Telltale Heart Achievement in Silent Hill: Downpour

• Telltale Heart

Completed the "Dead Man's Hand" side quest.

• How to unlock Telltale Heart

Refer to Silent Hill Tour Guide achievement description.

Prerequisite: Enter house and investigate body.
    Best time to complete: While in the Pleasant River area.

Make your way to Rice Street. As you exit from the pier area, you should just head straight across. You should see a set of rails and a ladder. Go to the left of this and down the small alley. Follow the path until you reach a back door. Head inside. Investigate until you find a dead man. You'll see his heart was ripped out and the quest will start. Head down to the basement area and you must find a ladder that leads down. When given the choice there is a path to a fire axe and a path to the ladder. The path on the right is for the ladder. This is one of the most confusing areas of the game and you can easily run around in circles and get lost. Finally when you find the ladder, head down. When you get to a choice in paths, take a right. Continue on and on until you find another path that goes right, and do it once again. Find the heart, and travel backwards. The place will be littered with enemies so be careful and just keep running. To finish the quest, place the heart back inside the man's chest.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • I found that sidequest but I dunno wth I have to do...
  • Alrigth guys lve completed this one, once you find a guy with a ripped off heart from it's chest. go down the stairs and turn left and find a ladder to climb down to some sort of tunnel maze. NO SPOILERS: Find your way to the heart of that dude (you would have guessed it anyway) you have to follow the heartbeat noise. The loudest is the noise and the fasted it is, it means your aproaching the heart itself. Once you got it, return it back to it's owner xD PS: btw that sidequest scared the shit out of me...
  • as the location of this sidequest, it's in a house on *Rice street* search it on your map
  • My personal favorite side quest, once you receive the heart though, the room gets really loud and very itrritating.

Game navigation