Twice as Nice Achievement in Nicktoons MLB

• Twice as Nice

Pull off a Double Play

• How to unlock Twice as Nice

Simply allow the CPU team to get a runner on first by way of a walk or a hit. Pitch low balls to the next batter in an attempt to get a ground ball to an infielder. Field the ball, throw to second () and then to first ().

*Note: You can also catch a ball in the Outfield, press to activate Turbo and throw the ball back to the base the CPU runner is at in an attempt to double him off.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • Anyone stuck on this one, here's a little tip that may work for you (it's how I did it) Use Toph as a pitcher and characters with higher marks in the glove area. Make sure you have at least two turbos. walk the first batter. Use a turbo on the next batter, but only fill the pitch meter to the middle line. The batter will either ground it, or pop it up to the outfield. Either way, as soon as the ball is hit, activate a field turbo. If it's a ground hit, through to second and then to first. If it's a pop up to the outfield, as soon as you catch it, throw it to first base. If you have the turbo on, the outfielder will rocket throw the ball back to first before that player can tag up.
  • Thanks for that tip. Worked perfectly.
  • I actually got pretty lucky on this one... The other team had a runner on second base and I was playing on pro and I struck out the batter then threw out the runner when he stole third. It was definitely dumb luck, but it did happen.
  • I don't even know how to pitch to get a certain person out
  • bases are marked as follows: 1st is B, 2nd is Y, 3rd is X, Home is A.
  • I cant get #1s to work. I turbo the pitch, there is no middle line and the NPC fouls the ball. And when i turbo the outfielders, it ends two seconds. Long before they throw the ball.

Game navigation