Next Rung on the Ladder Achievement in Monopoly Streets

• Next Rung on the Ladder

Bankrupted a higher ranked player

• How to unlock Next Rung on the Ladder

Set up a ranked game with a friend or a boosting partner. Make sure that they are a higher rank than you. Rank is based off of the leaderbords not the player rank. Once you are in the game have the person with a higher rank declare bankruptcy and the achievement will unlock at the end of the game.

If your friend is a higher rank than you make a ranked match and you declare bankruptcy until your friend has a higher rank. It may take a few attempts to get it so that they are a higher rank but it will count for the Taking Over The World achievement.

You can check you rank by going into Play on Xbox Live option. Then select leaderboards. Look at your overall rank and not the large number in the middle of the card.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • Anyone got any tips for this as we've tried ranked matches and I've bankrupted higher ranks and achievement still not popping. Very frustrating
  • the best way to do this is to go and make a custom game where you auction off every poretiy. what you need to do is let your opionent take all of them and then he/or she needs to go bankrupted. If you need any help just add me and when im not busy i will help you. Lilmisstexas07
  • but i cant seem to figure out why im not getting the acheviement.
  • if anyone can help with this add me failure blaze
  • Player 1 who is not going for the achievement has to win some ranked matches online so that Player 1 has a higher rank than Player 2 (who is going for the achievement). Then just let Player 2 win a game and the achievement will unlock. But yes it's a bit glitchy, if the achievement doesn't unlock though you do everything right boost with another player.
  • wow this achievement isn't working, even when resorting to boosting it!
  • If anyone could help me with this I'd be mega grateful! My gamer tag is Becky Starzz
  • Looking to boost the online achievements for this game, gamertag is ShOtS n SaCkS send me a friend request or a message!!!
  • And how do I add my 360 profile to that thing right next to my post??? I cant figure it out!!!
  • This achievement is the only one I need and super annoying. I can't win when playing a higher ranked person and can't lose when playing lower... The issue is finding non newbies to play against. All you have to do is bankrupt a player with more wins then you. I recommend doing this BEFORE winning the ten games if you can.
  • boosting online achievements if anyone is interested message me
  • Could do with some help on this, add me:)
  • Any one want to boost
  • Needs someone with a higher rank to lose a game to me. My gamer tag is "StephenVella". :)
  • need help with this my gt is joeldaman2097 needs to be a highish rank because mine is i got my rank in 2 hours so wont be that hard to beat will help with other achievements if wanted
  • I need help with this, willing to boost any other cheevos. GT: Kuroi Shichi
  • I need help with this. MySituation11
  • I need help with this. MySituation11
  • It's my last achievement, add me: edoardo84
  • stay away from MySituation11, i've helped him for a total of 100g and he is unable to do a ranked match to help you
  • I need help with this achievement if anyone can help still. Gt AFTER 9 CORONAS
  • Looking to boost the online achievements to this game my gamertag is Jpop0102
  • Legend, look for my friend request.
  • Anyone willing to help me get this achievement? Anytime I try and join someone who's started their own game, they quit if they are losing so it makes it near impossible to get naturally. My rank is in the 1100s overall.
  • If anyone fancies a game or to glitch some achievements just send me a message. My gamer tag is SERPENT SUICIDE.

Game navigation