Professor Portal Achievement in Portal 2

• Professor Portal

After completing co-op, complete Calibration Course online with a friend who hasn’t played before

• How to unlock Professor Portal

First you must complete Co-op. So you have to beat all 5 courses with a friend offline or online. After you have done that, you must complete Calibration Course with another friend online who has not played Co-op yet. It is fine if they have played Single Player, they just can't have played Co-op. You can choose Calibration Course in the Hub by pressing start. Calibration Course is the Intro and Training Course for Co-op. If you want more information click here. If you're having trouble finding a partner for the achievement, post in the Achievement Trading Thread here.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • This doesn't make any sense! Unless you can boost a 2nd controller; if people have the game they WILL be playing it!
  • have the other make a new gold account just for this achievement and take turns. not too hard
  • too bad, another game that's not going in my 100% club :(
  • sorry for double post, but i think i know how to get this, if you and your friend both finnish co-op, then play calibration course with eachother, you both should get this,
  • Create an offline account?
  • @4, I don't believe that's correct. You need to play with someone who's never played online before; if your friend has finished co-op, that doesn't count. The only question is if one of you deletes your online data (or saves it to a memory card and disconnects the card), does the game think you haven't played before? @2, that's a clever solution.
  • This doesn't seem to hard; it's a chain reaction. You, first, should be the online friend who's never played before, thus getting the cheevo for another person. In turn, another friend must do the same for you. Then someone does it for him. So on? Player 0 [Helped by] Player 1 [Who's never played online before] Player 1 [Helped by] Player 2 [Who's never played online before] Player 2 [Helped by] Player 3 [Who's never played online before] And seen as only a small percentage of players are achievement whores, I know a couple of guys who would be willing to do this for me :]. And as @2 said, you could just kickstart it off with a Gold account.
  • That kinda sucks... I don't have many friends that like portal as much as I do.
  • Or convince your friend to delete their save data so it's like they're new to the game. ;)
  • Unless by "who's never played before" actually means "who's never played [Calibration Course online] before"? And it's just written incredibly vaguely? Guess we'll have to wait and see...
  • Hoping #6 is correct and a cheeky save back up delete option may do the trick.
  • this is a stupid achievement!
  • Create a dud account on your console to help your friend get the achievement then have them do the same?
  • Why would you have to complete Calibration Course with someone who has never played online before? That's just stupid. Of course it's going to be with someone who just hasn't played Calibration Course.
  • Yeah #14 must be correct. Seems the most logical thing. So you both finish co-op. Both haven't played the Calibration course, then you BOTH complete the calibration course.
  • Or you might need one guy that has completed the calib course to play with one guy that hasn't completed it before.
  • Portal 2 features Offline-Co-Op so I think this achievement should be an easy one. Source: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Portal-2/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80245410912 [Overview] * Original release date: 4/18/2011 * Developer: Valve * Publisher: Electronic Arts * Genre: Action & Adventure Features * Offline players 2 * Offline co-op 2 * System Link 1 Online features * Online multiplayer 2 * Online co-op 2 * Voice chat The highly anticipated sequel to 2007's Game of the Year, Portal 2 is a hilariously mind-bending adventure that challenges you to use wits over weaponry in a funhouse of diabolical science. Using a highly experimental portal device, you’ll once again face off against a lethally inventiv
  • Oh sorry, forgot about the word "online" in the achievement description :P. Does offline-coop make the achievement easier then?
  • Without this achievement, this list would be great
  • This seems stupid because, what do you do when everyone has played it online already?
  • Its worth 75G for a reason. "After completing co-op, complete Calibration Course online with a friend who hasn’t played before" It doesn't say online co-op.. so finish it offline.. then complete the Calibration Course with your friend online.. boom achievement... then your friend looks for another friend who has completed co-op offline and finishes the Calibration Course online with them.. and so on and so on. ... thats actually just a guess.. but like I said 75G for a reason.
  • I think some of you are misunderstanding the achievement. The reason it's called "Professor Portal" is because you, the professor, are teaching the noob. That means getting this requirement requires three people: Player 1: You, who are getting the achievement. You play the entire co-op game with Player 2: Your friend who plays the entire game co-op with you. Player 3: Your friend who did not play the game co-op until you were finished. The day you're done, you ask that Player 3 to join your co-op game. You host a match on the calibration course, and when you're done, the Professor portal achievement pops. So for this achievement, you need help from 2 others, and one of them has to be patient enough that they'll wait for you to finish co-op before THEY start co-op. There may be a
  • (Continued from above) There may be alternative solutions as we mentioned above, such as substituting Player 3 in the above example with a dummy Gold account. Also, if you and Player 2 are able to save your data on a memory card, it's possible you could beat the game together, and then have Player 2 remove their memory card and join your game so you get the cheevo. Then they put their memory card in, you take yours out, you join their game, and they get the cheevo. Either way, it's a bit of work, requiring either 3 people or memory devices or dummy accounts. A surprisingly dumb achuevement from the people who brought us The Orange Box, which IMO is the best achievement list ever created.
  • It sounds like the Calibration Course will just be a tutorial level, so maybe just complete offline without playing this course then go online and play it with the same person and it might unlock. Probably not though. This has to be contender for the shittest achievement ever. I think Valve were just ripping the piss out of everyone that likes achievements by doing this.
  • As it doesn't specify whether it has to be online or offline, surely this is an easy easy achievement. Finish the co-op campaign online with anyone, then just host an offline game with some random profile already on your harddrive?
  • Okay, yes it does specify. My bad lol
  • Apologies for the triple post here. But can you not just play split screen online?
  • Well have to wait and see if there is a work around and what they mean by 'hasn't played before'. Anyone, i created a dud account and at the moment anyone you seem to get a months free Gold subscription, so that might be the way to work around it.
  • sorry about the above post, I know it doesn't make much sense, exuse the grammatical errors please.
  • I think easybot (#22 & #23) is possibly correct here; at least the theory fits with the achievement description (which doesn't always mean anything these days!) However, I hope you can just backup/delete your savefile and boost it, as no-one will want to wait a few weeks to be the 'noob' you're tutoring just so you get the achievement! There's no incentive for the 'noob' other than your gratitude and that's not worth any GP!
  • Frankie Godskin, I mean! #22 & #23 were Frankie Godskin's comments, not easybot's! My eyes are fecked-up this evening! Sorry! ^_^
  • or you can just get a friend who has never played portal to be interested in the game and buy it after you beat the game and then take him into the course.
  • Guys this is nothing, you can just use a 24 hour live trial card.
  • if someone wants to "boost" this add me, DBurchHero, and Ill wait to play the online with you rather then jumping on it before I beat the campaign story. Just tell me why your adding me or I wont know or probably add u
  • Glad I always play the offline stuff first. This will be figured out, mastered, and planned by the time I jump into the co-op stuff
  • This will require another Xbox with a gold account
  • Dumb.
  • Darn that achievement if I get the game screw this achievement
  • Agree with 35 as this is what I'll be trying to do, Valve's great teamwork mentality is at play here and it's called Professor for a reason: You play, you get to know it, then you teach someone new to the game and spread the knowledge. Honestly I think it's brilliant. They couldn't make a 75G achievement too easy now could they? I wish Microsoft wasn't so bloody stupid and let Valve do the cross-platform thing on the xbox, all my friends are getting it on PS3 and PC!!! DAMMIT!!! My whole normal circle of potential teammates shrunk to ZERO!
  • Well Im guessing this is a hard achievement not for its ability to be obtained but its difficulty in explaining a newbie how to navigate this "calibration" course. It is called "Proffessor Portal. so it must rely heavily on teamwork, which could be hard with a first time player
  • what about a guest account?
  • this will be hard to float with my friends who already take me for an achievement whore even though i'm only at 23k...
  • The hunt for Portal virgins begins
  • bs
  • lame, why does it have too be online, why can't you just do it with a friends account that's already on my xbox...
  • this sounds like crap just for 75 g
  • Omg if you can read the achievement it says after beating co op so for that we need 2 pepole anthem some one who hasn't played wow
  • I`m gonna get Portal 2 and then beat the campaign with a dud profile then go over a friends house sometime bring my portal game. I`ll say "Hey can you help me get this 75G achievement that will be quick." And he will probably say okay then ask me if he can get it and then explain it too him. Still get my achievement and say "Thanks now lets play Halo."
  • this is going to be a pain in the ass to get, im guessing most of us will have to rely on leaving our GT's and hope that a noob will come along and pick someone from the list before they play it.
  • Does this mean someone who hasn't played the GAME before, or someone who hasn't played calibration course before?
  • i know how to get this because my cousin works for valve but he is an ahole who will not help me get it but the easiest way to get it is if both people create a dud account i will be getting the game soon so i need friend request 3 at least i will help anyone who needs it and im looking for it and im an excellent gamer and listener im 17 so im well capable of cooperating and working together with people so in a while when we all have the game whos up to it?
  • just start sending friend request now i probably will not have the game until somewhere in may.
  • I'm almost 100% sure from the wording that the 2nd player cannot have played Calibration Course before, but they can play any part of the single player campaign they want. However, I'm willing to bet that they have to avoid Calibration Course both offline and online.
  • play co-op(offline), and play Calibration Course with someone that haven't played the Calibration Course. It's easy ;P
  • Hardest Co-op achievement for sure!
  • I already got the achievement. I can confirm how it works since 2 other friends on my list had the game early too. One beat the single player story and I beat the co-op story with my other friend. After you beat co-op, just make sure one friend has not played co-op at all (single player is ok). Host co-op game and invite him and then you will start the calibration course. Complete it and you will get the achievement.
  • can you move your save game to another storage device to "trick" the game into thinking you've never played it before? Or is there a fuckin online repository somewhere in the internets THAT KNOWS you played it before?
  • I am willing to be there for someone for I have NOT started COOP yet! Send me a message saying you have completed COOP and I will add you! First come first serve
  • Use a card from inside game boxes to get the 2 day xbox live and use that...
  • Someone used my rookieness, so my offer is no longer acceptable! It was for science too!
  • The problem is i don't have any friends that like to buy new games. They're all poor ass bastards who buy one game a year and just play it non-stop! (like COD)
  • I have NOT played co-op yet, so I'm willing to help someone get this, is someone can help me get it. I will only help someone else if someone else helps me. I have 2 accounts that I can give this achievement from. So, a two for one deal doesn't seem bad to me. Lol. MSG me on live.
  • Already helped someone get the achievement, so yeah, that was fast. xD
  • what you can do is usa a 48 hour trail on a newly created profile
  • Yeah, but you have to find someone else who will do it. You can't do it off the same console. I have another account I can give this achievement with, but I'd like to trade it for the same achievement. Ya know?
  • This is not as hard as it looks. You can do this very easy in 2 ways! Way 1 (Xbox LIVE): One of your (good) friends makes a new Gold account, adds you as a friend, end plays the CC again on that account, and then you help him. Way 2 (Splitscreen): Make yourself a new Gold accound and add your primary account as a friend, then simply complete it yourself with 2 controllers in Splitscreen.
  • willing to help someone! i havent started coop yet. just add me and message me that this what your adding me for. I do ask that you help me get some of the other chevos done while we are at it. Simple ones like the paper rock game, hugging(online, not in real life please)haha....so forth. GT:weewaww
  • Just finished my co-op now looking for someone who has played yet just send me a friend request! Will also help with other cheevos!
  • I just beat the Co-op. Anyone please add me for this achievement, and I will help you with any others you need! BennyRivs
  • wow #68 & 69 neither of you two contacted me haha o well not going out of my way to add you since I already posted "willing to help" I cant believe the rest of the day I never heard back from someone Anyways still waiting. weewaww
  • to #70 or weewaww please help i sent you request and message
  • i am a chevo whore, if someone agrees to make a new account/play for the 1st time with me, i shall do the same. i am a man of my word and you have it. GT: sniper mantis add me if u want to do it.....but only if u allow me to get the achievement 1st!!!
  • I just beat coop! Looking for someone who hasn't :). I'll help you with any coop related achievement! Add me ;)
  • Just completed co-op last night looking for a new person to help. Add me.
  • I haven't played co-op yet, if anyone wants to help me feel free to add me.
  • beat co-op looking for some one to help me. ill help you get all co-op achievements. pretty much always on so yea.
  • hey guys calm down, there is a simple way to do this, first beat this with a friend, which i hav not yet 2 do, and then create a dummy accountor have a friend who just got the game and complete it
  • free gold weekend!!
  • DONE! What I did and it works for gosh sakes....I completed all of coop(I even played lvls over again many many times to do other achievements). I had a friend who had already made a separate account on his xbox use a 48hour trial I had. he switched over to that one and then I completed this with him bc you have no other choice but to play the Calibration Course....bleep bloop there you go. Then I hugged his brains out...bleep bloop and then another thing popped up, and then lets just say that now were friends list with benefits lol tacky
  • its kinda a weird achievement though..... Because later there will not be people who havent played so you WILL have to use a 48hr trial on a new account like above, which makes it less of an achievement and more of an expensive few seconds of sound and light...
  • yea i see what you are trying to say. Like a year or so from now the chances of you finding someone new will be really slim. I didnt really care about the 48hour trial thing. I had a few of them that had been sitting there for like a year. So o well, just wanted it to get 100%. like one person above said its free xbox live gold weekend right!?
  • Beat the co-op then invite a friend (who has not played before) to co-op then just beat the intro (bots being assembled)
  • AndySav9 and weewaww ive sent u a message today,if you are willing to help it will have to be tomorrow if thats ok, ive said that in the message anyway, please message back on xbox, thanks.
  • we should just all message somebody to make a free gold and message the other and be like hey, lets play portal 2
  • how does this free weekend work?
  • Does this achievement mean you have to complete co-op and the calibration thingy, both with someone who has never played before, or just play co-op with a playerless controller, and then play online with a person who has never played before on the calibration thingy?
  • can you get this split-screen if you are both signed into Live or do you need two boxes and two games?
  • @87 i don't think it would count as being "online" if you did it split-screen, even if you were both on live
  • I've helped someone else with this now, sorry guys.
  • I need help with this achievement pls send me a message to help
  • playing split screens seems to count, i didn't get it from a friend who had only played split screen, this is the only one i'm missing
  • Hey guys, I have just completed all of the single player achievements and am ready to move on to co-op. I have NOT played co-op yet. Anyone willing to help me get the achievement with a shill account, as soon as I've gone through the co-op levels, can play me my first time to get the achievement themselves. Message me here, not on XBL please. We will set up a gametime. First one in line that promises to help me out when I'm ready wins. Thanks!
  • celtic I would like to help you if you could help me with this achievement
  • Celtic I sent you a friend request so we can get right to the cheevo!!
  • Also Celtic I will be on later today, message me on live when you are ready to play and get the achievement.
  • I have finished CO-Op if anyone is going to start it soon please hit me up.
  • A horrible achievement description, but do-able
  • I have finished co-op. I am willing to help people with quite a few achievements if they help me with this one. Message my GT if you are willing to trade this one for about 5 or 6 that take some time if you don't know what your doing. GT: Flubbedpython
  • I have every single achievement except this one. I need someone who hasn't done this yet. If I find this person I will help you get all the other achievements online and do all the courses together if you want to! Message me and let's go! :)
  • I need this achievement also and im willing to help some1 with this!!
  • Ok I have completed Co-OP on my main account, if anyone wants to make a boost account or hasn't played Co-Op online please hit me up. I have a gold boost account waiting to help whoever helps me. GT Fate IT
  • Got it, my offer is off the table for new applicants. ;)
  • Ok, I have completed Co-Op on my main account, but I do have a second account that is untouched and I would be willing to help someone get the achievement IF in return they help me out with a few of the co-op achievements that my friends are too lazy to help me get. These include: "Iron Grip" "Party of Three" "Portal Conservation Society" "Four Ring Circus" "Triple Crown" and "Still Alive". Again, I've already played through so it shouldn't take too long. Hit me up if you're interested.
