Close Range Achievement in Sniper: Ghost Warrior

• Close Range

Kill 250 people using pistol.(Multiplayer)

• How to unlock Close Range

This must be done in ranked multiplayer. To use the pistol you press to equip it. The pistol is hard to kill with so it is recommended to aim at the head as much as possible. There is only one pistol with all four kits available.

Refer to "Supplier of The Death" on how to boost and more information.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • i have been getting kills but in the menu its saying the a have no kills
  • me 2 very annoying
  • Yeah same. anyone know why? Does it have to be on Ranked or can it be on PLayer match still?
  • i do ranked and it adds them up just fine, message me if you wanna boost
  • ill be getting this game in a couple days. anyone wanna boost when i do?
  • Anyone up for this,im online now,GT NickyBoyFloyd69
  • i just ordered this game from amazon and i dont live in the uk so it can take a while so if u wanna boost add my gamertag BlessedXerox i think i get the game in 1-3 weeks
  • anyone want to boost these add me gt:wavyoriginals
  • yeah im up for boosting these acheviments i know another person who will be intrested as well, iv just requested wavyorginals and blessedxerox anybody wants in add me
  • I need this achievement. Want to get it out of the way. Will help others. xThe Spartan
  • I also need this achievement, and all the other multiplayer achievements, willing to help others, my GT: iAmSammo
  • GT Sabataj30 looking to get this achievement.
  • Ok im looking for a max of four people that want to get these achievements out the way, as they require ranked matchs to unlock, i need all 5 multiplayer achievements and would be glad to help others boost them also, if intrested add GT HulkLike Granny and leave me a message, im from the UK and on xbox live every day so u should find me no probs, but depending on peoples locations there may be some time difference.
  • Me and a friend are looking for 2 others that are intrested and willing to help boost the five sniper ghost multiplayer achievements, they require ranked matchs to unlock and a max of four people to hoste, if ur intrested leave a message and friend request to me GT: HulkLike Granny or GT: VacillantFall, once we are a max of four players, it should not take any longer than a day to get all five achievements, also having a mic would be real handy. thks
  • GT: Tallnvyne - send me a message whenever and we can get these.
  • Hi I'm looking to do the last 3 online achievements for this game can anybody help me out ?
  • Can it be done on splitscreen
  • add me skullkru5h3r1
  • Looking for someone to do this with in a private lobby. Message me. GT - Hiijacked
  • add me to boost with Gt: Djon52
  • hey..looking for help with the online achieves..i have another player so 2 more people and we could get rolling through them easy..add my gamer tag :::shammy1975
  • Looking for people to boost this with, give me an add. GFunkRizzla187x
  • ??? ?????? Tag: SlepQuadRuple
  • Need help tag SlepQuadRuple

Game navigation