart. When you grab one (), throw it () near your enemies to kill them. Repeat with 50 enemies.

Note: I would recommend buying the Black Hole upgrade for this, but it's not absolutely necessary.

Here's a Black Hole example:

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • The blackhole spawns are random and fairly rare. If you're chevo hunting your best bet is to pick this skill up before your second playthrough.
  • i went through most of the second playthrough without getting any of these and before that i would only get them on the last enemy in a shootout and would have to bring it to the next ambush if possible. wish they were more common.
  • The level "Homecoming" seem to drop a lot of black holes.
  • #3 Thanks! I didn't know where to start.
  • I'm also in hell on my second play through and still don't have enough. I usually get one off the last guy in a group.
  • Really annoying that usually one of the last enemies drop one, then you try and take it to the next fight. But of course you always get in a light trap and you lose it before you can use it.
  • Yeah these are extrmely annoying. It truly does seem as if it is almost ALWAYS one of the last enemies you kill who drops one. I dont think I have ever killed more than 3 guys at once with one and its almost always just 1 enemy. They should have either pathched this....or made it like an ability where you push both joysticks in or something and have to get so many kills before you earn it it again. I honestly dont remember my first playthrough much but in my 2nd I got at least 20 by now so hopefully this isn't glitched....would mean I pretty much NEVER used them the first time around if this isnt glitched.
  • By far most annoying achievement in the game. So far for me now on the last few levels where the enemy numbers swell much larger than earlier in the game....they are rarer than ever. Matter of fact they seem to specifically get rarer as the game goes on. The last 2-3 levels I have found maybe 2 of these and I check every SINGLE corpse. In the early fights of the game I was getting 1 hole per fight yet with a max of one kill.
  • I dont know if this is easily recreatable but I found a PERFECT way to do this. In the level in Jackies old home...you will fight in a large room wit ha Piano that has Jackies fathers picture on it. During this fight a door will open for you to exit. Upon exiting this room before I left I found a blackhole. You KEEP IT..even if you see it during the fight try and not use it. Pick it up..walk out the door...the game will save. Walk forward and right below you is 3 guys unaware of you...drop in on them and kill them with it. Now die....it should reload you holding the black hole directly before the area with the 3 guys. I did this about 5 time and the achievment popped. Usually I dont like doing stuff like this but this achievement was thought out rather poorly IMO>
  • I didn't actually have any trouble with this, I made sure I purchased it and it's upgrade as soon as possible and got the achievement early into second playthrough. One thing I noticed is that when someone drops a black hole it makes a sound until you pick it up, so if ur surrounded and u hear it you'll know its near by. At least I'm pretty sure it's that that's making the sound lol! I found the drop rate quite good too
  • #9 - I tried this and unfortunately it didn't work. :( Although I'm playing on PC, so maybe that has something to do with it. I was definitely holding a black hole when the 'saving' checkpoint confirmation came up, killed the 3 guys, but then when I died and reloaded I was no longer holding a black hole. Oh well. Fingers crossed I haven't got too many kills left for it!
  • Whoa! I take it back! I died a second time, and when I came back after that time, I was holding another black hole - and this time the 3 guys was enough to get me the achievement! Thanks for the tip!

Game navigation