  • Got it so no more offers from me either. I may be willing to help with other achievements though if needed let me know, but will not help with this one.
  • Completed Co-Op looking for someone who hasnt done Co-Op yet add and msg me GT: xDecodez
  • This is my last achievement i need someone to help me for this one
  • willing to help you with any achievement in co-op if you help me with this. Ps i will also help you get the achievement for hugging 3 friends on co-op. just add my gamertag: curby226 and also message me. Thank to anyone who can help :) btw if you help me i will use a 48hr free trial of xbox gold to create a new account and help you :)
  • Willing to help with any achievement in return for help with Professor Portal. I have all achievements other than Professor Portal and Friends List With Benefits.
  • I got Friends List With Benefits now so no requests unless its for Professor Portal, please.
  • its free live today so if someone is willing to create account and help me with this one i will do the same for them. GT: lRad Russian
  • Got it
  • This is pretty easy, all you do is make a second acount and sign up for the free 1 month xbox live, then add your friend, then do the calibration cource (the thing you do at the start)
  • off topic but will someone please help w/ triple crown achievement in return for others? GT: lRad Russian
  • i finished coop, i can make a 48hour gold account to help someone who will do it for me.. need a noob to do the calibration course. XBL: SudnDeath187 only accepting invites for 4/24/11. Thanks, i'm going to go make the gold right now.
  • I just created a secondary gold account that has never played Portal before. Looking for someone who has the same and will trade plays on our primary account: XBL: mvesey1 Looking to boost today 4/24/11 SudnDeath, I message you if you check back here.
  • I need someone to help me with this I need someone who hasn't played the game yet to add me.GT: EziosBladeZ
  • Nvm on my post, got the achievement
  • i haven't played co-op yet and i can help. the first to reply, i'll add on xbl. and i need someone to help me with this achievement to
  • sry for double past GT: JohnyKNG
  • Need help with Professor Portal from someone who has not played yet GT = xl BaLLen lx
  • sorry GT = xl BaLLeN lx
  • can sum 1 who hasnt played co op add INVINCIBLE97 wuld rlly appreaciate it
  • I just got the game. havent played it at all yet and need someone for this achievement. my GT is McGooook. i will help someone get this that can also help me. add me/msg me
  • Already finished the co-op need help with this. I have a friend's account to help back
  • Still need help with this. Can you add me if you haven't played multiplayer yet.
  • I need help with all co-op courses and achievements, I have played on splitscreen so I'm not sure whether I can help any-one with the 'Professor Portal' achievement. If you need some-one to do co-op with just add me so we can do the courses and grab some achievements :) Must have mic though...
  • I need someone to do co-op achievements and storyline with. Must have mic. Just add me.
  • I have an account I will do this achievement if somebody gives me 2 day trial GamerTag : Mikmaq Sector
  • Looking for someone to help me with this achievement - I've played online already. Looking for someone who HASN'T played online. Add GT: Vargichao if you can help. Cheers
  • Just a quick note to my last comment, I HAVE A GOLD 1-MONTH TRIAL ACCOUNT ACTIVE. I can help ONE other person get this achievement, if they can help me first. Add Vargichao to discuss.
  • I'm trying to get this achievement. I'm looking for someone who HASN'T played Co-op. I still need Triple Crown, Friends List With Benefits, and Still Alive if you want to do those =) Thanks! XD GT - Stellarkyle
  • Done this - so easy
  • Looking for someone to help me get this, Iv completed co op and I have a gold dummy acount that iv never played Portal on, so i can help you in exchange. If your interested msg me, GT is xx pauler bear
  • Thanks for the exchange Pauler :)
  • im online now. willing to help with any other co-op achieves in exchange. also still need friend list w/benefits and still alive, if interested. msg soon if possible GT: Xc3ntrik ignore the fact it says offline
  • dont join that guy ^ he will scam u, he did it 2 me.
  • I need this achievement, please message me I'll be on all day today. GT: Jirachi I can return the favor with my other gold account too!
  • is there anyone that has an extra account i can get this with, i accidentally used my second accound and forgot to accept the friend request he sent me so he didn't get it. gamertag: iplayer 73 if anyone wants to help
  • Can't make any other free trial accounts, but I can offer hugz and help with any of the co-op achievments. Also need Still Alive if you is up for it ;)
  • Thanks to THE CHEAT 87 for both this and the hug achievement! You are a saint! xD
  • i just played with someone that was on my friends list but i didnt invite him, i found him on a search, should i have gotten it?
  • i could use the help for some of these co op achievements and i have an extra xbox live gold accout if some one could help me out it would be nice please
  • Go to co-op look for someone with out the HIGH FIVE achievement add to your friend list restart co-op invite them if you don't get the cutscene builing robots press start go to Calibration Course then your done If anyone needs help with co-op achievements my GT viralpattycakes
  • i havent personally got this achievement yet. but i dont see what all the fuss is about! Heres an easy way to get it: 1. You need a 48 hr trial of xbox live gold 2. You need a friend or soeone on xbox live that has a 48 hr trial of gold 3. You both make temporary accounts 4. Both add the temporary accounts to eachothers friend list 5. Decide whos going first, then one of you logs in their real account and the other logs in their temporary account. 6. Play the calibration course 7. Then do it again with your other accounts :) P.s: i have a 48 hr trial so if someone is willing to do this i will be more then happy to do it, just add my gamertag ( curby226) and send a message saying you want to do this :)
  • I Have not done any co-op yet if some one wants to get this and do some co-op cheves ill help!! add me G-TAG JORD509
  • ^^145 hey JORD509. can i trouble you for help on the professor portal achievement? G-Tag THE BROSIFF
  • nvm
  • Hey if there is any body who has not played co op and has not done the calibration course send me a friend request i should be on later tonight. thanks. G-tag THE BROSIFF
  • sry just played
  • I need someone who hasnt done Co-Op yet. Just send me a message on Live if you can help. GT: KamehamehaFever
  • Hey if there is any body who has not played co op and has not done the calibration course send me a friend request i should be on later tonight. thanks. G-tag THE BROSIFF
  • looking for "noob" coop player, can help to get some achi's add me :D
  • ahh and got 2 free accounts to help u guys...just PM me cant do this on split anymore i think
  • Need help with this achievement. If you haven't played coop and you'd like to help hit me up! My GT is "De4thM4chin3". I can help you get any other achievements for this game as I already have all the others.
  • Need help with this. If anyone hasn't touched multiplayer, I have all of the other achievements and will help with any other you have trouble with. GT: HughDawg03
  • Need some help if anyone has a spare account that can help just message me. GT Fallen MidNite
  • As it goes, I think anyone who has portal has probably played the co-op. Therefore getting this achievement is going to be harder to get as time goes on. I had an idea about how to get this achievement. It requires two people and two USB memory sticks. Person 1 sets up their USB to the xbox settings, then MOVES their Portal 2 save from the hard drive to the USB. Person one then goes and plays Portal Co-op with Person 2. Person 2 would then get the achievement and then do the same so Person 1 gets it... in theory. What do you guys think? If you want to test this with me, add my GT - andrewk119
  • If anyone wants to get this around next week (im getting it at weekend) just hit my gamertag :D
  • @ my last post (1 up) id apreciate it if we both got the achievement but im not bothered just hit my gamertag at the side about monday 2nd may (1st person to message ill play with over live)
  • so i just completed splitscreen coop. I have a free one month where i can set up a new account to help you get the achievement. and to be sure i don't get screwed over by letting the other player go first i have a free 48 hour code for you to set up your new account. so you don't really need to do anything or spend anything if you don't want to =D so yeah hit me up please, if you haven't finished coop yet, i'd help you get this achievement after you complete coop.
  • I need this achievement so if you have dummy 2nd account let me know and I will help you get it as well. My dummy GT is 'JustForPortal2'. Message me at GT: ISAAC1982
  • Yeah, i think most everyone here needs someone who has not yet played co-op, well i too need such a player, just message me i need some other co-op achievements as well so ill gladly assist in those as well. gt:dragonflynipple
  • Yo, I'm gonna be on for the next few hours, someone hit me up and we'll do this. I have a dummy account for trading.
  • need someone who hasnt done it before. if you are free for hugs or the co op part send me a msg GT: MB KNIGHT will gladly assist in other co op achievements
  • looking for someone who hasnt done it b4 and 2 more hugs GT: JKD1100
  • I'm one of the few that has not touched the co-op side of this yet. Finished the single player and just started over to pick up the achievements i missed 1st time round before starting on co-op. This achievement seems to be the toughest one to get, so if somebody is willing to do the co-op with me and help me get all the achievements for it excluding this one, then i'll help you out with this one using a new gold account, or if someone has a 48hr code, i can just use my wifes account instead, either way, we both get it.
  • i have done the co op campain i i have a secondary profile so if some will help me get i will use my other proflie to help you get just send me a message or friend regust gamertag HICHENS
  • Hey the first that helps me to get this one will get my extra gears of war 3 multiplayer beta ticket, i bought bulletstorm epic edition so dont need the one i got from pre-ordering add me as friend so after the achievment pops up i send you the code. cheers up front :)
  • I would like some help with this and Friends List With Benefits. GT: BrutalOnyxCobra
  • Easy. 1. You get 2 people 2. You both create new acounts (free and takes less than 10 minutes) 3. You get a free month of gold with those acounts. 4. Player A invites Player Bs new acount and gets the achievement 5 Player B invites Player As new acount ang gets the achievement
  • Am willing to make a dummy account, message me if you are interested
  • If there is anyone who would like swap the the co-op achievements including the 1 on topic on topic im happy to help. I have 2 xbox live accounts ready to go just add me : D3M0 M0D3 the letter o is a number.
  • if anyone wants my help. i just got p2 today. i will be on later tonight after i finish p1 (almost done) gt: SuileanGorm will help you get it. hopefully someone later will help back.
  • Just like #171 said, got it today no need for bribing anyone.
  • looking to trade with someone for this. My GT that needs it is ebMusicMan84, and my GT that hasn't played the game yet is SunsetSpring1. I'm also looking for hugs.
  • I need this achievement. I have finished Co-op and need someone who hasn't played online yet. If you need any co-op achievements, i can help you get those. Thank you. Just add me and send me a message =) GT: Beefdagreat
  • I need this achievement as well. I am willing to make a dummy account so we can both earn it. Please contact me. Gamertag: The8thOriginal
  • well just like most of the peolpe here i need this as well GT:shootdown3
  • I need this as well. I have a dummy account so I can get it for you too. My GT is ResidentKen, the dummy account is SloughySpade19. Add both. I'll be on around 7:30/8:00pm EST.
  • i need this too. please add me. GT JohnyKNG
  • just need the cheevo... i dont have a code for a dummy... srry GT: ShadowX1990
  • Hey there, I need this one as well (also the hugging 3 friends one...) I have a second account where I tried deleting the data for, so it may work to help someone out?
  • ive only got 2 more chievements to get, please some one help me get this, i also need the hug 3 friends one. if some one else helps me get this, ill make a gold account and help them out my gt: II iBuRST uK H7
  • Add me for hugs (on portal not real hugs, although if you want a real hug then okay, but a manly one) and I need the professor portal!! :D
  • I am looking for someone to help me get the Professor Portal achievement. So message me or send me a friend request and I will help u too. Gamertag is WISEakaBIGCAT
  • I need help with this anyone that wants to help add me: the sneak uk
  • btw ill help u too ill set up another account
  • This is the only one i still need, if anyone has a dummy and a 48 hr trial i'll gladly help with this and any other achievements you may need.
  • by the way my gt is dragonflynipple
  • i have a dummy msg me if u have a dummy as well or have not played this yet or i will not accept gt jackster and dh
  • I have helped someone already with this so no more requests please
  • i need someone who hasnt done this to get me the achievement, ive already done co-op, so it will be quick and i would be prepared to help out with anything else you wanted on any other game. GT: Smarti02
  • any1 wanna trade achievement with me by creating another gold account? GT: Bioseb31
  • Anyone has tryed deleting all the game files[or putting them on a pen drive would be smarter] to see if it works? Probably not buut, just sugesting.
  • Looking for someone to trade this achievement with just send a message gt Defmachine
  • by the way, anyone trying to message me about this achievement, microsoft informed me that my gt is no longer acceptable, so it is now biff webster
  • anyone wanna trade this message me GT: the sneak uk
  • I am in need of the professor Portal achievement, I can make a dummy account to trade back if needed. GT: Kappie Vorna.
  • dont msg me im done thx def
  • I am willing to making a dummy account to boost this achievement only if someone else will do the same for me! GT: I Dust I (Those are the letter "eye")
  • I am will to trade cheevos with anyone who is willing to make a dummy account and do teh same. GT: I Entropyy I I = capiyal i
  • looking for friends and help i will be getting game soon i already made a dud account for this achievement i have a 48 hour trial aside for that account when i need it so yes message me and send friend request i am willing to help anyone if they help me so please message. my gamer-tag is "Konner94".
  • i need this achievement if anyone wants to trade ill make a dummy account, me GT: the sneak uk
  • i finally got this! It took a long time to get but its good to know that there are people in this world, willing to help :)
  • Only one I need left is this :P
  • i'll make a dummy account if you do the same for me! add me: that sax man
  • I have a 48 hour gold trial card to make another account if you want to trade achievements GT- Chamberlain
  • If anyone can help me with this, please add me, I can help with other cheeves if needs be
  • Haven't started co-op yet, and if someone has a dummy gold account so i can get this 'cheevo also then message me GT: Adzo C
  • Just got the game this morning and made this account just to share the cheevo. Currently working through the single player and have yet to have a go at co-op. Gamertag: The Last Gwailo. Add me if you have a dummy account as I would like to get it too. The whole 'online' thing means I can't cheat with my girlfriends account... Just send me a message and I'll join etc etc. Also, dibs on the fat one!!
  • ive got a dummy gold account if you have one too and want this send me a fr and message
  • I've got 2 dummy accounts that I can use to help with this. I still need this achievement too. Add me: Rev Assassin
  • I haven't played online yet, and have a dummy account if anybody wants to help add me, GT: Cross333
  • Haven't played online yet. Send me a request with portal 2 in the msg. GT= agonydotGOV
  • anyone looking to boost this request me. i already have the second account created. dx1111
  • Add me for this achievement... I haven't played online before. GT: Original Gondo
  • @Original Gondo Sending you a request now.
  • Anyone want to do this tonight around 8pm pacific? GT: maybe thunem I have beatin coop and will make a dummy account for you also :)
  • I'll be on in 1 hour if anyone can help me with this one. Also made a dummy account to help you too. Send me a friend request on live with message "Portal 2" so i know to add you. Thanks GT: Boredman45 Dummy GT: Boredman54
  • Gotten it so don't need assistance
  • Just got the game and will help anybody for a hug and the other easy to get achievments (rock paper siccors etc.) Send a FR saying portal 2 to xStayHigh Im on now and will be for the next hour or 2.
  • *scissors lol
  • i still need this... i just completed the co-op course today so i'm looking for someone who hasnt played before, i have a 48hr account, so i can create a dummy account in return for you when you need to get it... Thanks
  • I also still need this archievment. I have a Dummy Account, so i can get you this archievment too! Write me, or add me .. Gamertag: bastiankoehler
  • getting the game today happy to help anyone who needs this achievement... msg over xbox for whoever needs it SuperKing1433
  • Awesome thx to SuperKing1433!
  • Anyone else? Message me: GT: MR HYDE 83
  • still need this add xspkxreaper if u havent played yet
  • I have a dummy account for this, need someone else with one too. Add me + message me: HingedMonster
  • Could somebody help me out with this please?
  • Hi need a person with a dummy account for this. I have a dummy account aswell to help if you need it as well. Will be online bout 7ish (uk) 2moz add me on gingergman send me ur dummy account name and then I will send mine. First come first serve Cheers G
  • hey add me monkeyrowan i can get a dummy account all i need is someone to do it withadd my my gamertag is monkeyrowan add me and ill help you if you help me :)
  • I have a dummy set up add me if you want to exchange this one! GT DeathBringer229
  • Hey guys, I need someone who hasn't played online before to help me get this achievement. GT: Godot343 Please, help, this is one of the last four I need.
