With A Little Help Achievement in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

• With A Little Help

You played Red River with three other friends

• How to unlock With A Little Help

Play the game with 3 people; note that they must be in your friends list, it's not unlocked if you play with random people.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • If anyone wants to add me so they can get this achievement then my gamertag is on the left, would be handy if you had the Florence Nightingale 2.0 achievement too :)
  • i need this as well i have the florence nightingale 2.0 as well .
  • impossible achievement.
  • Why?
  • hi add me and invite me 2 a game please need both this and nightingale 2.0 chevo thank you in advance
  • Hu again i have nightingale 2.0 now :) but still need this achievement if any1 needs help on the FTE map's for the achievements im willing to help boost if people can help me with this one thank you
  • need this 2. anyone give me a invite
  • invite me whenever
  • hey guys im looking for a crew to bang out som achievements...send message or friend requests
  • Add me too, just got this game today, lovin it already!
  • Need invite aswell
  • Need some help with this one. None of my friends have this game. WombRaider421
  • need help with this achievement as well, send me a message over xbox live
  • hit me up for this achievement all my friends are cod bro's, D-bags! add playing around midnight (west coast)
  • Me too all my friends are still on COD, Anyone want to get this addme rivalricardo also need to get the last stand achiv for all the 4 rounds,
  • Add me ll G lHO S T ll
  • add me: Tikkoxx if you wanna do this and some more achievements i can invite to party and then we all add eachother
  • Add me for this ach. ififaLLx Thanks
  • i need this and the nightingale one, willing to spread the love too. GT: Demon Haze II
  • i just got nightingale, so anyone who wants to help me with this can grab nightingale too.
  • Add me EliteDaz
  • If anyone still plays this, could do with getting the MP achievements and would happily help out in return :) Add: m0thbanquet
  • if anyone still plays this, i could do with having this achievement as well as a team mate or two to complete the campaign etc, add me gt is same as above
  • please help need 3 people 2 add me no of my friends have this game gamertag: greykilla696 ifu could me now would be perfect
  • I still need this achievement, but have the florence nightingale achievement already so message TEQUILA V1 , my xbox live profile, for two easy achievements.
  • hey need help with this gt; chris98956
  • still need this i have 1 other friend so i need 2 more comon people there arent that many online achievements on this game. gt chris98956
  • Need this achievement. Gt JoshiSD
  • Need this and some other coop achievements . GT: Fune Illusion
  • Looking for this achievement on PC and Xbox 360. Add me, GT: Aversion X
  • Hi, Im also looking for help with this achiv. I also need Florence Nightingale 2.0. GT: Juhas84
  • Also looking, GT: Shadowolfe009. Even if I have the achievement already, I'll still help.
  • Looking to get this and Florence Nightingale. Will message others above. Message me for achievement. GT: Kevert
  • Same as #33. Message me for help. GT: p4ntallic4
  • O and willing to help with DLC achievements too
  • GT powerlesscheese
  • need help with VOD achievements

Game navigation