Event Planner Achievement in Sleeping Dogs

• Event Planner

Complete all of the open world Events.

• How to unlock Event Planner

There are a total of 28 open world Events. 17 of them are Drug Busts (Blue). The rest of the Events are unlocked during your time in Hong Kong. These only appear on your map when you are very close to them. These will appear as either yellow, red & orange shields:

4 Shoplifters (Yellow) 
    3 Hit and Runs (Red)
    4 Junk in the Trunks (Orange)

CLICK HERE FOR OPEN WORLD EVENTS MAP

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • Finally got it yay
  • Heres a map of the Events http://www.primagames.com/games/sleeping-dogs/primaguides/319/walkthrough/13971?sn=2.4
  • That picture worked for me. Thanks. Wicked gamer tag too.
  • Regarding the picture, doesn't it add up to 27? It's missing an event right? This may be related, under statistics it says I have "total stat games played 14/15". Is there a list of possible stat games somewhere online?
  • I have drove round the entire map at night and day and the last 2 just arent ever appearing. Somewhere was saying that if you fail it you cant do it again
  • Found my last one north of Central Hospital in a car trunk underneath the stairs to a pedestrian flyover. Ironic, since I had someone stashed in my trunk at the time of the rescue. The Junk In The Trunk between North Point and Central was hilarious.
  • ok the map didnt really help me, im at 23/28 any suggestions?? any help would b greatly appreciated
  • Ok, I've been all around the map, using the map pic posted above, been to all spots, walked around them, every single one. And nothing. still one left to do. I'm thinking that the Knox trucks are part of the open world events but how many??? Can any one confirm?
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL0ZgWbJs_M Ignore my last post. Watch this instead.
  • Why is this cheevo of less score then the cheevo just below this one for completing just half of the open world events.... makes no sense
  • @9 Mega thanks for the video! This helped me find my last one!
  • IMPORTANT!! The 'Shoplifting Events' can only be done during daytime.
  • That's the trick. I spent ages running around trying to find the last event and finding nothing...until I turned up at the right place at the right time.
  • http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2012/08/23/sleeping-dogs-random-events-locations-guide.htm
  • im on 27 events and the high speed one wont dissapeer does it stay on the map? this game is turning from awesome to a massive bore x
  • @sleaf Thank you so much I hope all your dreams come true.
  • How the hell is this worth less cheevo-points than completing HALF of the events?!
  • This map worked for me, thanks:-) Got the last three in about 15min after I figured the map out. @10 I noticed that, too. Makes no sense to me, either.
  • For the record the weather does not matter. I was having the same problem w/ just missing one and found it in North Point while it was raining.
  • @9 Thanks for the video. Got the last one I needed. Time on the cell phone was never an issue for me.
  • @9 Thank you!!! I had just 1 remaining, i watched your video, went to the first location.. and.. there it was. ;)
  • Christ......this was the MOST annoying achievement to get mainly because you can get damn near everything done and still be searching for that one elusive Random Event and pass it each time because you aren't ON time, if you know what I mean. Shop lifting events as told were during the day, so save a game, go out at 7 am and try to hit each point (The last open world event that was missing for me was shoplifter number 3 and I was there multiple times during the night!) in order to get 'em. The Trunk saving and Calvin missions I'm sure you can spot during regular play through and just casual driving like I did, especially the Calvin missions, I saw him damn near all the time whilst I was just progressing through the game. I was about to go play the DLC and post a big 'fuck you' to
  • Man this mission sucks lol. I got two left. But im sure it's cause of the day night thing. Thanks all for mentioning that. I was about to go crazy.
  • #14 Thank you so much! That link helped me get the event planner and the chief inspector achievements :)
  • I think I screw some drug busts since I hacked the cameras before some of the blue icon's shields appeared
  • I thought I had them all as I did the last Drug Bust, but I'm missing one event. Gonna try that video out and the map and see which one it is. Just don't fancy driving round aimlessly looking for it.
  • It says I have 13 cameras hacked but only 9 events completed? What does this mean and how do I fix it?
  • Beautiful vid. Missing #3. Thanks for the link.

Game navigation