The Quick and Everyone Else... Achievement in Red Dead Redemption

• The Quick and Everyone Else...

Be the top scoring player in any three consecutive FFA games in public matches.

• How to unlock The Quick and Everyone Else...

Winning three consecutive Free For All games requires you to play three games none stop and win each one. If you quit out or decide to join another FFA session your progress will be lost.

You will either have to be very lucky or be very good at the various game modes that you will enter.

Boosting Method:
    Join a public free roam session with a friend. Establish a Posse and go to any FFA game marker on the map. Make sure you're away from other players in a quiet section of the map. Now that you're both in a Posse walk up to the FFA Game Marker and press together. This will start a game lobby with both players. Press and hold to start the game.

Now you should both be in a lobby together, press to start force start the game. Allow whoever is going first to win the duel, then the person who isn't going to win the round quits out of multiplayer. Exit back out to your main game.

The player who is going for the three consecutive wins now needs to invite their friends back into the game. You should both be back in the same lobby, keep repeating this process until one player has all three wins.

If other players join your game lobby vote to kick them out so they don't interfere with the outcome.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • anyone want to do it with me?
  • i definetly will. add me
  • I still can't get this one
  • this is too hard
  • does anyone want to have a go at this. request me
  • If anyone wanna do this add me as friend or pm me
  • add me
  • I've been on the 1st place 2 times, but i dont get this achievements. Can anyone help me ?
  • the best way is to boost :(
  • how to boost this one?? it has to be on a public match right?? if anybody wants to boost this, send me a msg on xbox
  • if you want to boost, msg me
  • If anyone wants to do this im game, add me.
  • If anyone want to boost, add me.
  • If anyone wants to boost, message/add me. I don't, however, know methods of boosting and I haven't played this game in a while so you'll have to tell me what to do :) I will help you get your achievement as well. Cheers!
  • Add me up, i need this and will assist anyone else.
  • If anyone still hasn't done this and wants to boost, add me up and we can both benefit from it
  • m gonna be online playing from 10:30pm to like 3:00am or 4:00am GT:SmellyLambo
  • Anybody wanna help me out with most of the online cheivos hit me up. GT is Vaanos.
  • anyone that wants to boost add me :)
  • I'm also down for boosting this one
  • how many ppl do you need to do this achievement?
  • I need this add a few others please add me GT: Tatooine Junkie
  • add me to boost. need this soooo bad :-)
  • Im willing to boost for all the online achievements GT: VultureEagle
  • I'm in for this one as well! Feel free to add me
  • im up for boosting, invite me any time this week-end: Lx2109
  • I'm up for boosting for this any other achievement people are missing. I still need this one and about 10 others
  • Add me for this GT: Miojo666
  • Add me GT xXGrubKillerXx
  • Looking to do this one too, along with others...GT:LostOrLimp
  • Ended up getting this one today after a 20 minute battler with a single camper,still willing to help though
  • Too difficult for me, I'd like some help. Send a FR my way, alongside a message saying "the Quick". Thanks! ~Equite.
  • hey can some one help me win this
  • add me if u want help with this achievement
  • I might have a good way of beating this. Go to multiplayer and enter a session. Go to friendly, and keep searching for new free roam sessions. Eventually you will find one that is empty or very void of players. Invite your friend, and enter the FFA game and play three rounds.
  • And FYI, i still need this achievement. So if you're going for it, add my GT and send me an invite :)
  • message me if you want to hlp me get this achievement, i'll help u 2
  • Add me If u wanna boost this as well as most other pvp chievos...no squeakers please
  • OMG. i was about to win the 3rd match on FFA and they decided to vote me out. That's bullshit isnt?? can i still get the achievement if i win one more time?? It would suck if i cant. I am tired of trying. If anyone wants to boost it, add me. Gamertag: cUz iTz KUMBIA
  • friend request me if you need this, i need it it too. GT: MrBoomSwitch
  • Can someone help me out with this achievement? Send a message to HALFDEAD HITMAN on XBOX 360
  • i need this achievement! message me. GT: Stevo 5
  • need this! msg or add me to boost GT - BloODSh0t IV
  • Add me with a message for this achievement GT:Wilke Way
  • Need this achievement! Send me a message to boost please. GT: Sam2T47 I'll help with some others if you need it.
  • I'm in, message me. My GT is Shivota.
  • Looking to boost this and 10 assist achievment. Send me a message.
  • This method doesnt work.
  • Add me if you need help with this.
  • Need this one too....
  • add Snake sock and msg me if u wanna do this with me.
  • Add me for boosting this achievement. GT: PanelAben
  • Need this one too. Add me if you want to boost it. GT: lll KURT lll
  • need to boost for this one. add me: s1nders
  • I'm looking for someone to boost this with. Feel free to message/add me GT: jws3233
  • need to boost this one, and a few others. Message/Add GT:madbear910
  • You just need two people to do this and you don't need to play a full game. Make sure both people are in a Xbox Live party as it makes boosting a little easier. Go in a FFA game and quickly start (hopefully no one else will join). Once the game starts have the person who isn't getting the achievement quit the match and the other person should automatically win. Then the player getting the achievement should invite the person who quit back into the game. Do this two more times and you should get it. Takes about 5 minutes.
