Lifer Achievement in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

• Lifer

You maxed out all core soldier skills

• How to unlock Lifer

Every class has 6 skills. Every skill starts at level 1 and the max level is 10. Points needed in order to rise these skills are gained from completing the missions and FTE maps by getting gold/silver/bronze (gold = 3 points/silver = 2 points/bronze = 1 point). You need 54 points in total to rise all 6 skills (this means you need to get gold in all missions and all FTE maps). Its not so hard, but can take a while.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • wait soo this means we have to play in group to get this achievo? whos gunna have the patience to play the same missions like 10 times each,hopfully this'll be opposite of what i said... im in bad weather since i play single too get a better understanding of the story,whenever i play co-op im like WTF is going on...
  • Nope you just need to max your character out in solo or Co-Op it takes ages anyway for this achv its a long haul even replaying mission10 will not help much!
  • This has nothing to do with XP PC_GFWL...it's all to do with maxing out all the skills of the soldier. Nothing to do with classes. To do this, you need gold in all campaign missions and all fire team missions. Not too difficult and surprising not that long to complete, especially if playing co-operatively in a timely manner.
  • easy really. just played combat sweep, ghost town, over and over. you go up a level everytime.
  • @4 yeah as #3 said it has nothing to do with XP just gold every mission, FTM's and campaign

Game navigation