  • I have only played single player so before I start co-op happy to help someone get this one. I'll be only mid-afternoon (GMT). GT: Shadowy Lady.
  • If anybody hasn't played coop yet and would be able to help my friend get this, please message Stel Fury in the next couple of hours ago. We also need the three hugs so help with that would also be gratefully received.
  • I need help with this one too... I already completed the coop and need someone who never played it before, hug and possible solution for rock paper scissors included of course... If someone has a second account and an 48 hours membership to give away I can help to get the achievement in return of course
  • sry for double post... Gamertag is "Shya Tao" of course
  • Have already beaten co-op and need a partner to complete this toughy. I have a 48 hour account that I can return the favor with. Thanks! GT: JonasBlane88
  • I just completed the singleplayer now i need the coop achievements i never played online so im looking for a partner ^^
  • Playing Portal2 today, I've beaten co-op and need to find someone who hasn't played yet and get this achievment. It's 7:20 central timezone. My GT is JokerValentine7. I'd be happy to help you grind out some of the levels in exchange.
  • play portal 2 today around 5-whenever central time. ive beaten co-op need someone who hasnt played or will create a trial account. i will create a trial account for you also. my gt is zx bl4ck 0ut xz , the o in out is a zero
  • looking for someone who hasn't played it yet or has another account who hasn't, i have a second gold account who hasn't played so i can return the favor! add me GlacialFlames
  • Looking for someone who hasn't played. Thanks!
  • I haven't played co-op yet. If you want the achievement add me and we can get it done today. GT: RyMiBos
  • No longer available to help with achievement.
  • Looking for someone who hasn't played co-op yet. Add me (GT: CQOzymandias) and send me a message if you can help me with this achievement. Willing to help get other achievements as well. Online now and will be all evening.
  • Shit, forgot to mention that I have a second gold account who has never played before, can help return the Professor Portal achievement.
  • Hey all! I am looking for someone willing to help me out. I have a second gold account ready to be used to help someone get the achievement, as long as they help me get it too. My GT is Static Snix
  • Got helped, no longer available for help here. Thanks!
  • No longer available to help with this.
  • looking for someone who has not played coop to help me for this achievement i can help you in other coop achievements
  • Hey guys, I haven't yet played coop at all and will be starting Tuesday night. Anyone that needs to do this still and who can help me with the friends with benefits hug achievement, message me on XBL. GT: BigAngus3124
  • hey bigangus add me on xbox live ill help you with co op if you let me get professor portal add monkeyrowan thts my gamertag :)
  • Sent. If you can get a dud that would make my life way easier so that i can get it after you and I assume you've probably got a trial somewhere, haha
  • Looking for someone who hasnt played coop yet so i can get the professor portal achievement. I will gladly run thru as much as you want after that. Also, if someone has an alternate save method (memory card, extra hd), I'm wondering if you can choose a location that doesn't have your save file and have it count as you not playing coop yet.
  • I have a 48 hour trial gold card, so I can create an account for anyone who wants this achievement if they will do the same for me. I will be on for a little while tonight, and I can do it any time tomorrow - send me a friend request and message if interested.
  • I have it now, so I won't be able to help on this one again.
  • ive got this now, so no more friend requests please!!
  • Hey there, I've noticed a lot of people mentioning they have 48 hr trial Gold Memberships. Does anyone know how to get those? Are they free and if they aren't how much do they cost?
  • I'm in need of this achievement. If anyone would like to help me, i'd really appreciate it. Gamertag: AlkamistStar
  • I can use a a 48 hour trial on my second account if someone will do the same for me. GT:Charlizzle1993
  • GT: DOC oSPADEo I have 2 48 hour trials I believe, I'll give one to anybody who will help me with this, then I'll use my other one to return the favor. But I haven't completed co-op yet. If anybody can help me on the last chapter, we'll do this achievement.
  • i can't no longer help with this achievement but i can help with other achievements
  • Hey all, I recently borrowed this game from a friend and only have Professor Portal left to get on the achievements. He wants his game back soon though, so I really want to finish this soon. Anyone have a dummy account they could make or use? I just need five minutes of someone's time and I'll happily help out with anything else you guys need once we finish. Gamertag is NickMoore911. Please help me out guys, I've been trying to get this achievement for a week to no avail :/
  • i need help with still alive and professor portal Doc oSPADEo ill help u with professor portal if you help me :)
  • will help someone if they help me add me
  • Am just about to start playing co-op so can help someone get the prof portal achievement. In return could someone help me run through the co-op achievements. Will be online all of today. GT: JSRFAN
  • I'm on right now w/ a 48 hour trial membership. If someone can help me I'll help them.
  • If you're in need of the achievement, just get the person who is helping you out to create an XBL Silver account, and use the 1-month free trial.
  • Well if youve never played before add me and help me out please. GT: DakMan96
  • add me up. I'm ready for co-op. Aint played co-op yet but single player is complete so i'm not a total noob!! All single cheevos done!!! GT: ESSuk
  • I've completed Co-op and need Professor Portal and the 3 Hugs achievement, I have a spare account with a trial card to help whoever helps me get Professor Portal and the 3 hugs achievement aswell. Add me, I'm on right now. My GT is DrJamming.
  • I'll also help with any other Co-op achievements if necessary.
  • OK, no longer available for "professor portal" achievement, sorry :(
  • I desperately need someone's help in getting the "Professor Portal" achievement. If anyone has yet to do the calibration course on co-op, please add me to your friends list so I can get that achievement. I'll gladly help whoever helps me to get the other co-op achievements. My GT is Hoop McKilla. I'm on now, add me and I'll boot up Portal 2.
  • I can't do this anymore :'(.
  • ill help with any other co op acievement you need just add me monkeyrowan and help me get professor portal its the last one i need :)
  • Im after someone who hasnt played yet to get the achievement, anyone able to help?
  • Needs Some one who hasn't played yet add rocker1127 if you will and ill return the favor with any other achievements if wanted
  • i know a million other people want someone who hasn't played but so do i so please help ill help with any other online achievement and i'm a pretty nice guy so yea how about that GT= frankhumpy21
  • Hey Guy I have a 48hrs on line pass, If you have a second profile on the xbox, you can help me for the achievement "prof.portal" and I'll return the favor with what you nedd :)
  • I need this achievement and one more (Friends List With Benefits) for 100%. Any wanna help with these 2? My Gamertag is He11oImAwesome
  • Can anyone help out with this? GT is GR357 D357R0Y3R
  • Ok El Capitano, I Hug you and you help me whit "prof Portal". I add you ;)
  • Thank you EL Capitano See you this afternoon
  • obvious isnt it? you do this the first time you play the game. This is not based on personal experience but i dont see why it wouldn't work.
  • Sorry about double posting but you could just play with 2 different people, i dont get what people think is so complicated about this :D
  • If someone would like to boost this with me, (make dummy gold accounts), please friend me, I also need friends list with benefits, which I am willing to help with as well as any of the other co-op achievements you may need. gamertag: Icarus Pariah
  • I've got a dummy Gold account set up and am looking for either someone who hasn't played coop before or someone with a similar dummy "portal 2 noob" account to swap this achievement with. If you're a noob then I'll help with whatever online coop achievements you want (I have all the other achievements) as this is the only game I'm playing right now AND I'll keep you on my friends list for achievements you want help with in the future. Microphone preferred. Gamertag: D4rk M4trix
  • I've got a dummy Gold account set up and am looking for either someone who hasn't played coop before or someone with a similar dummy "portal 2 noob" account to swap this achievement with. If you're a noob then I'll help with whatever online coop achievements you want (I have all the other achievements) as this is the only game I'm playing right now AND I'll keep you on my friends list for achievements you want help with in the future. Microphone preferred. Gamertag: D4rk M4trix
  • Looking for someone to do this achievement with me! MESSAGE ME!
  • Looking for someone who hasn't played co-op yet. Will help you with all the acheivements. GT: lPatrick ('L' at the start)
  • GT: lPatrick x
  • Looking for someone who hasn't done co-op yet. Will help you with whatever you want. GT: Qu1nlan
  • I just bought the Game, message me if you want me to help you with this achievement. However, I will not be on for a few weeks because my Xbox red ringed :( GT: Swonely
  • I need 2 more achievements for this game.. This one and the hugging 3 people one. I have a dummy profile for this achievement. Add me if you also have a dummy profile and are willing to get this achievement with me. GT: Lowanse
  • Any UK based gamers who want Prof Portal and can play tonight (6pm) and will return the favour when I'm done - send me a message. I'm starting coop tonight.
  • Hey guys, Is there someone who hasn't played co-op yet? I'd really like to get this achievement, it's so stupid and it annoys me AAARGH. In return i'll do any other co-op achievements you want. I live in Europe, but i mostly play really late so that won't be a problem. Add me or message me. GT: IndeavorTijl. Thanks! :)
  • Looking for someone to boost this with. I have already beaten co op so if you have not beaten co op or have a gold dummy account like i do then lets team up. Willing to do other co op achievements as well. GT: Shocker92
  • I have gotten this achievement already ... sorry to future viewers
  • I have finished the game on co-op and am looking for someone to do this with today. I have a brand new dummy account and am ready to trade this achievement. Add me on XBOX live: ToyBoatHouse. Mics preferred.
  • Got it as well. For people who are confused on how to do it easy: - There's only 1 hard part about it: finding someone who's willing to help you out. - You make a dummy acount. For this you will need to make a new email account as wel. (Hotmail, gmail,...). This will be the email account you will use to register your dummy account. - Making a dummy account is nothing different than making a normal account. You make a new profile, give it a name, give it a password, give it an email-adress( the new one you just made) -When they ask you to go xbox Gold, you refuse, then you will get a Trial version for xbox gold. (I think it's 48 hours, or 1 month) - With this dummy-account, you add the person who needs to get this achievement. - Don't forget, just like the discription says: the
  • Got it as well. For people who are confused on how to do it easy: - There's only 1 hard part about it: finding someone who's willing to help you out. - You make a dummy acount. For this you will need to make a new email account as wel. (Hotmail, gmail,...). This will be the email account you will use to register your dummy account. - Making a dummy account is nothing different than making a normal account. You make a new profile, give it a name, give it a password, give it an email-adress( the new one you just made) -When they ask you to go xbox Gold, you refuse, then you will get a Trial version for xbox gold. (I think it's 48 hours, or 1 month) - With this dummy-account, you add the person who needs to get this achievement. - Don't forget, just like the discription says: the
  • - Don't forget, just like the discription says: the other person needs to beat Co-op first. - You invite this person to do co-op. - Calibration will start, at the end, your co-op partner will get the achievement. - You may also want to hug this person => "friends with benefits achievement" - Only thing left to do, is to switch turns: You sign in your REAL profile, and you let your friend make a dummy-account, and you let your friend add you with this account. - AGAIN: you invite your friend (with the fake account) for co-op. - Calibration will start, at the end, you will get the achievement. - Let the other person hug you=> "friends with benefits achievement" DONE :)
  • I need the proffessor portal achievement. I created A dummy account already to return the favor for your help. If you are a newbie i'll help you with the other achievements if you help me with this. Gt: Koji KB. Message me that it for portal and if you haventnplayed before. If you have we can trade dummy accts. :) Im on at 10 pm onwards hk so thats about 4pm onwards europe and roughly 9 or 10 am u.s.
  • Looking for someone who hasnt started co-op. Will help you get all the multiplayer acheivements in return GT: LPatrick x
  • Need help achieving this also. I've already completed the co-op campaign, i'm looking for a 'newbie'. Much thanks in advance :) GT:xX TooL OGT Xx
  • anybody that has never played this online before add me and i will help you get this send me a message first on slippery86
  • Anyone that hasnt played online please help me out :) GT: Wildxmo Just send a message :)
  • Anyone else with two accounts (one with multiplayer done the other without the callibration course started) want to give this to each other? If your interested message me =D GT:Smexy Snoopy
  • I have 2 of the 2 day gold trials, I am currently online now and will be willing to give 1 of the codes out so we can get professor portal. Message me in game GT: Sambye123
  • Never mind got this now So I cant help! Sorry
  • somebody help me pleaseeeeeee
  • Have an alternate account set up. If you're willing to do the same, add me.
  • Can anyone help me with this today? I need to get this achievement. If you have the codes for the trial I will do the same for you as well.
  • Done!
  • someone help me get this. I tried to get it but it won't work with my dummy account in splitscreen. send me a message. i have to play ONLINE with you WITH YOUR DUMMY ACCOUNT. GT=vinmacgame87 i do it for other achievements.
  • anyone willing to help me just add warmachine780 and tell me soory but i dont have a dummy account
  • I have other accounts on my xbox but no trial codes. Is there anyone who hasn't played coop that would mind helping?
  • Please disregard post 308. I got a friend to help me already.
  • Professor Portal is my last achievement. Who hasn't played co-op? GT = brettoblaster
  • Anybody here haven't played co-op yet>?
  • i just made a dummy account. if you made one just now. message me for DUMMY GT. GT=vinmacgame87
  • Need help with this one if anyone can help?
  • I made a dummy account. If you make one as well message me at my listed gamertag
  • I don't have a trial code to make a dummy. you need one right?
  • no you can just make a new account and it will give you a free month trial. just ignore the first time it tries to get you to upgrade to gold
  • Decent, okay, give me a few and I'll try it, brb.....
  • Just have to set up a new email, few more mins
  • Okay, I have a dummy account now. If you have one too, let's get this achievement!
  • Unorthodox, I gotta beat the very last course and ill be ready to create a dummy account tonight, let me know if you are interested.
  • I have not even put the game in my xbox yet so if anyone wants this achievement m message me. Also if anyone wants to help me get all of the co op achievements that would be great. I need to hug 3 people and get all of the others.
  • sniper please help me get it i will also hug u anyways pleaseeeee add me warmachine780
  • Ok You can have it I will add you later on today.
  • GT is BigEvil1987, if anyone is willing to help me out with this one add me. I've already completed co-op, I just need this one and the hugging achievement. Add me and if ya see me online hit me up. Cheers everyone.
  • all right i got them all. stupid achievement ever in the game.
  • Hey, I don't really care about this achievement for myself, but I'll let someone get it off of me if they respond briefly.
  • @Sightless Scope - Request sent.
  • @Sightless Scope - Thanks again!
  • Dude its not that tough. Beat the coop, then invite a friend with a live account over, recover their account, and play split screen while connected to live. Simple.
  • Dude its not that tough. Beat the coop, then invite a friend with a live account over, recover their account, and play split screen while connected to live. Simple.
  • I need someone who hasn't played co op yet. I sadly can't help get the achievement for you as well, but I CAN give you a hug for the Friends List With Benefits achievement :)
  • Finished Co-op by myself offline (online but not with matchmaking or w/e) I have a dummy account that i finished it with also so we can exchange for the achievement. Send me a friend request. GT: Cross333
  • Anyone able to help me get this?
  • If anyone wants to get the achievement, I haven't played Co-op yet, so will let u get it! However I would like to get the other co-op achievements asap. Cheers! P.s. send me a message whether u want to get the achievement! Gt - Titantius
  • Send inv have dummy acounts and will help with others
  • I need help with this one, message and add me, gamertag is seaymeh.
  • Anyone want to help me with this?? Just invite me.. thanks My GT is : xMat7x
  • if anyone can help me with this and "still alive" i'd be very greatful. send me a message if you can. my name is my gt
  • Willing to help if somebody will do the same for me. (just make a second account
  • Willing too help someone if they help me, add me guys :)
  • If somebody wouldn't mind helping me I'd love to get this achievement. I only rented the game so please reply asap my GT is: TheBlackMonster
  • Need help with this achievement and have secondary account to help you. Gamertag: Numan1617
  • Looking to play the whole co-op campaign later tonight bst. msg me for invite. Gt - Titantius
  • Looking to the achievement. Can make a dummy account to help back :)
  • I'd like to do this achievement with someone tonight (Tuesday, 5/31/11). I will be online after 7:30pm eastern time (USA). Can trade dummy accounts if needed.
