Revival Meeting Achievement in Syndicate

• Revival Meeting

Defeat the final boss without allowing any agent to be revived, on normal or hard difficulty

• How to unlock Revival Meeting

This occurs at chapter 20. The trick here is bringing both of the twins down to critical health. Attack the main boss above until staggers, so he can't interrupt your attempt. Take down the twins side by side, and then execute them quickly. It shouldn't be too difficult. Just be sure to lower their health as much as you can before you start the execution process.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • this is probably the hardest in my opinion.. 3 on 1 not good odds.. took an hour
  • I MADE A VIDEO ON HOW TO GET THIS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEbLss-Kv5c
  • The key to this one is that you can't only focus the females, you have to shoot the male agent some. Shooting him makes his platform fall temporarily; it is during that time when you must kill a female agent. If you dont shoot him, as soon as the female agent is down she will IMMEDIATELY get revived by him.
  • Make sure Merit is down when you go up to kill the chicks. When one is down... run up and break her neck (melee her). Then repeat on the other one. Pretty easy once you know what to do. I just danced around the center of the room keeping the shield up till I dropped them. Good luck.
  • hold on everyone. it is easy. the trick is get both agents power down to a sliver, then shoot them both to get both down at the same time, then melee the first, then the second. if one is still up, the second will get revived, so just remember, get both down at same time.
  • GOOD CALL #4 and #5...THX!
  • #2 thanks. did it in 3 minutes after seeing your vid
  • Got this and didn't even realise it was an achievment

Game navigation