Ambassador of Peace Achievement in Syndicate

• Ambassador of Peace

Kill enemy soldiers of two different syndicates fast enough to receive a rampage energy bonus

• How to unlock Ambassador of Peace

This is pretty simple. Just load up Chapter 19 and find any area where there are black soldiers and white soldiers fighting one another. All you have to do is kill them one after another quickly enough for your rampage bonus to go off. You can do this right after you hit your first outside area after opening the door-like thing... just shoot one guy on the platform, then one guy down below under cover.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • this just will not unlock for me, I have followed 3 different videos as I thought at first I may be doing it wrong, I kill at the very least 2 white and 2 - 5 black agents and it still doesnt pop, anyone know if this is glitched or if it has to be on a certain difficulty?
  • Right - I got this one very easily, quite by accident, without acctually firing a gun myself! At the start of Milestone 19, you will make your way up some stairs, past a flight of stairs on fire to your left and pass through a door that opens as you approach it, thus allowing you entry into a well lit and open area from which you cannot progress without opening a gate. Don't open the gate! Instead, straight away hack the turret that is high on the ceiling to your right as you enter the well lit area. Do this quickly enough, and the turret will kill all potential enemies and in doing so earn you this achievement. I did it by accident, but having read this, hopefully, you will be able to do it on purpose!
  • #2 is right - hack that turret and the achievement should pop. Did it the same way without focusing on it.

Game navigation