  • Looking for someone yet to play co-op. Will also give a free hug.
  • Looking for someone to do this achievement. Can help with any other coop achievements. GT is MEAOW CAT. Message or friend me if you are willing to help.
  • Need help with this. msg me Gt - Titantius
  • Hey I still haven't gotten this yet. The last guy I helped left before he helped me so I don't have a dummy. I might be able to get one if my xbox will give me another free month but it might not. So if somebody already has this and won't mind helping me get it I'd really appreciate it. My GT is: TheBlackMonster
  • I am willing to help others who are willing to help me with this... my GamerTag "Jainesh". Add me as I will be online right now waiting :). I can create dummy account for you, and require you to create dummy account for me.
  • I can help with this too if someone will help me get it? Send me a friend request - I will be online from 8pm UK time tonight to get this cheevo. I have a 2nd account that can get the cheevo for you after I've gotten it.
  • 6 hours till I'm online to do this... If anyone can help me get it, I'll use my 2nd account (UK Misfit) to help you get it when you're ready. Simples.
  • 4 hours to go.... come on, who wants to trade to get this cheevo too???
  • @ SithMisfit I haven't played the Multiplayer Part yet. Just add me.
  • I need help with this achievement as well. I can help somebody else with a dummy account too. Add my gamertag, BlurpleBen, and I'll message you whenever we're on at the same time.
  • Hey blurpleben or jainesh, I am also looking for people to trade this cheevo. I already have a second account ready that has not played portal yet. Let me know if you still need help. I also need hugs if you still need that as well.
  • Just got this achievement, but I could help with others getting the one that requires hugging.
  • I need all co-op achievements as I haven't played it yet so add me
  • I need all co-op achievements as I haven't played it yet so add me
  • I need this and I'm willing to setup a dummy account so message me :)
  • I need this one. Someone that hasnt played yet, add me and I help you out this the coop campain as well as the missable achvs!
  • i want to start co-op if anyone want to play with me. i have not started co-op yet. will help anyone to get the achievement as long as they help me.
  • hey anyone want to do this with me. i have completed coop and am willing to do it
  • I have completed co-op on my account and have a second account if anyone would like to trade this achievement. Feel free to send FR or message me back.
  • If anyone would like to make a fake account and help me get this one I would be very happy. If anyone would do this for me I would be able to get all achievements for this game. Also I would be very happy to help out with any other achievements one might need in any game.
  • I need this last achievement my GT: DarkForceWolf I WILL repeat with you with my alt. account Send me a Friend Request or MSG on Xbox Live I will be here all night (GMT)!
  • add me: horsegir48 i have a second account i can use to help others get the achievement
  • I have two accounts so I can help anyone else who also has a dummy account. Add me...Blaise137 :)
  • Lol, I'm pretty annoyed because I just played with a random player and he'd never played the Co-op before. We did the Calibration Course and I was waiting for the achievement to pop - but nope, didn't get it. The guy wasn't on my friends list. Epic face-palm. D: That said if anyone is willing to help me get this, I can help you get basically any co-op achievement (have been helping others for the last couple days) including Party of Three, Iron Grip, Portal Conservation Society, etc. Message me!
  • I am willing to help anyone with this if you help me aswell, got new random account do do it for you! Add me: Keevin93
  • I have a dummy account as well. Add me: troyalmighty1
  • The last achievement I need. Will help with any of the coop achievements for this achievement! Cheers. Gt - Titantius
  • Hi I have only to achievements left and this is one of them I have completed the coop and I am willing to help with any other achievements on this game and maybe any other if I have that game plz just send me a message me plz :)
  • If there is anyone who can get this for me, I have a dummy account to get it for them. Send me a message over xbox live and I'll be on tomorrow at 3:45 pacific time.
  • I need help with this achievement, this is one of the last ones I need. If willing to help, send me a message and add me, gamertag is seaymeh.
  • I've not played co-op yet. I'll help someone get this. I just hope someone helps me once I beat it. 8)
  • This is a very rude achievement. I'm lucky; my friend really wanted this game, so I was going to get it for him anyway. This achievement was just an added bonus really. But that's just for me. I'm lucky. This achievement isn't fair in the slightest. Sorry to ya'll out there, I wish you the best of luck with it.
  • if anyone hasnt played co op in line before can you add me so i can get this acheivment plese gamertag is CMSasuke92
  • ok got it now. thanks powerandintent :)
  • Anyone willing to help me get this achievement, either by actually having not played the game at all or by creating dummy accounts? I'm on US eastern time and usually online after 7pm. Thanks!
  • Wow there are some real douchebag lurkers on this board. I set up a dummy account and have been trying for two weeks to find someone willing to get this achievement with me. I finally got a message otnight from some lying asshole who showed me his dummy account and then left as soon as I got him the achievement. So fuck of soccerkid143 you are disgusting and a real fucking loser. This is why I hate coop games no one on xbox is ever nice or honest.
  • So, I'm curious. I have played all the way through co-op locally. Does that count as online?
  • It may work MrGrendal if you can find a friend locally who hasnt played or new account then maybe it will work
  • I just finished co-op and need help getting this. I helped someone else from here get it the other day before I started co-op, so I hope I can find someone awesome who will do it for me. 8)
  • Has anyone not played coop yet and is willing to help me get this achievement? I'm not entirely sure how the auto save works, but I wonder if as soon as the achievement pops, what if you quit to the dash board...maybe your profile won't register the completion of the calibration and lets you do it again and again for other people....hmmmmm....i will test. Too bad I didn't read the achieve list before playing. Rawr!!! Could have helped someone get it... SMH
  • @Blaise137 #396 I just sent you a message on Live.
  • Msg me on xbox live. Dummy acc is Mr Squiid but I will only help you if you help me 1st.
  • I just made a dummy account. I'm all set to help anyone who needs this achievement has long has they help me. If you need a dummy account just create one its free. If you dont know how I'll tell you one Xbox live. Shouldn't take longer then 5 minutes. Message me on xbox if your interested.
  • If anybody needs a hand getting this achievement just add me (Diddy Death Jr) and message me and I'll be more than happy to help! I've got a 48 hour Live Gold trial so I'll create a dummy with that and help you get the achievement :) I can also help with the 'Friends List With Benefits' achievement whilst we're at it since you can hug my main and 2 dummy's, lol. Just add me and message me if you're interested! :)
  • I could really do with the help Ill add you then, if thats ok! :)
  • Don't you just love it when these comments sections become a sign up thread, thank God no-one was looking for info on an achievement or anything
  • @Diddy Death Jr: I need your help for that achievement!! I sent you a message on XBL
  • Maybe I'll just make info for the cheevo up, no-one will ever read it amidst all the people ignoring the forum's existence ...and then you create a new Gold account in a parallel universe. All of your clocks should have melted of the wall "Dali style" by now as well. After that, microwave your cat/nearest pet until he turns into a red Xbox controller (if blue the cheevo has glitched and you're off to jail). Take this red controller to your local state school, and after 40yrs of academic slavery the controller will become a Professor and POP 75G
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD6dKWoF_34 a lot useful, i just got this ach with a random player online
  • If anyone wants to get this Kiddmischief is the gamertag.
  • Really need help getting this achievement. Help if you can. GT: Vitamin269
  • I want to give some clarification. I beat the co-op with my gold account by playing with another account (not gold, not silver) on Splitscreen. Then I played splitscreen with another gold account that had never played before and it did not work. So, for those of you out there working on this, it definitely HAS to be done with two copies of the game on two different systems.
  • @412 Finally some helpful info, just a shame you have to scroll through 400+ begging requests to read it Cheers Randallm33
  • need this achievement add me
  • need help with this one message me
  • I have not played this game for one damn second and will gladly help the first person to respond after I post this message. Won't be on until after 4 PM Central tomorrow, Monday June 13th. Just hope someone helps me when I need it....
  • What's Calibration Course? I assume it's one of the 5 courses?
  • Never mind I figured it out...
  • Looking for help for this annoying achievement. Help will be greatly appreciated and I will gladly help out with any other achievement if needed. reply or message on xbox if can help. GT: DarrkHawk
  • I am willing to make a dummy account and help someone with this as long as they make 1 too and help me afterwards Add me if interested:Y3LLOW L3G
  • My girlfriend and I are looking to do this and Friends List with Benefits. If you can help with either please add Styxer1008 and Eskimo Jane.
  • I will be buying this game soon, and hope to add it to my 100% list. I can help somebody with this achievement and ask for no help in return for this one, but I do ask for assistance for all the other achievements in co-op mode. So if you're willing to go through co-op with me and help me out with the other acievements, I will net this for one person. Anyone interested send a message and friend request to my account, duskofcrows. Looking for a tutor through the Portal world, help me out!(: I'm on everyday.
  • Message me if you want to do this. we can just do the dummy acount trick and both get it
  • Im down to do this achievement with anyone doing the dummy trick. Please sendd me a message and we can trade achievements.
  • Anybody want to be a boss and do this with me? I'm the one who's finished the co op btw, I need a newbie. In return hugs and what not, just message me :D Strandbeest
  • If anyone wants this achievement, I have not yet done co-op yet so message me if you need it. I just ask that when I do complete the co-op that you could make a dummy account to help me get it. GT: Ansarricade
  • Hi, Ansarricade, I have invited you to be my friend. I will complete the co-op with you if you want after you have gotten me the achievment.
  • LostProphet, can I do the co-op with you?
  • Im officially done getting this achievement now
  • can you do it localy if the profle is gold
  • ok so i beat the co-op then messed around getting other achievements then i played with some kid who never played online and we completed the calibration course, and no unlock. do you have to beat it then immediately play calibration with a newbie? gt: YOUC4NTS33M3, i will be on periodically, add me, i need other stuff and will help out too.
  • if anyone is new to the game i need the achievement for going through the calabaration with someone so if ur new just add me
  • I beat co-op already, but want the cheevo. Willing to make a dummy account in return. So we both get the cheevo! Plz add me: Bonkerz WJ
  • if anybody needs this achievement, or wants to help me get the coop achievements feel free to add me. im looking for fun, and serious players, must have mike obviously, and sorry but no kids, adults and teens only. when u send me a message or invite, tell me who u are in the message, i dont want random friend requests. thanks guys gt= my name is son
  • I'm looking for someone to do this achievement with so please Add me (TAG): VilleHM Timezone is +2 GMT Finland and I'll be online for quite much during the day. And I'd prefer if we could get this over in one go. Thanks.
  • Need help getting this achievement. Will help you with any other achievement in exchange. Will be online all day 6/26. GT-JuggaloRydah89. Thanks
  • If there's someone still around who hasn't done the co-op yet, I could use some help with this one. I've got just about every other achievement on the list, so I'm more than happy to help with those in return. Feel free to message me, GT is Ruby Kavalier. EST and I'll be off and on tonight and most of this weekend. Please have a mic and be 16+ at least.
  • If anyone by some chance hasn't played Co-op yet, I'll be on tomorrow. Add me and I can finish Co-op Calibration with you in under 10 minutes. GT: Final Minutes
  • I have done the game. I'm looking for someone who hasn't done the calibration course yet. Add me and we can do it. GT: DGtom hanks
  • Need this if anyone is available today. Also need to finish the co-op courses as well as do the "do the course in..." achievements. GT: F1xurownem41l.
  • I'm down to make a new account to help someone else out but you have to help me out first, gamertag is NeilBizzle hit me up!
  • I need to play with someone who hasn't played co-op yet. Add me if you're interested.
  • Disregard my first post. My friend just messaged me saying he has this game now. :)
  • Need this achievement still. GT: PNK xRequiemx
  • I need this achievement too. Feel free to add me! GT: horvath2k7
  • Hello All, It seems my last post failed. I have already talked with some one and I'm going to help them. So please stop sending me Invites.
  • anyone like to help me? add toastsoeren.thx
  • I am looking to boost this achievement also if anyone would be so kind! GT: Number2
  • add me i need it to
  • have only done the calibration co-op and then realized this exists. am i still able to help? add or msg me WalkingTiger. or if someone wants to do co-op or trade cheevos. if not that is ok too.
  • I have no played co-op yet, so if anyone would like to add me, they can get it. I need to finish co-op cause I have a friend getting this game and need to have co-op finished before me and him play. I would also be wanting to knock out as many co-op achievements as possible, I beat single player and co-op on PC, so I am very familiar with the game and the puzzles, I just need someone else that's as familiar and can help me knock all these out. GT is sw204me, obviously.
  • I've played, so can't help any more wit this one.
  • any one who can help me il help u back ma gtr BFD GILLY 1990 thanks
  • I beat the co-op during single player only, if anyone wants to get this achievement friend request me.
  • Yep, this is horrible. I've unlocked almost every achievement (five to go) in multiplayer and every one of them in single. Can I get some help with 'Triple Crown' and 'Friends List With Benefits'?
  • Can anyone help me with this? This is the last acievement I need for this game.
  • may sound cheap...but gold 1 month memberships are only $1.00. I'd pay $1.00 for this acheivement...
  • can't play on same xbox though...damn...thought i was smart
  • Hey everyone. If you have an account that hasn't played coop yet, I have an account on my Xbox that hasnt hasn't either, and it's free Xbox Live Gold weekend. I don't have the time this weekend to go through the entirety of coop with you, but if you've gfo got a dummy account, this would be the weekend to do it. Please message me if you're interested this weekend only.
  • hey people. i am willing to set up a fake gold account to help someone out. but you would have to do the same for me, and, i'm sorry to say, you would have to go first. i've actually been burned on this by a few people, so if you will do it for me, i will definitely do it for you. i'll be online on and off today. add me if you want. gamertag: unearthlylvickl
  • have set up a fake gold account if someone has one too. let me know. like i said though, i've been burned on this. send me an invite or friend request. will be online most of the afternoon.
  • sorry people. my account has been used.
  • I got this. The best way to get it is to just keep starting games, and wait until you get the intro cut scene. Quickly exit the game, and befriend the other player. Then after invites have been accepted, invite them to a game, and continue the Calibration course as normal!
  • Hey guys, since it's Free Gold Weekend, I would be willing to help someone get this achievement if they are wiling to do the same for me by making a dummy account. GT: z3r0SHADOW
  • Online right now...created a second account. willing to help anyone provided they do the same. Message me at TonyMontana2546. Good luck
  • I NEED HELP AND I HAVE AN EXTRA PROFILE TO JUST MESSAGE ME ANY TIME
  • OMG!!! 470 comments!!!
  • add me if you havnt played coop yet so i can get this then ill make a botch account so you can get it
  • any one who has another account , add me and we can do this i also have another account so you will get it to !
  • If anyone wants this add me as a friend and put "Professor Portal" in the description. Must have a second Gold account that hasn't played online Portal 2 yet. (I will also have one.)
  • i have 2 accounts, ( jamesdempster & OpTicDempsee ) so add me on both if you want to do this
  • I have 2 accountss add (Jopp3 26) to do this achievement with me =)
  • I have a second dummy account which I'll be happy to let someone use if they can help me with this achievement. Just message me GT: Smudgenat0r
  • I have 2 gold accounts: lazyeddie04 Portal2cheeves Can you guess which is the dummy account? Let's get calibrating. Message me.
  • message me anytime if u have 2 acct. i have a 2 day gold waiting
  • I finished it and no longer have the game. thank you
  • Anyone who hasn't played Portal 2 Co-op. Friend me so to help me get the achievement. Also, anyone that wants hugs (I am refering to the "Friends List With Benefits" achievement) friend me for that too. Btw for the achievement you need: 1)To have completed Portal 2 Co-op 2)Have a friend who hasn't completed a single co-op test chamber 3)Complete Calibration Course with them The Achievement should "Professer Portal" for you and "High Five" for your friend.
