Awww Yeah… Achievement in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

• Awww Yeah…

Perform every combat move in the game (excluding combos that require Rank 3 Saber).

• How to unlock Awww Yeah…

You must perform all combat moves in the game, excluding ones that require Rank 3 light saber. So, you must have at least Rank 2 light saber to get this achievement. To check a majority of your combos, press the back button and go to Saber. Press  twice to toggle details and you can see a list of combos. Those are not all the combat moves you have to do though, just the combos. 

For a full list of all the combat moves, click HERE.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • I feel like I've done every combat move and I still can't get this achievement. Anyone have any tips?
  • I thought the same thing at first, but there's a LOT of combat moves that you may not even realize. Go into the Combat Challenge to see what I mean. There's mad air combos too, like X,X,X,X, hold B, X,X,X, X/Y/B. Hope this helps.
  • Hold de X button when you're goin' to throw the lightsabers, when you have charged enough, realize it. when I did that, I unblocked the achievement
  • You need to use the grapple, moves press A+X at the same time and Y+B at the same time it worked for me
  • You get this achievement towards the end of the game or in the second run of the game when you play it on unleashed difficulty. You don’t need to worry about this achievement, but for any reason if you don’t get it after finishing the game the second time on unleashed difficulty, you may search the internet for those combat moves and start performing them one by one.
  • Does anyone know any good sites that I can find those combat moves so I can start performing them one by one?
  • Can anyone list all of the combat moves? That would be a big help
  • o get a list of combat moves, press the back button in game, go to the saber upgrade option (far left), and press Y twice. But there are some you have to do that are not on that list IN-GAME LIST (You should get MOST of these on the combo challenge) Saber Strike = X Makashi Strike = X,X Soresu Strike = X,X,X Shien Strike = X,X,X,X Saber Blast = X,B Saber Sling = X,X,B Saber Slam = X,X,X,B Aerial Ambush = X,X,X,Hold B Sith Strike = X,Y Sith Slash = X,X,Y Sith Saber Smash = X,X,X,Y Leaping Slam = A, Hold X Leaping Slash = A,X,X,X Counter Attack = Block, X or B or Y (This should be done on an enemy, similar to the way you get the "Passive Agressive" achievement) Sith Throw = A+X (Grip an enemy) Sith Launch = Y + B (Grip an enemy) Dashing Slash = LB,X Impale = Hold RT +
  • Impale = Hold RT + X Aerial Assault = X,X,X, Hold B, X,X,X Aerial Shock = X,X,X, Hold B, X, Y Aerial Blast = X,X,X, Hold B, X,B Aerial Shock = X,X,X, Hold B, X,X,Y Aerial Blast = X,X,X, Hold B, X,X,B Aerial Slam = X,X,X, Hold B, A+X (The grip at the end should be done on an enemy that is floating in the air due to the former half of the combo) Juyo Strike = X,X,X,X,X Saber Launch = X,X,X,X,B Aerial Spike = X,X,X,X, Hold B Sith Slam = X,X,X,X,Y Shii-Cho Strike = X,X, Pause, X,X Ataru Strike = X,X,X, Pause, X,X,X Shii-Cho Strike = X,X,X,X, Pause, X,X,X,X If you dont have the achievement after you perform all these, try these COMMONLY MISSED COMBOS Charged Saber Throw = LT + Hold X Cannonball = Hold RT, + B (On an enemy or piece of environment) Lightning Grenade = Hold
  • Lightning Grenade = Hold RT, + Y (On an enemy or piece of environment) Charged Repulse = LT + Hold B If all else fails, try THE BASICS Push = B Charged Push = Hold B Dashing Blast = LB, B Lightning = Y Charged Lightning = Hold Y Dashing Shock = LB, Y Saber Throw = LT + X Charged Saber Throw = LT + Hold X Dashing Slash = LB, X Repulse = LT + B Charged Repulse = LT + Hold B Mind Trick = LT + Y (You will have to do this on an enemy) Grip = RT (On an enemy or piece of environment) Throw = Hold RT, then release while moving LS or RS (On an enemy or piece of environment) Impale = Hold RT, + X (On an enemy or piece of environment) Lightning Grenade = Hold RT, + Y (On an enemy or piece of environment) Cannonball = Hold RT, + B (On an enemy or piece of environment)
  • done the hole list stil no achievement its the last achievement i need to get . . does it have to be in one playthrough? I allready finished the unleashed difficulty 3 times . . . any ideas?
  • Never mind guys i have got it . . my last achievement. Done all the hard combos and it was the most easy of all that i was missing . . just jump in the air and hold down x to do a ariel/ground attack . . found a perfect site to get all the comcos . .. look here. http://mycheats.1up.com/view/section/3174805/29944/star_wars__the_force_unleashed_ii/wii Have fun !!!!! and may the force be with you all!!!
  • ow and btw i didnt even hit an enemy . . so just do the combos in mid air or on the ground . . i got my achievement while there was no enemy nearby. Again good luck!!!
  • I think this glitch out on me cause nothing is working for me iv gone as far as erasing all data and starting a new with no luck i give up and it takes alot to make me do that.
  • this one was easy i used all the combos before i read the only one i had to use was Sith Launch but thanks for the help.
  • I feel like an idiot. I didn't know you had to press both the buttons at the same time to grapple. haha
  • Got this after I 'ground stabbed' a storm trooper
  • Just got it I jumped and held X with no one nearbye.
  • I finally got this by knocking an enemy down and pressing X to impale them. Didn't see this anywhere so I thought I would post it.
  • having trouble with this one. do the combos have to be performed on enemies to count??
  • nevermind just got it. i had to do the A, B
  • just got it after struggling to figure out what I needed. turned out to be gripping an enemy and then force pushing them. hope this helps someone out there in the same boat!
  • Thanks for the list of combo moves, really helped as I was struggling massively on this and I now have the achieve. :)
  • Thanks Barak87, that list was a huge help. Took 2 mins to run through again and make sure I did every combo. Then found a group of enemies and did the grapple combos (which apparently I have never done, pretty sweet cinematic kills) and bleep-bloop, achievement unlocked.
  • Funny thing is I got this by accident wasn't even tryin
  • got this one by accident on my first playthrough
  • I just tested and discovered that for the charged moves where you hold a button, you must charge it all the way to get credit. I know I have done charged light saber throws before, but I got the achievement by doing a fully charged throw.
  • @27 Thanks alot! I've runned through entire list at least five times with no effect but it popped as soon as I launched my fully charged throw.
  • Don't know if it will help anyone but, I had given up on this one thinking I'd done them all multiple times but, you have to throw the storm troopers for the lighting grenade one. I was playing through endor for another achmnt and happen to force lighting a guy I had picked up and since there was another guy there threw the charged(lighting) guy at him and the achmnt popped. Thought it might help someone else. Gamer tag same as posed if you want help w/any achmnts you need, on this or any other game u see i have
  • Charged Saber Throw = LT + Hold X I used Saber Throw, but I never realized it's possible to charge that thing >.
  • @12 same for me, jump and hold X, its a good move wish i had utilised it more

Game navigation