Survivor Achievement in Outland

• Survivor

Kill 20 enemies in a row with only 1 health left (Individual)

• How to unlock Survivor

This must be done without leaving an area and is best done early in the game. Reduce your health to one heart and kill 20 enemies. The Jungle areas are a reasonably easy area to do this in. Be sure to use your slide ability to daze enemies and take your time. If a heart spawns from an enemy or a jar that's blocking your path attack it until it turns into doubloons. Must be done by one player without assistance if playing Co-op.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • Okay, this is one tough little bitch. This needs to be done within 1 level - progressing to the next level or returning to the previous level will reset the counter. At least mine did.
  • I was able to do it easily when you first get the [ Underworld: The World Beneath]. Let the first enemy you come to take you down to 1 health and proceede from there.
  • I found it quite easy right after you obtain the power of creation (the blue power of course) and if you head back to near the beginning all the yellow creatures die in one hit. It makes it very easy to get this one.
  • I was wondering if it counted if you kill things with your beam?
  • I did this on Origin: Rites of Passage after getting all powers. Didn't use the beam though.
  • Jungle: Above the Canopy -- top right side of the map before the exit has TONS of those red flowers, should be really easy to get there. Be sure to do it in ONE map, don't leave or it'll reset!

Game navigation