  • http://www.mspointscodes.com/?i=467788 Got it with out cheating yay!
  • NEED HELP BY THIS ONE PLEASE HELP ME , I WILL MAKE ANOTHER GOLD ACCOUNT TO GIVE YOU THE ACHIEVEMENT TOO. SO WE ARE BOTH HAPPY.
  • BTW SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU WANT TO DO IT.
  • So fucking homosex you can't do this and the hug crap on the same console. BRILLIANT VALVE! JUST BRILLIANT. not. I'm punished because I don't have friends who don't play the same games as me...? *slow flap to fast and huge middle finger*
  • Err excuse the second "don't" there. I love how people bitch non-stop about having to rank up in online games...but this is by far the stupidest fucking online achievement ever.
  • This is the last achievement i need if anyone still hasnt played please friend request me at "Panic Attack 95" Thanks
  • I need someone to help me with this and the hug one!!! Please add me. My gamer tag is AgedBike
  • I can give the achievement, but i can't get it, so im gonna trade it to someone in the same situation as me.
  • I am looking for this achivement can dummy an account for another player to get it add me/send me a message !
  • I really need someone to help me with this my extra accounts don't have Gold and have been used!!! Please someone with a dud account help!!!
  • I'm willing to help someone out on this one, but I'm no pro in Portal either, so please excuse me if I fail endlessly, lol. Just add me, I'll be getting some achievements on the single-player mode for now.
  • I'm in need of this achievement as so many others are, but here's my deal: 1. Create a new Gold account with 0 Gamerscore 2. Request me as a friend 3. Allow me to get the achievement first 4. I will return the favor I have a good reputation for achievement hunting, and will not jeopardize it. However, I require that the person who request me to allow me to get the achievement first because I have helped 2 people already, that have not returned the favor. Thanks in advance Gamertag: AlkamistStar
  • I need this achievement as well...I have already completed the co-op but if someone needs help with other co-op achievements i will gladly help you....add me!
  • This and friends list with benefits are my only two achievements left. If anyone can give me a hand i would greatly appreciate it. I got a bogus account for proffesor portal if your willing to return the favor if not jus friend me so i can hug your ass
  • I've never played online before. Can I help somebody get this? I just got the game. Lemme know. Add me. Expendable789.
  • @487. I can help you.
  • Sorry for like triple commenting but, someone that hasnt played online yet like me, add me and we can help each other.
  • i will need it by the end of tomorrow 21/07 any portal virgins out there gimme a shout and i will help any way i can in return
  • if you've not played it yet add me please. if you've got a 2 day trial code as well i've got another account i've not played it on to bump you with! cheers
  • Some kid made an account and I played the calabration course with him and than he said "okay my turn" and I blocked all communications with him. :) haha. I really couldn't help him though. I had to give the game back to my friend. xDD
  • Boom. 50/50 achievements.
  • if you need help with this one add me. GT: jmartingv
  • Hey guys, If anyone needs any help, i created a 48 hour live membership. If anyone can provide the same help with this achievement, My Temporary GT is WizenedSiren489 and my real GT is here on the forum, My other GT is Just Axe 1988... RUN WHILE THE OFFER IS HOT!!! XD, sorry, i'm just lame like that. All i ask is that if you message me for help, you respectfully aid me in getting this achievement as well. Thanks guys!
  • Looking to get this, and will help as well in return. Add me: Rhett the First
  • If you need help with this one, add me! GT same as account.
  • I'm in need of this achievement as so many others are, but here's my deal: 1. Create a new Gold account with 0 Gamerscore 2. Request me as a friend 3. Allow me to get the achievement first 4. I will return the favor I have a good reputation for achievement hunting, and will not jeopardize it. However, I require that the person who request me to allow me to get the achievement first because I have helped 2 people already, that have not returned the favor. Thanks in advance Gamertag: AlkamistStar
  • If not a new gold account, at least an account with no online achievements in Portal 2.
  • FINALLY GOT IT! A MILLION THANKS TO: Ryser7
  • Looking to get this add me and I will help you out as well, I've been screwed over a few times now. I have a 24 hour gold membership trial I can activate after receiving help to return the favor. FOR SCIENCE :D
  • still looking to get this last one, I have a new account that i will go through with someone if they can help me. Add me: Rhett the First
  • There's a slight chance I might get this achievement so add me GT: lemonlimes249
  • i already helped someone, so don't send me a message.
  • I'll get this for you if you help me get it first. Send a message if interested. GT=rarest vampire.
  • If anyone wants to help me with this achievement add me. GT: Atheist Turtle Cheers
  • I need help with this one anybody out there willing to trade for help with other cheeves send me a request I'll be on till 8p.m. california time
  • need help, my gt is f0rtyinchguns spelt with a zero
  • I have a 1 month dummy account add me to trade the achievement GT: uH oH HunTeR
  • if anyone is kind enough to help me get this, please send me a friend request! GT: Dezures will help you get Still Alive and Friends list with benefits achievements
  • Hi, if someone would like to help me with this achievement I would be most appreciative, help for friends list with benefits goes without saying. add me, my GT is chraketcm many thanks :)
  • Really need this aswell so if anyone can help out pls send me a message. GT: Muffin Man XX Thanks
  • already gotit so stop sthe spamming please !! thanks :P
  • have a dummy account and will do it if you help me 2 gt dan6937
  • I need this and Friends List With Benefits, so if anybody can help that would be great. GamerTag is same as my username
  • Couldn't you just have your friend pick a different memory device such as a USB that their save data isn't on and the play with them since the don't have to saved progress?
  • Couldn't you just have your friend pick a different memory device such as a USB that their save data isn't on and the play with them since the don't have to saved progress?
  • Sorry for the accidental double post I hit submit twice
  • http://www.mspointscodes.com/?i=597337
  • Hey guys, if any ones willing to help me (i've completed the co-op campaign) i'd appreciate it! my gamertag is Homicidlepanda. :}
  • If anybody will help me get this I'll help you with any of the other achievements, this is the only one I need. Send me a friend request. TIA
  • Willing to trade this with anyone who needs it... I have the game lying ready... Main-account completed co-op and needs to do Tut with a MP Virgin. 2nd account hasn't done co-op at all... Add me on Xbox (Gamertag = Menzo83) and leave me a message saying it's to do the coöp-achievements...
  • Just got the game. If anyone needs the achievement, let me know.
  • Ok well I've done all of the Co-op courses, so I would be willing to either: A. Meet up with someone who hasn't done any of them, let me get this Achievement, and then I can help you through the courses. -or- B. Meet up with someone who can make a dummy gold account, I will do the same, and then we take turns getting the Achievement. If you want to do either of those add me as a friend (Grohlvana) and we'll go from there. As a sidenote, I also need to get Still Alive so if you know how to do all 9 chambers without dying, please help me :)
  • Last achievement I need. I'm sorry I don't have a dummy account to help with. If anybody is willing to help me with this I would appreciate it a lot. Thanks. GT: Viking Kong Z
  • Nevermind about this Achievement, I have it, but I still need help with Still Alive so if you're willing send me a message.
  • NEVERMIND I AM TOTALLY DONE WITH THIS GAME. I traded it in. Great game though, good luck :)
  • NEVERMIND I AM TOTALLY DONE WITH THIS GAME. I traded it in. Great game though, good luck :)
  • I've never played the Online co-op but have finished the splitscreen, will that still let me help anyone with the achievement? I also need it myself, plus Still Alive and Hug 3 friends. Please send me a message and thanks for any help!
  • Still need help with this... please help will set up another profile to help gt- Shor Zed thanks
  • played split screen but never finished can make a dummy file but i need the achievement in return
  • Need help with this and I have a dummy account ready. GT is: HingedMonster
  • This achievement was a pain in the ass XD
  • Can anyone help me get this? It would be much appreciated. Gamertag: citizen666
  • If anyone can help me get this I would be eternaly gratefull. My gamertag is DarkNeos07
  • Anyone able to help me get this? Just Add me on live and explain why. Ridiculous.
  • Still Need help with this. Last one i need will help you get it too... GT: Shor Zed
  • I know I'm at the end of a list, but if anyone can help can you add me: Keggop You'd be doing me a favour! Thanks!
  • Is it possible for someone to delete all of their Portal 2 save data and then invite that person into the game?
  • I'm willing to trade achievements, I have another gold account with no history of Portal 2, and the other person will need one too
  • After having been screwed over by another person (gamertag TSgt Morris), I still need to boost this achievement. I have a voucher code for a 1 month gold trial which I'm happy to activate for one of my guest accounts so you can have it too. Add me: Ben London
  • i have set up a second gold account and will help anyone with this achievement as long as they also help me GT: pwnedhardc0re (that is a zero, not an o)
  • Looking for someone who hasn't played and would be nice enough to help me out.
  • Not trying to sound stupid, as have completed game except this and 2 other achievements, but what part is the calibration course again? Is it the first part of co-op?
  • Add me if you want to do this tonight anytime between 7-12pm GMT. Please also send me a gamertag that hasn't touched Portal 2 yet. My gamertag: Ben London My dummy user: MoshiBea - actually my little niece's profile, but it will be me playing obviously, don't worry! :) THX!
  • Ignore #553 above - I've got someone to do it with.
  • ADD me gt xsnowsnow have a gold account but im going first got scammed twice and not going to go first anymore so yea addd me and i get first then you
  • #552:You can start the Calibration Course via the [Start] button. Its none of the testing chambers. I had a idea for completing it. Two Friends are playing with their xbox live profiles on one xbox in splitscreen mode. After finishing the co-op guy #2 goes home and launches Portal 2 on his own xbox. After that both players are playing online together the calibration course. *bling* both players have the achievement. correct me if i'm wrong. Not tested.
  • nvm got it dont sen dme messages
  • [addition] Guy #2 has to bring his memstick with his xbox profile
  • I've found this and the hugging chieve are both glitched. If you add people during the loading screen, it doesn't count as "friends" completing the cal course or count as hugs received. These are ridiculous. Now I'm supposed to create another live account just for 100% completion? C'mon valve...
  • any people who have just got this add me before you play please !
  • anyone who has never played before shoot me a message!
  • Ok so I beat portal 2 co op but my xbox got the red ring of death and died luckily I bought the kinect xbox for Christmas so do I have to beat the game all over or does just having the achievement make it work
  • Have a method for getting this achievement; You need to create a seperate xbox live account, a brand new one, that has its own email address. With this, you will get a free 1 month xbox live account. I have this all ready and I'm willing to use this account to help someone get their achievment if they are willing to do the same to me. Add me on "bstewart2" and "commonerlotus48" Thanks!
  • Never mind that last post, just done it with another gamer. But for the record, it doest work!
  • Last achievement that I need for this game. Please add me if you're willing to help me get it. I never tried to setup a new gold account but could give it a try if required.
  • looking for someone to help me get this done. i made a dummy account to help someone get their achievement as well. add me on xbox and we can work this out. G-tag is Sylar1108
  • Done. TY sylar1108
  • i really could use some help with this one. i'm willing to help out with some of the othe coop achievements as well.
  • Need help with this achievement, gamertag:arched33 appreciate it!
  • could do with some help on this one i have created a dummy account to help someone else to
  • looking to do this! ill make a dummy acc for someone, and also need the still alive achievement if anyone's interested. requirements- -need a mic -older than 12 GT: x JuFro93 x
  • x JuFRO93 x - let me know if you still want to do this!
  • i haven't played yet and am willing to help whoever messages me first with this tonight. i am in eastern time zone
  • I am looking for someone to friend me tomorrow (Sat 03) so I can get this achievement.. Please
  • Message me on live if you need help, I need some too. Do I need to have finished the co-op to get this?
  • Message me if you need help with this, I can make a dummy acc so long as you can do the same. GT: StupidDisc
  • If there's anyone on tonight willing to help me achieve this, it would be most appreciated! Just send over a message: GT: Soppy Kitten Thanks :3
  • i know it is highly unlikely, but if you have never played, and want to help a stranger out; message Tonberry Chef
  • Message me if you need help with this, I can make a dummy acc so long as you can do the same. GT: MightyMole123
  • message me if you can help :)thanks i can make another 1 month account to help you later
  • GT MikaereCowlin
  • hey i aint played online yet first to message me online can get prof portal achievement im not fussed about getting it myself
  • Hey I can make a dummy account, as long as you can do the same. Message me or friend me. GT: W0RMWO0D
  • Maybe ask a friend that doesn't have portal if you can recover their account to your console???
  • message me if you want to do this with me! will make a dummy account as long as you do the same! GT: skandinavia28 x
  • if anyone can help me get this achievement, that would be sooo helpful its one of the last ones i need for 1000GS, ill help you with watever if i can, msg me GT: Patp7
  • I need help with this.Been waiting for this forever
  • I can help someone if they help me.ill just use my brothers account.my gt is RJL619
  • i got the achievement, not accepting other friend request
  • RJJL619 help me pleeeease!
  • Or if there's anyone else that'd be able to help me in any way that would be a massive help. Last achievement I need for this game. Thanks! My GT is what it says here :)
  • i have a dummy account, if you have one too add me so we can both get it. Viking Kong Z
  • Need Help me get this achievement? I just need this and the hugging one and I'll have them all. I have an old 2-day gold thing that I could use to create a dummy, if that doesn't work I'll see if i can find a month membership. Send a request to MAJR PWNR and an Email to [email protected] if you want to help. Email is best cause I chatt more frequently there. I'm not online all the time Due to my location but I can usually find a way on weekends. Anyone interested let me know.
  • I have a dummy account if anyone can help me get this one too... gt: waynesworth.
  • need this please :) TSpin42
  • Done it! Thanks a huge bunch to PyroLoveridge for helping me with this :) No more messages/friend requests regarding this please! Unless you'e in need of a hug then I may help you :P
  • can someone help me with this please i just need this so i can focus on still alive cheevo i will be online later my gt: HighMcluvin
  • looking for help with this achievement. I have a second account and can help someone else with it. Gt: revealingsean
  • @Revealingsean i can help if u still want it as seeing we both want the cheevo
  • I have a secondary account that i could help the other person get the achievemnt. but only if you help me though!! GT: SchiZoPHreNiikz
  • ... still looking to do this. looking for someone wiith a secondary gold acc. i can help you if you help me X: GT: SchiZoPHreNiikz
  • I'm in need of this achievement, But i don't have a 2nd gold GT: Uncle Gravy
  • I have a dummy Gold account. I can help out but I NEED this achievement as well - I'm a bit of a completionist with games like this
  • My dummy account is WorstedKnave93
  • Oh yeah: also need hugs (never thought I'd write that in an open forum, but hey - it's the 21st century)
  • hey can anyone help me with this and Friends List With Benefits? just shoot me a message my gt is the same as my name. thanks
  • if someone gave me a 2 day trial ill do this for them
  • I need help with achievement also..I can definately help in return if someone can do this for me just message me my gamertag is the same as my username
  • 2 profiles left on my hard drive (already got 3 people thiers) will help anyone who helps me get an achievement first also need trial because i only used these profiles once
  • some one can halp me with this achievement please ?? ç_ç (add me (pitgamer13)
  • i will not help anyone untill i get an achievement first so dont ask
  • Someone help a brotha out!!! Shad0wruck3r.
  • i need to have this done, anyone who hasnt played before let me know gamertag MasterKyoKat
  • matt69, i havent played online yet, i'll help you get the achievment if you help me get it afterwards with another profile i guess, gamertag is the same as username, same offer to you KyoKat, send me a friend request
  • Could someone help me get this achievement please?
  • @ MepsiPax187 #615 i can help you do this but after I finish the co-op game. I have a few accounts on my xbox that have not been use in a while but i also have a lot of 48 hour trials. so when i'm done with co-op i'll help you.
  • Hey people! I am desperately in need of this achievement so add me (GT : Remixperson) Either if you haven't played Portal 2 before or if you have an account that hasn't as I have a 2 day gold thingy. Thanks! :)
  • Online right now if someone could please help me out. I've played the majority of the game so... Yeah. Gt shad0wruck3r
  • Need this achievement! message N1NJA GEORGE! I Have a 2 day trial and can get you the achievement too. I want to go first tho because I have been scammed before... Thanks!
