CEO Achievement in Syndicate

• CEO

100% completion (level, research and challenges)

• How to unlock CEO

This is the long haul achievement for coop. You will definitely hit rank 30 and probably have the majority of your upgrades (52 for apps, 86 for weapons) before you're even close to finishing all of these. Any enemy that must be breached to be killed (Liquids, etc) can be shared between two people so long as you breach the final armor layer together, so you can easily cut down those grind times. Here's the list of what you'll need to accomplish for the challenges:

Total Kills: 5000
    Includes all kills (even liquids, etc)

Spectre Kills: 50
    Found in Cayman Global maps (1-3)

Electron Mace Kills: 100
    This only counts people you kill that are holding the weapon. Sergeants in Colorado, China or Scandinavia. 

Riot Lance Kills: 100
    This only counts people you kill that are holding the weapon. Police in China or Scandinavia.

Riot Shield Kills: 100
    This only counts killing police that are holding one. They show up in China and Scandinavia.

EMC Kills: 50
    They are the guys that jam your DART chip and breaching abilities with the pulsing animation. EuroCorp levels (7-9).

Aspari Kills: 1000
    All Aspari kills count to this on any Aspari themed level (4-6).

EuroCorp Kills: 1000
    All EuroCorp kills count to this one on any EuroCorp themed level (7-9).

Cayman Global Kills: 1000
    All Cayman Global kills count to this one on any Cayman Global themed level (1-3).

Police Kills: 100
    These guys only show up in China and Scandinavia. They wear black attire, so you can tell them apart from the gred/red Aspari guys.

Mercenary Kills: 20
    They will randomly spawn on Expert mode on a few levels. Western Europe, Colorado and Scandinavia are all confirmed places where they will show up. In Western Europe, they will drop near the first giant door. In Colorado, they will drop on the landing pad above where you start toward the end of the level. In Scandinavia, they will drop after you leave the warehouse. There's no sure-fire way to get these guys to show up, but when they do, around 7 of them will show up. This will be the most difficult challenge to solo, so grab a friend or three.

Liquid Armor Kills: 50
    They show up in Cayman Global levels, but will be replaced in higher difficulties. Hard is probably the best balance of them. You might have to farm these, due to how uncommon they tend to be compared to reactives.

Electric Armor Kills: 50
    These are EuroCorp faction units, so they show up in levels 7-9. They are functionally like Liquids, but emit electricity when ready for a chip rip. 

Reactive Armor Kills: 50
    They are in most levels, and are usually replacements for liquids/electrics on higher difficulty levels. They are more plentiful in the long run than either Liquids or Electrics, and you will encounter them on every level with Scandinavia probably having the least.

Agent Kills: 20
    These are the enemies that usually show up at the end of the themed arcs. The following levels have agents:

• Atlantic Accelerator:
      4 Agents at the end
    • China: 
      1 Agent in tunnels (hard difficulty or above)
    • Scandinavia:
      4 Agents at the end
    • Argentina:
      2 Agents at the end
    • New England:
      4 Agents at the end

Kills by Fire: 100
    Thermite thrower, COIL, and CQC shotgun's alt-fire will accomplish this. Since CQC is a loadout gun, it's easier to do it with that since you can reload it at any ammo box, and it has a decent range.

Gibbed Enemies: 500
    A gibbed enemy is an enemy that dies when they lose an arm, leg, are split in half, or lose their head. Shotguns at close range can accomplish this, as can the sniper rifle, Bullhammer revolver, minigun and explosive weapons. The sniper is a good choice for this, because you can shoot heads from behind cover and also go for penetration kills at the same time.

Executions: 500
    Melee kills using the right stick. This also includes chip rips.

Heals: 500
    Healing your ally for any amount of health counts. C2C heal is a great way to pump this up, otherwise, normal heals and squad heals count as well.

Reboots: 200
    When your team mate is down, they will call out for a reboot. Breaching them will raise them again. Do this 200 times.
    Savior: 50
    This is awarded when you heal someone that's about to die, or kill someone that is using an electron mace on your ally. 

