With Friends Like These Achievement in Syndicate

• With Friends Like These

Kill an enemy from the explosion of a reactive armor unit

• How to unlock With Friends Like These

The first time you can get this achievement is on Chapter 8 and best played on easy (just so you don't have to worry about the lackeys). You'll know you're at this point when you encounter a cutscene with a big, white armored guy holding a minigun. Breach the big guy's armor and shoot his health down, then do the same thing again. When you have breached him twice and shot down his health, lure him over to a lackey and breach him one final time. His explosion should take out his friend, and you will get the achievement immediately. If for some reason you fail, you can also reload your checkpoint and start right at the beginning of the fight.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • pretty easy id say i did it on the mission where you unlock the data core on the bottom floor where you get the turret that follows you work your way through the enemies until you get the armoured suit guy that dropsfrom above concentrate all your fire on him and it will get the guy around him job done achievement unlocked am not saying its the only place it can be done its just where i did it
  • I did it on Milestone 8. It's not far into the level when the opportunity arrises. I did it on Easy (as I missed it on my Normal difficulty run-through), the below video shows you where and how it can be done. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEWn9MkHIWs

Game navigation