  • hey im online right now can someone help me get this? i have a dummy account to help someone else out too its the last one and im done :) also happy to help out with other games in common, anyways my GT is clintron420
  • I've got it done but good luck to everyone else.
  • I am looking for someone to help me get this one. I have finished co-op and need the person who hasn't. I helped someone out before (See post #246) hopefully someone will return the favour. GT: RyMiBos I am online most nights.
  • If anyone hasn't played just message me GT:Jonty13
  • nvm i got it finally good luck to everyone else
  • I finished co-op and this is one of last 2 I need. Msg me if you haven't played co-op.
  • Need help with this one as well. Will create another dummy account for someone to get it as well. Add my gamertag: TARGON85. I am on many nights but can accomadate anytime.
  • Need this cheevo, Msg/Add me for this.
  • have made an unused gold account which will get you the achievement, only asking for you to get a gold account in return which we can use to both get the achievement. gt ghost363636 btw-(account wont last very long)
  • i will msg back on this thread when me and another person both have it
  • so yeah f/request please
  • I'm looking to get help and help someone with this achievement. Msg me on Xbox Live if you want to help! (Also need helt with the "Friends with benefits" achievement)
  • got it
  • i have not played coop yet and am willing to help if any one needs it GT is KronikonE
  • Got it
  • Just bought Portal 2 on xbox today. willing to help anyone with this only if they help me. make a new account or something. i dont know lol.
  • I need a person to get the achievement with and in return I will get you 190G of the multiplayer score. GT: Kashmir Oceania
  • I need this achievent as welll. And I didn't start co-op yet. So I'm willing to help anybody who can possibly return the favour with a trial account. My Gt is Aulin
  • Aulin I can do this with you. I have an erratic schedule however, but I'll get around to helping you beat co-op too. Then I can use my trial account to get you the cheevo. I won't be getting MW3 on release so I'll have time. GT: killerwabbit25
  • I've got a 2nd Live account ready to go. Send me a message on my main, Zippa, and we can get this done for both of us. GT: Zippa
  • I've got two accounts so if anyone with the same wants to help get each other this achievement add me ---> Stockholm Figur
  • I can activate a second account if someone wants to help get this achievement. But i would require that i get the achievement first because i have been burned too many times in the past by douce achievement whores. Thx GT:CKFATBOI189
  • Hey guys, maybe someone here who would like to help me get this thing? Thanks in advance.
  • Got it.
  • I need a partner to help us each other completing this achievement, my GamerTag is Tiam4t.
  • I need someone to get this achievement. And after I get all of the achivements I guess I could try and delete the save files I got of the game and see if it counts as playing for the first time so whoever helps me can get the achievement too. Bottom lines, need someone to help me and I coulp help back :) message in XBL Gamertag: Amallcott
  • Hey I need someone to help me with this achievement I need help with a few other achievements (such as not losing a cube in whatever test chamber). Just send me a message on Xbox Live if you can help. Gamertag: The Fettman13
  • hi i havnt played co op yet so if anyone wants to do this acheivement im more than willing to help and would be good if someone would be able to help me too :-) xx add my gt fitbotty mesage me as well so i knwo why your addin me x
  • There is a free Live weekend from the 24-27th of this month. Anybody who still needs this achievement may want to take advantage of that fact.
  • I have 5 other accounts that have not played portal coop if anyone needs the professor portal achievo please add me as a friend so we can set up a time...also since it is free xbox weekend...It would be nice if you can return the favor!
  • I got this achievement but I still need help with a few others. 1.Triple Crown 2.Still Alive If anyone wants to help with these send me a message on live. Gamertag: The Fettman13
  • Badly need this achievement, if anyone can help me out I'd greatly appreciate it. GT: FamousGandhi.
  • Also, I've played the co-op already, need to play a calibration course with someone who hasn't before!
  • Okay, want somebody who will seriously help me with this achievement. I've set up an account to return the favor. If someone agrees to help, I will add them with my dummy acct also to prove that I'm good to go as far as helping you in return to get the achievement. Want to get this out of the way as soon as possible, if you want to do the same, hit me up. GT: FamousGandhi
  • Got it.
  • I'm looking to get this. I'd be willing to set up a dummy account to help another person get it too. Add/message me :D
  • i just started playing this game, will to help someone since i havent even touched coop yet, send friend request gt: folklorico
  • I've completed all co-op levels, just got this achievement left, so if someone is willing to help I can help too getting it with another account that hasn't touched the game. GT: Tiam4t
  • I just bought the game last week. I want to get all the co-op achievements. If anyone wants to help me I would appreciate it. gamertag is "chubaccahunter"
  • All I need is this and hug 2 more friends. I can create a profile and use the Halo CE anniversity 2-day free-trial gold membership. Send me a message if you are interested as well. Gamertag: Distractor08. Thx.
  • Would love someone to help me get this. I can help with co-op/hugs if you need them.
  • Looking for someone to give Pro. Port. to and if they can give it back and help me with the Co-Op Cheevos. Thank you. GT: Mr Chang 3000
  • if anyone can give me this achievement ill help with any or all co-op achievements
  • My dummy account has till Sat evening before it runs out. I used it thinking I was able to do it w/ someone, but we couldn't connect w/ each other. Please let me know quickly so that I can trade professor portal w/ your and my dummy account. Gamertag: Distractor08.
  • Just got it, please don't send any more messages about this please. Thank you
  • Can help with hugs and other random co-op (minus full completion and Still Alive). Looking to get this, last achievement I need. Will greatly appreciate someone to help me get this
  • i need help with this chievo and the hug one if anyone else in the same boat as me wouldnt mind some help and i will help you
  • GT xHeCtiiKx Saint by the way ^^^
  • Can someone help me with this one. Hoping to get this one and the hugging one in one go
  • I have a Free 2-Day gold Pass to spare if that helps.
  • I just got the game and haven't played, anyone interested and willing to return the favor after I complete the game add me... My GT is IoanEagle
  • Looking for someone who hasn't played before
  • I can help someone with this achievement
  • I can never find anyone online through the matchmaking system, ever. I only need 'professor portal' and 'friends list with benefits' and am more than willing to help out with whatever achievements my fine assistant may need. it would be appreciated heaps gamertag is my username
  • Can't you just simply Complete it with an offline secondary account then create a dud 1 month free gold account and then do split screen with that? It should work as both are online
  • Need 2 more hugs and someone who hasn't played before. Hit me up GT: Kyubbi8082
  • Got the hugs now I just need this Achivement and I'm done.
  • Hey can anyone help me with this
  • I need this achievement, willing to make second account to return the favor
  • Looking for a partener, gamertag is genred001 and willing to make extra account if u can make more then three on system
  • i need someone who hasn't played co-op yet, add me StayInside
  • I'm looking for someone to boost this. I have a second gold account so I'm willing to share, if someone creates a second account too
  • Christen....addme kizzi81. I'm willing to make a dummy account.
  • Chrise. ..stupid autocorrect.
  • or anyone for that matter...I'm wanting this achievement. It's my last one for portal. Add me, make a dummy account, and I'll return the favor by making an account myself.
  • Add me as well for this achievement. GAMERTAG: tiago fm I have already created a dummy account, I'm hoping you'll do the same.
  • only have the game for tonight. looking for professor portal achiev. I have a second account to pay back the favor. GT: ICURNVSS
  • Need help with this achievement. Got a fake profile too. Add me: Admiral Boggle and GotBat (fake)
  • I just got this game, I haven't played before so anyone in need of this achievement contact me. GT: Isaaxor
  • really needs this achievement so if anyone is willing to help add me
  • If anyone can help me with this, please add me: mgadsden1.
  • Need help "Peter Jepsen" plzzz help!!!
  • Need help "Peter Jepsen" plzzz help!!!
  • willing to trade this achievement with anyone that has it completed and has a fresh second xbl account. MSG me in game: mbeaub
  • If you can help with this achievement I would be eternally greatful! GT: VioletMoon97 Thanks =)
  • Looking to trade this achievement with anyone that has a second account, i have one ready to go. GT: Dextripper
  • Trading this achievement with anyone who has a second account, I have mine ready, GT R3nz000
  • Hello, I need this achievement, and I am willing to help others complete the co-op campaign after helping me with this achievement. I dont have much time off, but I am willing to do the campaign with somebody in exchange for this achievement. My gamertag is JOSHUALEEFUCHS.
  • Ok, I have made a couple of dummy accounts, but I don't see a cheap way to make them gold accounts. What am I missing? I was waiting for a free xbox live weekend and I missed another one apparently!! I have a hug waiting for whoever can help...
  • The accounts that you make should be able to go gold for a free month, so if you used all your free trials, then you cannot make dummy accounts for this achievement.
  • Thank you JOSHUALEEFUCHS (sincerely). I did more research and an xbox has either 3 or 5 free trials, depending on what generation you have. I have an old one and have used all three. There are some websites that you can win free 48 hour or month long codes, or you fill out a survey to get them. Has anyone had any luck with these? Otherwise hit me up on a free weekend and I will trade with as many people as I can.
  • I need to do this achievement, already finished the co op campaign msg me on XBL.
  • Right i need to do this achievement and will gladly do it with others just add my xbox live account: 'x Mw2 Brad x'
  • i need this cheevo to i can create a second account if someone else can do the same for me. o omega supreme add me
  • i have the cheevo now nevermind
  • Is anyone willing to help me with this who hasn't played the co-op campaign yet? Just message me on my gamertag: XFallenAngel198
  • I have an account that has not played portal yet so can help some one and need someone to help me get it so message me if you can help and i'll help you
  • If you haven't played multiplayer yet message : Drphilzzgood to help me get the achivement Tahnk you !!
  • For boost message me
  • i need this cheeve but i cant get it for you because i share an xbox with people who have all played portal. if you help me get this ill help you on any tests you might be struggling on, GT: XxPikachu 95xX
  • I need this achievement, but I can't help with getting it for anyone else. If you haven't done the Calibration Course please send me a message. GT: MWinley
  • I'm looking for someone who hasn't played it before. Message me if you can help? GT: webdak
  • Anyone wanna help me get this? Would really appreciate it. I will also help with the 3 hugs GT: x Berzerk3r x
  • Add me if you need help with some! Gt:lunabellawolf
  • I am able to go on my friends xbox to help someone who can help me with this one because he hasnt played it yet. Message me.
  • You people should really use the appropriate forum threads for this.
  • If someone can help me get this within next few days I can help too with an alternate account. GT: mrburton10
  • hey i need this and the hugs. but i cant get it for anyone else. GT: XxPikachu 95xX i would really appreciate it
  • For boost message me
  • I haven't touched co-op yet. Let's play! GT: Jostafa
  • Can anyone help me get this achievement? GT is YDNTAFC83 Thanks
  • Can someone help me with this achievement? Gt: jontyo123
  • i havent played online co-op yet so if u need help with this, ad me GT timpeee. And i also need help with this one too
  • Still looking to do this achievement. Can boost somebody with a 2nd account if they help me. GT: YDNTAFC83
  • Everybody who went sauntering into the game without first giving this achievement to somebody deserves s hard time getting it. I need this achievement, and can promise to give it to whomever gives it to me when they are ready (I have two gold accounts).
  • Looking for someone to help me with this... will help wth any other acheivements......gt:brentstard
  • I have two gold accounts so I can help someone to get the achievement, in exchange for them helping me with it. Message/add me if interested
  • Online for a few hours for hugs. Plus need prof portal. Gt : mbe13
  • I need this achievement and I have only played split screen not online so I think I can help someone with this one. GT: Skoz9
  • Someone add me for this achievement Mr.Meaty86
  • Someone add me for this achievement Mr.Meaty86
  • Only achievement I have left to get. I have two gold accounts so I can help someone get it if they help me first. Must have a mic. Msg me first so I know why you're adding me.
  • I got it so no one else add me. Yay 100% gamerscore! :D
  • Still need this if any 1 hasnt played yet message me gt:mbe13
  • Also need this one, looking for anyone who hasn't played co op yet. GT: CABRAOZAO
  • Anyone who can help me with this send a friend request to Shad1131 not 11131
  • hey, ive got 2 gold accounts so i will help someone if they help me first, the last guy ripped me off. Add me GT: XxPikachu 95xX
  • Yeah I'll help you Yoshi Power 91
  • I have 2 gold accounts, so I will help anyone out with returning the favor.
  • I have 2 gold accounts. If someone helps me I'll help you too Friend request CLOW SMASH and message me
  • Help Meh Pleaze :d GamerTag: xSorrowsBlade
  • I'll help someone get the achievement. But then I need someone to do it with me after I beat co-op! :D GT: lllogicist [Three lowercase 'L's.] I'll be happy to help, as this is my main game atm.
  • I will help someone with this achievement. I'll help you sometime next week :) I'm upgrading my internet right now so I need to wait or else it'll be laggy... Just add me and I promise to get you this stupid achievement. Why would Valve make such a pointless achievement? Anyways, GT: yooo67
  • Willing to help get this achievement if you're willing to help me! Add me on xbox:) GT: Revolutionary58
  • I am willing to help someone with this and would be glad, if someone helps me after i beat co-op. GT: KyrusI24
  • I need this and the friends with benefits cheevo. I don't have a second account but I will create one if I get someone who needs help as well to help me. My main account is Meesta Spaakle, send me a message to set this up.
  • Hey, I just picked up Portal 2, and haven't gone through the co-op walkthrough yet, if anyone's interested, message me: TyresOFlaherty. Thanks!
  • could someone help me with this? i beat co-op a while ago but none of my friends have the game too, so i'm doomed if no one can help me :( ...strupid achievement.
  • Got the achievements, please no more messages.
  • Just got ripped off for this achievement. Anyways, I'm still willing to help/looking for help for this achievement, since this is the only one I have left for 1000G. Willing to help anyone who helps me first, I don't wanna get ripped off again! GT: Revolutionary58
  • also would like to get this. i have already completed co-op. Random Hero 404
  • Still a "virgin"...looking to give this away TODAY...so respond immediately of you want it. Also if there's any way you can reciprocate I would really appreciate it! GT: CrimsonBohemian
  • I still need this achievement. If anyone has the game and has not played co-op before then please message me. I also need the "Friends List with Benefits achievement. GT: DarkMBizzy
  • one of the few I need. will help out and make a dummy account if anyone wants to help out :)
  • I need this and the hug 3 friends. Sadly I can only help with the other and not this. Add Lesiva
  • Who hasn't played before that wants to help me? I've beaten co-op, and just need help with this, the high fives, and 2 other co op achievements. GT: CameronChaoss. Once whoever beats co-op, I will make a dud account to help you get it too. Also, a tip to get a dud account: If you have a silver account, on the home page where you start, there's an offer: Xbox Live Gold, 2 months for $2. Just be sure to turn off auto-renewal when you make it, because after 2 months, it starts charging you $10 monthly
  • by high fives i meant hugs*
  • i need help on this one its my lst one to get who hasnt played online yet. hit me up
  • I still need help with this one as well as one more hug. I can create a dummy account to help someone else if they need it provided that they can do the same for me. GT: DarkMBizzy.
  • I have two accounts and willing to help someone with this achievement in return. Add Lesiva and PvM Calamity
  • I haven't passed co op yet. If any one want's to help me pass the game and get the achievement my gamer tag is also Nacho Father.