Team Savior: 50
    Only awarded when you reboot someone as the last man standing. Doesn't matter how many other players are in the game. Team Savior only counts for the first reboot when one person is left, so raising your partner in a 2 player game counts the same amount as raising one partner in a 4 player game.

Syndicate Heals: 500
    It's the same as the "heals" challenge, only for healing a member of your syndicate. This stacks with normal heals, so you can complete both challenges by healing people in your syndicate 500 times.

Syndicate Reboots: 200
    Same as reboots, but when rebooting a member of your syndicate. This stacks with the "reboots" challenge, so you can finish both challenges by rebooting a syndicate member 200 times.

Syndicate Savior: 50
    Same as savior, but when "saving" a member of your syndicate. This stacks with the "savior" challenge, so you can finish both challenges by "saving" a syndicate member 50 times.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • This and hard difficulty seem to be shaping up to be the toughest ones. I'm sure it won't be too difficult however.
  • Can't wait for the chanellge. Coop going to be sweet.
  • After playing the demo, this one might be a bitch.
  • im doin good getting the challenges except for mercenary kills.. anyone know who and in which coop levels have mercs? i only have 3 kills of it so they must be really special
  • This achievement is a huge grind, "Challenges" take forever to complete, especially for level 5.
  • This achievement is a pain in the ass. Those syndicate savior and syndicate reboot are the only one i need .
  • Anyone interessted in boosting some challenges ? Syndicate savoir , syndicate reboot and syndicate heals ? Add me FruityMachete on xboxlive
  • need help with the challenges in this game willing to help others with their challenges. GT: blue panther13
  • I have a weird glitch that is happening: Under the research for the Focus Breach application, I already have the four items researched, however, when I look at it on the list of applications, it says that I have one application token left to research/unlock for it. When I go into it, it says Complete China to unlock this application--yet I have already unlocked it and researched everything for it. When I look at my stats of research left to do, there is one missing and this seems to be it. Anyone else have this weird glitch happening?
  • All I need are the syndicate heals/reboots/saviors. Anyone interested in boosting msg me, I'll happily help out with any other challenges, Cheers! GT: Scobiwan31
  • I just need to get some syndicate reboots, i will also help anyone who needs to do some challenges. I will be on all night so add me. Gt Davcorp10
  • GT:Assessedbeef, looking for players who want mercenary kills (20 needed total for the challenge), syndicate reboots, and syndicate savior challenges. I'll be online all week at random times: early/late morning, afternoon, night and after dark. Thanks for your time
  • GT: Orodio looking to boost syndicate heals/reboots/saviors. add me on xbox live. i always accept friend requests. just send me a message referring to this achievement. if you need help with other achievements, i will help you with those as well. im online often, especially during the evenings. thanks :)
  • hey guys im still tryna boost the heals/reboots/and saviors. add me GT: Orodio
  • I also need the syndicate heals/reboots/saviors. Anyone interested in boosting msg me, I'll help out with any other challenges/achieves etc, got a 8 man syndicate going as well so if any1 needs a crew to get this achieve just join up!!
  • Be careful with this one. I just spent days working on my challenges. Had 9 left that I knew I could complete tonight. Got on and all challenge stats had been wiped. All other stats were fine. Played part of a game thinking it would sort itself out, only to have it seem to permanently overwrite my work.
  • DO NOT START A CO-OP MATCH WITHOUT VERIFYING THAT YOUR AGENT STATS ARE VISIBLE. If you see any numbers missing, back out of co-op and try again.
  • Anyone needing to boost this achievement, please message me. Especially on tue Syndicate challenges. Gamertag: J4m M4ster J
  • i need help with the syndicate reboots please, if anyone is willing to help please add me, gt : koddie87
  • syndicate heals and reboots GT: i Dare Survive
  • Looking to boost some of these savior skills soon. Message me. GT: Disc07
  • Need 1 or more people to make it easy. My Gt: The Metal Serge
  • Need help with Syndicate reboot, savior and heals message at DUHDUM, can help you too.
  • Need 1 more player to boost some things send me a message to: The Metal Serge If interested.

Game navigation