Highly Adaptable Achievement in Syndicate

• Highly Adaptable

Kill 4 enemies in 4 different ways within 1 minute

• How to unlock Highly Adaptable

This must be done in coop mode (you can be in a game by yourself, however). There are several methods to killing people, despite a loadout of only two weapons by default:

Takedown (RS near basic enemy type)
    Grenade
    Backfire

Also, it's possible to pick up another weapon, kill someone with it, rinse, repeat. Four in a minute should be possible at many parts of the game in single player and coop. Load up Western Europe. Kill an enemy with your main weapon, pistol sidearm, and melee. Then grenade the last. It'll pop after the 4th kill.

First unlocked by

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • Easiest way is to load up the first level in a private normal multiplayer. Kill an enemy with a grenade, your main gun, your secondary gun, and a melee within a minute. dont use your powers(dart can be used)
  • wont unlock for me, done grenade, hand to hand, shotgun, assault rifle, at least 10 times in a row (reloading same checkpoint) am doing this in around 30 seconds, second achievement that is glitched for me.....
  • Will this work in Campaign too? Or just Co-op?
  • I don't think it's glitched d00d. This achievement in addition to the one about completing a mission without going down, both, seem to be coop only.
  • You people are so stupid... Can you read? Does it say Co-Op only? No, it doesn't... I got this achievement on the second level right after you take the chip out of the guy. By myself. Not co-op. Tards
  • This worked for me, on easy in a private game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ICE_Jyiduc
  • need some help getting all these online achievements. gamertag chris98956

Game navigation