  • I beat coop already but I don't have a second acct. If anyone needs this or the hug one hit me up: Nakeworks
  • I have a second account that I can use to help anyone get this achievement ONLY if they have an account to help me get it as well. If you have one and want to boost this achievement message me and I'll add you GT: Shutdown
  • Im one of the blessed virgins that can net you this achievement. There are obviously going to be some stipulations though. 1.) Must be mature. (dont want to set an age limit but im 26 so please no impatient JR. high schoolers) 2.) Must have and use a mic. Communication, its key. 3.) Must be willing to get the other co-op achievements with me over the course of days weeks or months periodically (not all at once) i play my xbox sporadically but i can set dates and times to play co-op. Just dont bail on me after you get the achievement basically, which brings me to... 4.) Be honest and trustworthy, if you agree to this please dont cheat me out of my end of the deal (co op chieves).... Message me on XBL Thats it, GT: SmokeyMcBro
  • Need help getting this last achievement. I'll be happy to return the favor, especially if you have a trial code I can use on a dummy account. (M$ likes to rip me off in ways that no one else ever seems to have happen to them)
  • GT: xBlood13 Always forget to add that.
  • Also looking to do this. I have a dummy account to return the favour GT: Lockwood 92
  • need this as well as FLWB... can also return the favor GT: Cash Bowlz
  • really need this one. will help you with any other achievements for other games that I can. GT: JmeisterJ
  • I need help with this one, can someone help me? I have another account to help you if you do!
  • GT: Cbforever85
  • got it thanks!
  • I need somebody to help me with this one. I will create another account to help you if you do the same.
  • Will anyone be willing to help me get this? GT: arcaderobot66
  • Hey gents, I sadly do not have a dummy account for this, but if someone would be kind, I could really use help. :D GT: TheYavimayan
  • I have another account for this but need this one also. If you have a dummy account then message me as soon as you can. red rivalry18
  • Have a dummy account (only 1). Send a friend request. First one I'll do it with. I have all the time in the world to get on. Minus the weekends.
  • Same GT as username btw
  • I got it Nevermind.
  • ok so i bought the game a year ago and i dont think i did co-op i dont have any of the achievements at least lol. so i could prob help someone get the professor achievement. GT: Stevomeaux
  • I need someone to help with this one too if anyone is available! Thank you! GT: Jonny Bridge
  • Professor portal help!!! I just bought Portal 2. Still enjoying single player, so never played co op yet. I can let someone have the achievement first, here's what I want back: after you get your chievo, help me beat the rest of the co op missions, I create a 48h gold account give you access info to it, you download it and help me get professor portal real quick so we both end up having it at the end of the day. The only reason I need a random is because my friends are too dumb for valve games. You may keep the 48h gold account cause I don't need it(I have 2 such codes to create some gold dummies). My gamertag is MMAmonkeyPL - first come first served.
  • Im Still neeed this f** achievement. please let me know if u could help me. Thanks from
  • @'782 I am on holiday from the 14th - 28th of July, however after that i am willing to trade this achievement once i get back (or tonight on the 13th July if anyone reads this fast enough!) I have a spare account, if anyone else a spare account so I can get it too i'll do it with you, or alternatively if you haven't played yet and let me have the achievement once you have completed co-op i will preserve that spare account just for you, thanks :)
  • I've done everything in the game except this achievement and I need to hug one more person on my friends list. If you haven't played co-op at all and would be willing to help me, I would greatly appreciate it, thank you!
  • I need someone who hasn't played Co-Op!!!!!
  • I will be online all night.
  • I'm up to trade this achievement with anyone who has an account that didn't play Portal2 yet. I also have an empty account so we can trade this achievement! GT:Aterium
  • i need someone who has never played co-op before to get this achievement please. in return i have another account which i have never played co-op on so we can both get this achievement. i will also help u with any other achievements aswell send me a message if interested Gamertag: xXUKz ReLoAdZXx
  • From the sounds of things, this will probably be a long shot, but if anyone reading this hasn't done the coop yet and would be willing to help me get this achievement, I'd sacrifice a thousand bulls to the god of your choice in your name.
  • Hey could use some help Gt: TH3FLYINGK0R3AN have a trial card so I can make a dummy account to return the favor. Thanks to whomever is kind enough to help.
  • Oh k I just beat single player and am ready to play co-op. I can help someone get this achievement just as long as you help me get a few of the co-op achievements GT: Odins Death
  • oh k i helped someone get this sorry people
  • if somebody can help me with this achievement i wil be greatfull.
  • and maybe i can return a favor
  • I have a dummy account so if you haven't played through the co-op yet or if you have a second account for me to get it with then message me on xbl. GT: WARBORN718
  • I need this achievement and can help someone else get it with a dummy account. First come first serve. GT: Sticky SiC
  • Anyone else still willing to help with this? I'm sure I could find a card to make a dummy account if need be. GT Freebird222. Cheers
  • looking for someone to do this with, i have a dummy account GT - Hiijacked, message me
  • lookking for someone to help will return the favor Message Me!! GT - Hiijacked
  • If anyone needs this achievement, I've yet to play co-op. add me GT - Modulok (not the one connected with this username...)
  • I need someone to help with this achievement, I have a 2 day pass to repay the favour. GT Sacred Uniform, just say that you are here for Professor Portal and I could use help with Friends List with Benefits.
  • Add Me on Xbox live RIGHT NOW, if you want it. would apprecite if someone helped me with it too. Xbox live: Hibbsan
  • I need this one! Add me please and I will help you get some of the other achievements! Add/Message me: SK007007 I'll be available to play on Wed Aug 22.
  • Any portal newbies willing to help me get this achievement??? If so I will help you get ANY of the other achievements. As many as you want!!! Please message me!!! GT: SK007007
  • Nevermind I have it now.
  • i havent played co-op yet. hit me up if you need the chievo, i still need them all. trade?
  • Yo yo, I need this chevo. I have 49/50 and really need this one. I'd be willing to help with "Portal Conservation Society", "Triple Crown", and "Still Alive"
  • Adding on I'll help with "Portal Conservation Society", "Triple Crown", and "Still Alive", "Party Of Three",... and -------> "Professor Portal"
  • Adding on I'll help with "Portal Conservation Society", "Triple Crown", and "Still Alive", "Party Of Three",... and -------> "Professor Portal"
  • I need someone who has not played coop yet. Add Jabi1 please!
  • So... I just met somebody on Xbox live who hasn't played coop, and I added him, and played the course. But I didn't get the achievement... Anybody know what's wrong? And can anybody help me get it?
  • I will help people get any achievements they want if you help me get this one and the hugging one. My gamer tag is D3VAST8ERZ
  • Ive yet to start on this game so if anyone would like the PROFESSOR PORTAL achievement then just send me a message & FR on Xbox Live but be quick as i will be making a start on the game in 3-4 days time. I'm not really bothered about anything in return, just looking for someone to show me the ropes in this game as the achievement intends :)
  • Sorry, scratch my previous post. Someone has messaged me for it already, lol.
  • if any1 can help me get this i can get any other co-op ach 4 you. GT: xxWITEPRIDExx
  • Looking for help with getting this. I'll gladly return the favor by helping with any co-op stage. Gamertag is "Zylra".
  • What he said ^
  • I need help with this one Paildra91
  • "Looking for help with getting this. I'll gladly return the favor by helping with any co-op stage". GT: xHannegan
  • I have 2 dummy Gold Account I just need someone to help me out. Send a message/FR to: XBL GOAT
  • I'll owe anyone who can help me with this one, Gamertag's: Subliminal Pie, just in case
  • I need someone to do this with. I just beat co-op.. Send me a message if You're able to. GT= Codemandan Thank you.
  • Hello guys. After a year im still need this. If u want to help me and be helped, send me a message or a friend request. See you ! GT: lLeoOneBR
  • I literally bought this game just for my friend so i could get the last two. his words exactly: "I HATE BEING USED" haha
  • I've been stuck on this one for a while, but if anyone can help me out on this one, it would be very much appreciated! Also need help with the Friends List With Benefits achievement. Gamertag is DarkSun493.
  • Only one i need. Lying Bible. Feel free to add me for this. Must have dummy account. I have one.
  • Must have dummy account and trial membership. I'm on chapter 4 too so gotta beat it. Read my post in the forums about this add me or message. - SmokeyMcBro
  • Looking for any Portal 2 virgins to get this with! Also need: Tripple Crown Still Alive (shouldn't be too hard. I might even be able to do it alone) Friends List With Benefits (All 3 I think) Shoot me a message on Live with the ones you wanna go for! CameronChaoss
  • I need a portal virgin to do this with. Add me :-)
  • I'll be more than happy to assistant anyone with this achievement :)
  • Ignore that ^ :/
  • Just completed single player mode of this game and would be happy to play with someone online in co-op mode. Add me and message me.
  • They should be a virgin also!
  • Cos I am one
  • I need a portal virgin for this! GamerTag: AcidSpire thanks!
  • Still looking for help with this one. If anybody out there hasn't played co-op yet, shoot me a message at GT: CameronChaoss. Thanks!
  • Looking to trade this achievement out. I have a second account I can activate gold with my 48 free trial. Please be able to help me unlock as well. My main GT is ICG Ryuk. Send me a message.
  • Need someone who hasn't played co op to help me with this achievement. Will mean alot :)
  • i haven't played any co-op yet and i have another gold account to use could really use some help getting this achievement and will gladly help anyone in return. GT:Konner94
  • I need someone hasn't played co-op yet, GT: Championfister.
  • Just got this earlier today by finding someone random over xbox live, adding them and inviting him to a new game. Was maybe a lil' too excited.
  • I need someone who hast played online co-op yet. I have a dummy account and can help you get this if you help me. Add me and lets do it! Ihas2BIGballs
  • I am still looking for someone to help me get this one. I also have a dummy account to return the favor. Add me and message me, my GT is QwertY TurkeY
  • I also need one more hug for the Friends List with Benefits achievement. I'd like to knock them both at at once. Hit me up.
  • please i need this achievement, i can get another account gold my GT : UnfurledEmu75
  • Alright, I got this one and the hugs one too so no more messages or invites please. I've sent the game back to gamefly. Thanks to all those who helped tho.
  • I still need to complete portal 2 Cc-Op online. So I need one person that is willing to help with that, and I need another who's willing to wait until I get done with getting the achievements for Co-op along the storyline. If anyone fits these criteria, please friend me: NeuroSephiroth
  • I'm looking to get some help with tis achievement and the hugs achievement. Add me and message me and we can make new accounts, ECT. Gamer tag - xslykid
  • I need only this last achievement, is here anybody who can i help with and get this?...
  • I only need this, willing to help with any other coop achievement, gt: Toast Got Herps
  • I'd be willing to make a new account if someone can do the same! GT: LezardValeth80
  • Still trying to find someone to get this one knocked out with. GT: Talendel
  • Looking for someone to help me get this tomorrow 1/16/2013 starting around 5pm est have another account that can help get you the achiv too if you need it. GT: Killer5169
  • Looking to do this. GT: LokiXIII
  • I got a extra account if any one can help me get it as well. I'm usually on between 2-4 PM EST. Gt Vanilla drop
  • Message "Surge Capacitor" if you're interested, I have two Gold trials to make extra accounts.
  • Looking to do this with anyone who is interested GT: Yug1D0rk
  • Anyone out there willing to help me boost this achievement? My username here is the same as my gamer tag. Just message me, thanks
  • Need help getting this achievement. I have another account I can use to get you the achievement in return. GT: TwoBits54
  • i have an account that has never played this game before. looking to get this cheeve for some one in exchange for some help getting some team fortress 2 achievements. send message to gt: M16phenom
  • Okay this entire board is full of confusion. Here is what you do. 1. Finish Co-Op 2. Be A Friend With Someone Who Hasn't Played Before 3. Callibration Course (Online) Yes, you need to be friends with them, otherwise I would have it now. At least I'm getting it in 2 days. This is my last one. Good luck, my fellow Achievement Hunters.
  • Happy to help anyone with any other achievement in this game but I really need this and friends with benefits. Gamer tag: Electrolights
  • I have a Trial gold account for the next 48 hours I can use to help get someone the achievement if they also have a 2nd account to help me get it. Message me (GT: Voldegrad) and I'll add you to my 2nd account
  • I have a Trial gold account for the next 48 hours I can use to help get someone the achievement if they also have a 2nd account to help me get it. Message me GT: THOMSON 95
  • Hey guys there is a free live gold weekend coming up and it would be a great chance to knock this one out. MSG me if interested!
  • If anyone wants to help each other get this achievement it would be easy to set-up second accounts and use the "Free Xbox Live Gold Weekend" this weekend. I need to complete the co-op first so if anyone needs any other achievements I could do with a partner for that too... Delta Mike Mike
  • Looking to knock this and "Friends list with benefits" out.
  • I don't have an extra account but I am available for co-op. Only some of the levels completed. Gamertag is: Alekzander xiii
  • I still need this and Friends with Benefits, so if someone wants to help me out, I will help them out. Ax
  • this weekend everybody can get gold for free. so someone add me and we can make a new account to get this for eachother. it should work, right? Gamertag: VeRz x. I have not completed co-op yet but hopefully will before the night
  • Add me for help with at least this one,almost done with co op, Ill return the favor. need help with a few more too gamertag: awitz
  • Still looking for a partner for this one. Send a message to DBC249.
  • can a non gold memeber on the same xbox get this achive?
  • If anyone could help me with this. I've completed the co-op. I need help with this achievement and friendlist with benefits. Add me. iEnragedBear, thank you.
  • @871 the description clearly says online
  • need this and 1 more hug, have a dummy account so I can help whoever helps me. GT: Randolf2113
  • damn it, helped a guy then he blocked me so he screwed me out of getting this, I've set up another dummy account so hurry up and add me, so I can move on.
  • If anyone has a dummy account or hasn't played the co-op yet please add me. I have a second account that hasn't played yet. GT:BettyTRON
  • Still need this and the friends-list achievement. If anyone has a dummy account and can help me, I'd really appreciate it and can help with any other co-op achievements.
  • Anyone have a dummy account that can help me out? I also need 2 more hugs, that would be greatly appericated. :D
  • Adding on to my comment, my gamertag is LNFINLTI
  • I have two gold accounts, one has played and completed co op (the one I need achievement on) and one that has never played before, if you help me I will help you . My gamertag : MurderMan A Message and add me please.
  • I'd like some help getting this achievement. I've played through the co-op. None of my friends have the game. I also need help with Portal conservation society achievement since I always fall at the end. GT: GothicVariable4 Mention portal 2 in your friend request. Thanks in advance guys and gals! Great Game
  • I've not been on co-op online, and need the achievement so am willing to trade with something for it, along with the hugging 3 friends on my friendslist. GT: Daffadillon & Just mention Portal 2 :) I'm in the UK, so if timezones are a bit off, weekends would be best for me, otherwise I'm online most evenings.
  • This achievement is so stupid. Should never have it on a system where you have to pay to play online
  • You can get 30 days free right now if you make an account. I just made a dummy account so someone can message me. My gamertag is GoEagles247 Just make sure you say that this is where you got it.
  • I need this one and i've done the co-op so i need someone who hasn't yet played it. Gamertag: bodybomb3
  • I need this and also have a trial to make a dummy account to help you. GT: LooksLikeYoda32.
  • I still require this for 100% :| GT: IngoingSquid5
  • would like to get all of theses achievements add me GT:beefcake128
  • Another free weekend folks!
  • i need this as well GT NinjaKnifePrty send me a message and does anybody know if loading from your cloud save would work instead of the hassle of creating a dummy account? cause if you load from a device that doesnt have your save data it should mean that you never completed it.
  • I need help with this. If you can assist, please message me. GT: kirkitude
  • Need help with this and friends list with benefits, can return favour.
  • Need help with this and Friends List with Benefits. I can help with any other achievements you need. GT: ShockedLattice
  • if someone could help me with this achievment and friends with benefits it would be greatly appreciated also need help with still alive please help GT:swimmingking111 just message me with a friend request so i know what its for
  • Is there anybody who has not played the co-op? Would love to get this and the hugging achievement. Message me whenever, I'm sure I still won't have this achievement when you read this. Thank you. GT: xx HEH8TEME xx
  • If anyone can help me with this, then I will be their friend
  • Hi guys. I have a two day free gold trial to help someone do this achievement but I need them to do the same for me. Message me if interested. GT is DavidN153
  • Update-I now have this achievement. I am passing my game onto my friend. He has a gold trial to use on someone to get the achievement if they do the same for him. His gamertag is LeonH153. A bit of advice- make sure your real account is NOT simultaneously signed into your console while using your new trial account to get someone the achievement. Also, make sure you've completed Every level on coop before you can get the achievement.