  • Need some help with this achievement Add/message me Gamertag: barker guru
  • ill hapily boost this and a lot others message me gt: slayer108365
  • anyone who is willing to help me with this achievement send me a message. I will also help you with any achievements you may need. Thanks
  • Please send a msg if you want my help or can help me boots this! GT: usmcgunman. Thanks!
  • add or send me a message if you want to boost this GT: IAmDrrunmk
  • If any wants to boost this achievement and also and (GO TEAM) add me GT: HulkLike Granny
  • anyone wanna do this with me.... GT: cheapwildeyed
  • I need this, if anyone else needs it I will get on Immediately and help just as long as you return the favor. Add me GT: The Ink Doll
  • Hey i really need some help getting this achievement, i am willing to help back to anyone else who needs it. Add and message me if you would like help.... GT: xo AleRioN xo
  • please add me: iSh3rlock I want to do this with someone else. I'll also return the favour by helping you with the ones you need :)
  • I am willing to work on this achievement or any other achievements for red dead with someone. My gamertag is begformercy6989
  • need this and any other multiplayer/dlc achievements achievements. hit me up if interested. GT: AMasterxDebater
  • Heya, Im looking to boost this achievement and a number of other multiplayer achievements. I have a Mic so if you are interested send me a msg over Xbox Live. Gt: Oddity515 Cheers Oddity515
  • Ill help out anyone with these as I need them myself. Send me a message on xbl. gt : couch sluggy
  • Looking for all mp achivments gt xfalling deathx
  • Add me if you want to help each other. gamertag -The Roeshambo
  • Anyone want to do this with me? GT: bbycksmichelle
  • Any1 out there still wanting to boost this then add me my GT is KoftaBhuna.
  • Nned this one too. Message me:The Clairoyant
  • add me for help with this and other achievments GT- The Roeshambo
  • I need this and couple of more online achievments MSG and add Drag55
  • I'm looking to boost this. Add me. GT; Clubmixx
  • looking for help on a few of these my gamertag is my username thanks
  • same - OnlyConway
  • I'd like to work on this and a few others, anyone else interested message me on XBL.
  • Add YurGamerTagSuks as friend and catch me on, I'll switch games to help with all cheevos. Thank you.
  • Looking to boost GT: oDEADDOGo
  • I'm looking to boost several achievements, add me and i can help when I'm on. GT: SkoobieHardone
  • I'm willing to help anybody with any achievement/challenges for the price of 20 headshots per achievement/5 per challenge. My gt: IKV91.
  • Add me if you need to boost. I'm online nights and weekends.
  • Hey, looking for someone to do this with and the gang one. Just msg me and we can work a time out. GT: gristlyrumble05
  • Need all online achievements message and add me if your interested will help you with yours as well gt: TheRealShady95
  • Just got the game so I'm up for all and every achievement. GT: HempKnight 48
  • Also interested in boosting pretty much all the online multiplayer achievements. Hit me up, I'm frequently on. GT: Fragarach Luin
  • looking someone to help me with this and go team. we use this strategy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=128CvI-AdYk I don't have mic. GT:Perador69
  • Looking for people to help boost this one and a few of the other RDR Online achievements, GT is dgedwards90.
  • add me i play everyday after the 12:00 pm GT:JOAOVICTOR251
  • add me GT: Dan Sabia
  • Add me : Thats Loc Hmu to boost for this and any other multiplayer NON-DLC achievements.
  • Man I hate how many online achievements this game has :P
  • boost GT:Redn3ck Swag
  • Looking to boos all multiplayer cheevos :) GT: ChRoNIc Tetanus
  • Looking to boost this achievement. GT: SupplyNDemand55
  • add me to boost ALL RDR multiplayer achievements i have all DLC please have a mic
  • Message sent. Trying to run through the rest of the DLC achievements. GT: RBlakely
  • Need all multiplayer achievements. Message me if you want to do any or all. GT: Tr1ckst3r IIx
  • Looking to boost. Mieszek993
  • Update - long done with this game. No more messages please.
  • Looking for some help with multiplayer and co-op achievements. Message me red dead, at my gamertag. @Confused n1NJA
  • I and look for people to get only the listed achievs GT SlimmerRobin (want serious pll no kids) Won’t do any others other than these and want only these. You want one then help me get one 1) The Quick and Everyone Else... 2) Go Team! 3) Posse Up! 4) Slow on the Draw
  • Looking to boost this with other online achievements GT: smsms01
  • Need this and all the other multiplayer achievements. GT: SammyDy
  • Need help with this and a few other achievements. GT: D9fred95
  • Trying to tackle all the multiplayer achievements- add me! GT: Colonel Gray
  • would like to do this and the team death match wins, add/message me GT: Majin Boosh
  • Want to do this and other MP achieves as well GT: DactylicBeast
  • Looking to do this achievement and any other multiplayer ones. I help you, you help me. GT:DarkWolf839
  • Looking for anyone needing this as well as other mp achievements. Msg me if interested and still playing. Gt: TropicUniform27
  • Well with MP a mess I will boost on any of these cheevos shoot me a message I'll do anyone you need as long as ya help me out GT: Basque2112
  • Need this as well. Hit me up troyjanman21
  • Help me with this please. Ayuda con esta mierda por favor. Pr ch3lo pr
  • Looking for help with this gt: lxl Mouse lxl
  • Looking to boost any and all MP achievements. Will help with any.
  • I'm in for all MP achievements, including undead nightmare XBL: Doombuilder

Game navigation