At Home in the Dark Achievement in The Darkness 2

• At Home in the Dark

Finish all chapters in New Game+ on any difficulty

• How to unlock At Home in the Dark

When you finish the game, you'll be able to start a new game on any difficulty with all your purchased talents or choose to replay any chapter. For this achievement complete the game again on any difficulty, but I would suggest playing on the "Don" difficulty if you haven't already done so.

Important Note: At the end, you must choose to leave the Asylum. If you don't, you won't be able to complete the last chapter...

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • hell yeah new game plus achievements r the best.
  • always a welcome addition
  • What exactly do you have to do to optain this achievement?
  • I wonder if you could play through on a lower difficulty first, then change to Don difficulty for New Game +, knocking out this one and the prior cheevo at once?
  • yer usally you can that is what i did to get the hard one for baman arkham city
  • comment 3 i thought it was it was obvious in the title 'Finish all chapters in New Game+ on any difficulty' cant get more clearer than that beat the game then press the button for new game+ then beat that
  • didnt pop the achieve by choosing stay. had to press continue from main menu and then choose the other option. did that bit and achieve poped
  • If you do this on Don difficulty will it get the achieve for completing new game + AND completing the game on Don difficulty?
  • @#8 Yeah, if you do your new game + on Don difficulty.
  • When I started my new game plus I selected "From the beginning" (Don difficulty). None of my relics or talent upgrades had been carried over. I played on for a bit to see if they became available after the tutorial sort of bit but they didn't. Then I returned to the main menu and selected the new game + again but selected the chapter I had played up to and I had all my talents, etc. Just thought I'd add this since i couldn't find any info on why my talents were unavailable.
  • @#10, same thing happened to me. i started new game plus don difficulty from the beginning and none of my relics or talents carried over. i did what you did and had all my relics and talents. thanks man.
  • Lol no offence but i dont get the logic,why would you do new game+ on hardest (Don) setting? New Game+ are usually harder anyways? So i played initial campaign on Don which unlocks 2 achievements for completing.THEN played through new game+ on any setting. At least doing it this way means if you never actually get round to new game+ or get bored with it then at least you got 2 achievements first time round rather than 1 for merely completing on any difficulty. Just my 2 cents!
  • uh, "any difficulty" is what i got, so i start new game + on easy, boom, At Home in the Dark at the end. now i understand 2 achievements, but Don equals frustration, to some, but me, yes.
  • @12 your stupidity amazes me.
  • Thanks #7, that saved some time!
  • So you can get this if you do the chapters out of order. I ended up selecting new game+ To do chapter select and go back and find a relic I missed midway through. So I got this achievement early on since I only had the first few levels do on new game +. This also works for the don difficulty achievement

Game navigation