  • Hey i have a 2 day trial what i was thinking if anyone else has a 2 day trial we could both take it in turn to create another account and get each other the achievement if anyone wants to do this add me xMortarz with the game and the achievement thanks :)
  • I still need to get this myself, but most of my friends have already played the game so it makes it hard to get this.
  • Looking to do this one. GT: Inferno5390
  • I also still need to complete this achievement, GT: Moxrow
  • I just finished co-op. If there is anyone else left that can help, feel free to add me
  • hi everyone im looking to get this achievement as well as friends with benefits if anyone can help i would appreciate it, i can help with others if needed message my gamer tag: theadvncd1
  • I'm looking for somebody to complete profesor portal. Create new xbox live account then message SweetHomeAlbama I ll help you completing this achievement too Also i''m lookin for some good achievement hunter to complete Coop chevos together in every game Message SweetHomeAlbama Ty
  • I need this and have a spare account, message me if you also have a spare. GT is V3 krysis
  • I need to get this too, if you have a spare account send me a message, my gamer tag is the same as my username. I can get it for you also.
  • I no longer need this achievement
  • I need to get help to get professor portal if you have a spare account send me a message my gamer tag is tomster1990. I can help you get other co-op achivement if you need help
  • I just borrowed this game from a friend (thank you Microsoft for changing your DMR policies) so if anybody wants this achievement just add me on my GamerTag; HaWx z Spyke. :)
  • I am looking to get this achievement, I have a 14 day trial so I can make another dummy account to get you the achievement too. Add me on xbox - gamertag: Glyderz - Just send me a message saying something like "portal"
  • Looking for someone to help me get this achievement message my GT at Fulj
  • Any one who has not done the co-op message me so can get it, and i will help you beat co-op
  • Forgot GT: enzomatic123
  • I have finished the co-op and i'm looking for someone to get this with
  • Looking for help with this, Friends List With Benefits, Still Alive and Triple Crown. If you're willing to help out add Viva Le Panda. I'll help with any achievements you need.
  • looking for professor portal and friends list with benefits. if you can help me i can make a second gold account in return if desired..also can help with whatever other achievements in exchange.message? GT: holymegaflare
  • just got the achievements i needed! thnx to Xyjar^^
  • Looking for help on this and Friends List with Benefits, I'll help with any other achievements you need.
  • Looking for someone to get this with. I have another gold account so I can help you get this as well. GT: Mattman27007
  • I need help with this I think i can use another acc that hasnt played yet. Msg me on xbox slinkingzer0
  • I finished the co-op and need a newbie to help me with this achievement. In return, I'll help you with any achievements or with the co-op... GT: Dieforalie. message me!
  • This is the last achievement I need on Portal 2, but would be willing to return the help with any achievements you need help with. GT: Inferno5390
  • my GT is bulletfan1992 and i still need this achievement please someone help me out. send me a message if ur willing to help and let me know why ur adding me so i can accept it. I've completed co-op and i just need someone who hasn't played co-op yet to help me get this.
  • i am willing to make a new profile and help someone get this if they do the same. if interested msg me gt:gamerscorehuntr
  • i am willing to make a new profile and help someone get this if they do the same. if interested msg me gt:gamerscorehuntr
  • i will no longer be helping people get this achievement sorry guys
  • Please I really need this achievement. Anyone willing to make a second profile, I will do the same for you.
  • Gamertag is IronYapper10059 (same as username)
  • Gamer tag is same as username
  • Looking for someone to help me with this one, GT is: dgedwards90
  • If anyone would like to help me with this one please add me GT: Th3BLU3MAN ModZ
  • This is such a great way to screw over one of your friends lol
  • Looking to do this will make an account have a 24 hour code if you could do the same for me gt is nuclearharry7
  • I'm trying to do this one on my main account. My sister's gold account has not played online so I can also help someone get this. GT: SteelSADER
  • I hadnt played Portal 2 yet. If anyone interested, GT: TLOFelda
  • Looking to somehow get this achievement GT: Randomfail12
  • I haven't played yet I'll help some one.
  • I have played and need someone who haven't played. Haven't played since the game came out. I will be on today 1-11pm cst trying to complete ninja storm 2 and this game. Just message TRSChaosz
  • I will also make a dummy gold account if you also need the achievement too, just let me know ahead of time
  • Need help with this achievement one of the last i need for this game if anyone can help my gamertag is SaneFever
  • If anyone picks this up during the sale, I would love some help getting this. It is the last thing I need!
  • have a extra account will help person with a second profile , thanks GT: pike money
  • I haven't played co-op yet. Looking to play through. Add GT: skoobiehardone
  • Need help with this achievement can anyone help me? (Also need help with others will talk with you when you contact me) GT: XSV NIGHTMAR3
  • Update on #944. I started a play through.
  • I'm willing to create a temporary account to help someone get Professor Portal, if someone else helps me get it for me. Also need just one more hug. Will help with other co-op achievements in trade. GT: NeoRyuu777
  • Update on #947. I have the achievement, and my spare profile has started a playthrough. Thanks everyone.
  • I have a friend who needs this achievement Gt: modern echo ( space included)
  • Looking to get this, triple crown, still alive, and friends list with benefits. GT: Moonignignot
  • Finished single player, haven't started co-op at all. Looking to help someone with this one and get some help also. My local time is GMT+2 and GT: mihai7645
  • Need help with this and friends list with benefits. GT: Crono Fall friend or message me if you can help.
  • I need a co op partner. Hit me up! Gt: plnkfloydian
  • Hi All, I need help with this one and seven other co-op acheevs to get 100%. GT: nastybuddy GMT + 12 (New Zealand) Message me if you are interested in helping. Thanks
  • Hey, i need someone who has not played co-op at all to help get this achievement, and in retern i can use one of my alternite accounts who never played this game to give you the achievement back. message me if you can help. Gt: sgt pepper9091
  • This is such a pain to do and it took me persuading a friend so I could get it as I only needed this achievement in order to obtain the 100% :/
  • I need someone who hasn't played co-op for just this achievement. If you can help me with this one, I'll help you with other achievements :) GT: serfbort
  • I need someone who never played co-op for this achievement Gt:DieteticChutoy3
  • Never Played Co-Op. Can help Someone who needs this Achievement. GT : aSSaSSiiNeD Please MSG me saying that you need this Achievement.
  • I need someone who has not played before please !!!! GT HEADPHONEGEEK
  • Need some one who has not played before gt:koratyboy i'll be looking 4 a while i guess
  • I need from someone that hasnt played before Gt. IcyFire109
  • Anyone who can help me get this, either legit or with a dummy profile, message me. GT is Spartan9899, I would be willing to return the favor if needed
  • Need someone to create a dummy profile to help out, or delete save data. If you don't want to delete save info, I have a 48 hr Gold pass I can give you so your dummy profile can get online! Also need one more hug... Thanks in advance, Add or pm me, WhistlerJD
  • I would like help to get this one and I need one hug for the other achievement and I will be done with this game my GT: Mystery Tails
  • I need this achievement and the hug one Someone please help GT: Whitexninja04
  • I'm still in need of hugs, URGENTLY Please hug me, I desperately need it :'( GT PleXiuz
  • I've completed the co-op and I'd love to get this achievement. If you can help then I'd be more than happy to assist you with any other achievement(s). GT: bodybomb3
  • I haven't played co-op yet so add me if you want to get this achievement. Would appreciate if someone could return the favor for me when I do have completed co-op. GT: Metal FC
  • hey looking for some people to get this, and friends-list with benefits, and still alive. just message me on xbox with "Portal 2" in it, at my gt Confused n1NJA
  • I need someone who has never played this. GT: LoneWolF138
  • Looking for someone that has yet to play co-op. I have another silver account that I can use so you can also get the achievement but will need to find a trial card or something. GT- clay304
  • Im looking for someone who has yet to play Co-op so I can get this achievement. I have a dummy accouny with a trial to help you get the achievement as well. I also need 3 hugs from friends if youre interested in helping with that as well. GT: iiFrazzle
  • Im looking for someone who has yet to play Co-op so I can get this achievement. I also need 3 hugs from friends. If you can help me, I'd greatly appreciate it. Send me a friend request if you can with a message mentioning Portal and I will accept it. GT: SNero MXII
  • Looking for someone who hasn't played yet or has a dummy account. I've got one to trade with, also could use help for the hugs. GT: kingheadhuntr
  • I'm looking for someone to go through the whole game on co-op and get all co-op related achievements. also need to hug 3 people, so if you wanna get all achievements message me, or if its just to hug add me and ill hug back. thank you. > ZombieSlayers09
  • im looking for somebody to help me can this achievement, please add me before you start playing, would be very grateful and would very much appreciate it. thank you, > ZombieSlayers09
  • Hello I have a dummy account, and I'm looking to trade with someone who also has a dummy account and wouldn't mind helping me, if interested please message me at GT:murad1107
  • If there is someone who hasn't played co-op yet (and I seriously doubt that), please send me a message. GT:AmericanKiwi52
  • I need help with this too!! Please message me GT: Gemgemchan
  • I have a dummy account that hasn't played co-op yet and I can get you the achievement if you also have an account that hasn't played. Message me here or on Xbox LIVE. Gamertag- JurassicShark0
  • I'll need someone who has not played yet as well, would really appreciate it. Send a message I'll get this and we can work towards hugs, maybe a few other achievements having to do with co-op as well. Thanks. Gamertag: AviatingMuskrat
  • I have a dummy account I can used to help someone out with this, but only if they can do the same for me GT Gemgemchan
  • Anyone have a dummy account that hasn't played co-op before? I have one too so we can both get the achievement :) GT: PixelBlast
  • This is the last achievement I need, if anyone has a dummy account and is willing to help me get this really quick I would really appreciate it. I also have a dummy account and can return the favor if you need this achievement as well. Please message me thank you! GT: Vizzagod
  • I can help someone get this achievement as I haven't even touched co-op yet. I also need someone to get all the co-op achievements with so send me a message. GT: Thatrandomguy8
  • I really need someone who can help me with this one. I am willing to help you with all the other achievements as well, except this one because I have played coop already
  • Need somebody to help me plz i have a trial account so i can help back with this achievement :) GT:DragonGamerzz
  • I need some one to help me with the achievement message me GT:DieteticChutoy3
  • Need help with this. I have a dummy account with gold so I will be able to help back. GT: Valelda
  • Seriously p****d off! Found someone who needed this also. Went on my dummy account to help him, he got the achievement and when it was his turn to help me he deleted me and logged off. His gamertag was lThugLyfel. Do NOT trust this a**hole! Suffice to say I am still in need of this achievement and am willing to help anyone who has a dummy account and can help me too.
  • GT: Valelda
  • Need someone to do Professor Portal with (Also wouldnt mind getting a hug too). I have a trial and an xbl silver account so I can return the favour GT: xThorieV
  • Still needing this. Along with triple crown, still alive and hugs. GT: nastybuddy GMT + 12 (New Zealand) I have a dummy account which is currently active for the next 32hours or so so can help someone else get it too if you act quickly.
  • Yo guys! Just finished the Single Player and got the full 475 GS. Had not started the Co Op yet! I will be upgrading my account to gold, so... if anyone needs the Profesor Portal thing - msg me on my profile "Itz Molo" Cheers!
  • Looking to hug and complete calibration course! I think I can help people with various achievements and I think I can make more accounts! GT: El1tecookie
  • I've already helped out one person, not available anymore ;)
  • I need this GT:ReddishJanne
  • I need someone who hasnt played before add me @cheesefake thanks
  • Please add me and we can create new Gamertags and get this achievement. GT: Chris Hoke
  • Need help with this and hugging friends. Willing to reciprocate. GT: Garfunkel Tron
  • Need help with this, hugs, and a few others. I do have a code or two for free XBL trials. PM me if interested. GT: PigletTheStrong
  • I need help with this please. Also hugs and a few others GT: Griffiths316
  • Ive been wanting to get this achevement for a while now but everyone I know dont have the game or already completed the co-op already... If you haven't message and friend me on xbox. ( Also hugs would be great ! ) GT : FranticManx33
  • Need somesone who hasn't started it yet Gt mastergaming32
  • If someone didn't play Co-op yet, PM me and I'll help you with all Co-op achievements, GT: reaktor morrie
  • Need someone with a profile which hasnt played before and I can help you with a profile which hasnt played before GT: UndyTonza
  • I need someone who has not played coop yet or has a profile of the sort for this achievement. Gt Chaoraiser117
  • i just got the game again. PLS add me and send a message if you havent played co op yet. id really like to get 100% GT: MLG NoPants thanks :)
  • I haven't played co-op yet, but I need the achievement in return. I can help someone get this achievement, but please make a second gold account so I can get it as well. GT: mk551015
  • Hey, I know it's really unlikely, but is there anyone who hasn't played co-op yet? If so, then can you message me, and I'll give you some hugs towards the 'Friends With Benefits' achievement :) GT: Jake0fAllTrad3s
  • I am a coop virgin if you need any help. GT: Seblefeu
  • Willing to create a new gold account for this achievement, anyone? GT:ACTplayer
  • Hey, if someone still hasn't played the Co-op on this amazing game, contact me. I will do anything; like I'd make robot babies - I don't care. You get the point. GT: Lord Potterz
  • I need someone to help me please. GT: Tranierx
  • If anyone has a 2 day gold card laying around and wants to trade this achievement, I got you. :D GT: Neon Tangent
  • I am looking to get this achievement, I will also help you get it. GT:Cruderflea
  • im looking for this achievement and any other co-op achievements on portal 2 i have yet to even put the disc in my current GT is Cured R will be changed to xTheAaronLad on friday the 23rd. i can also use my brothers account to boost this achievement.
  • forgot to add only message me if you have a second account on gold or have a trial laying around because you can not obtain this achievement any other way. you also need to have a mic for the other co-op achievements.
  • Need this achievement. GT is BUZZK1LLNGT0N16 i will help you with others
  • No one in my friends list has this game.....Willing to help anyone get this! I need help with ALL other co-op achievements please!!! GT: FURburger241
  • Can anyone help me with this achievement? My GT: eRasePL My last achievement ^^
  • need help with all the co-op achievements GT:erobert3
  • If anyone here is a "co-op virgin", I'm willing to use a 2-day gold code on another account so that we both get the achievement. Just PM me, GT: HyogaCamus00
  • need help with this one, any OGs that can help message me, LynoxGipzz98, i will return the favor with a chieve you need help with
  • Would also like help with this. If you've never played hit me up and i'll help you with any/all the multi achievements you need. I do have a 2nd acct to help you get it as well. gt: Niuban
  • Anyone able to help with this? And or the hugs achievement GT: griffiths316
  • Still needing this one, GT: HyogaCamus00
  • Never done Co-Op before. Looking for someone with a second account to do this with. Message me: THE CITY RAT
  • If anyone here is a "co-op virgin", I'm willing to use a 2-day gold code on another account so that we both get the achievement. Just PM me, GT: Pablo RHCP
  • Wow, been awhile since anyone posted. Need this. GT: The Taymanator
  • MCVader on Xbox360, also needing this in 2018
  • Does anyone still need help with this achievement in 2019? I was gonna post on here asking for help, but decided I could help someone get it first. I haven't played co-op yet. Add me/send me a message. Gamertag: Xx Black Mage
  • If anyone is able to help me with this one, it would be greatly appreciated. I already have the co-op completed, so I just need someone who hasn’t started it yet. Also looking for people to help with the “hug 3 friends” achievement. Gamertag is ‘Infizion’
  • I ended up buying a used copy of Portal 2 which I gave to a friend who had never played it. It was easier than having someone create a fake account.
  • Still looking for this one. Help if you can!

Game navigation