Dizzy Achievement in Microsoft Flight

• Dizzy

Complete 5 consecutive spins.

• How to unlock Dizzy

First of all, to make this easier you will need to go to Options, Gameplay, and turn Increased Stability off. Then, select the Stearman and climb to at least 4,000ft above the ground. Once there, put the throttle down to 0% and keep the plane level till you stall. Hit increase the throttle a bit (35% -40%) and keep hold of "A". This should get you to start spinning. Spin 5 times, then hold D to level yourself and the achievement will unlock.

Note: This can also be completed during the mission Stearman Aerobatics.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • How exactly do you spin and can it be done in any plane?
  • You would need to take some of the assist of in options or it's pretty hard to spin. Easy way to get the achievement though, is take the assists off and gain at least 6000 altitude then turn right until you stall and you should start spinning. Just spin 5 times then recover from the stall.
  • Thanks for the tips. I just unlocked it!
  • Is this flat spins or barrel rolls? I've done loads of barrel rolls but no joy in unlocking it.
  • Flat spins. Just gain height and hold the rudder in either direction. When you think you have done 5 spins reverse the rudder and recover from the stall. I did 6 spins easily at 6000ft with the island pack plane.
  • anyone who wants to know how this is done First of all to make this easier you will need to go to options > Gameplay and turn Increased stability off, then select the Stearman and climb to at least 4,000ft above the ground, once there put the throttle down to 0% and keep the plane level till you stall, then hit increase the throttle a bit (35% -40%)and keep hold of "A" this should start you spinning, spin 5 times then hold D to level yourself and the achievement will unlock. Note: this can also be completed during the mission Stearman Aerobatics. Taken from Caramel Cardinal's cheevo guide all credit goes to them

Game navigation