Story Assembler Achievement in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

• Story Assembler

Collected 100% of the stories.

• How to unlock Story Assembler

Much like the memories from the "Review Complete!" achievement, stories are collected through scrolls in the same matter. After you complete a major battle in an area they will show up and you must go back and collect them. After you have collected all the stories, open up "See Story View List" in the Hokage's room. Don’t forget about the Fragment chapter and the items it has to offer.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • BROKEN ACHIEVEMENT Got 100% Wacthed EVERY video and it didnt Unlock There goes my 1000g -_-
  • Where are the fragment chapter scrolls?
  • fragment chapter scrolls are in the forest of quiet movement then towards the akatsuki hideout
  • i've got them all but the achievement hasnt unlocked :/ do i have to replay all of the main battles or something?
  • no you don't have to watch them i just got the achievement just by going to the "See Story View List" in the Hokage room
  • Shitty, broken achievement. :(
  • Achievement isn't broken -_- when your on the story screen in the upper right it shows the percentage of stories you've collected, I was on 94% and I thought it was broken, however I'd missed a load of the Fragment story pieces. To get them go to the forest of quiet movement and then there are a load more heading towards where you fought the puppet kid. Hope I helped :)
  • I just discovered a glitch with this achievement and it's unlocking. Good glitch not a bad one. And to #8 and everyone else with problems with this achievement just add me on Xbox Live and I can talk you through it or even help you get it. Main GT: xToYdUcK Other GT: xPureVeng4ncex (not my account just exists on my Xbox because it's my friends so please don't spam this account. I will block spammers) Glad to help!
  • Not broken achievement. I just gotten it. Follow like what they said, make sure you collected ALL including the fragment as well. That is all. Thanks to the other helpers for the guide.

Game navigation